Latest topics

JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-02, 11:35

Wish you all a very happy 2014!!! bounce 


Ok, my heartfelt sympathies who sacrificed their celebrations on the first day of 2014 for a dekko at  the episode of Jodha Akbar yesterday  Rolling Eyes  I am not watching TV these days but keep myself abreast with the WU/ LU for I really this show. 


Yesterday, it was a disappointment even reading the WU only because how the things turn up in Agra land.  No 


Well, to start off, the Hakim found the patra/letter and went to his bhabhi in the night to have a small chit chat over paheli for Rahim. WHY???? only to get the clue on how to solve  the Naaghin paheli in today's or tomo's episode....Arghhhh  Sleep 


Then comes hukkah begum and vishayli baandhi, both madmast in sorting out Jallu in their own ways and for the first time, Jallu also almost gave up his self control for baandhi, he was almost going to be poisoned if not for power hungry begum Ruks.....kal toh Jallu miya ka kaam--tamaam hone wala tha...well Men will be MEN  Twisted Evil 


Next comes the wrestling match ...*** (should I complete the sentence, I so wish)  affraid 


The episode got over with MA 's masterstroke to free Adham and how Ruks falls into it quite convincingly.  Shocked 


Precap: Sharif sent a paigham to Jodhu, looks like her road to Amer is set (this letter will be a double edged sword). But yes before that what all happens in Agra will be worth a watch provided Rajat gets recovered ASAP and Santram is off his hangover.  Evil or Very Mad 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, dont u all agree, Ekta's black humour to kick start the new year  scratch 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by neha on 2014-01-02, 11:47

pallo!!! seeing your post after long time!! and you are back with a bang  Twisted Evil . You should have watched yesterdays episode..it was no less than a cartoon movie ! even chota bheem has better graphics and animations than yesterdays kusti scene! ...it was disgusting!!! and Jalal was not Jalal  :cry: ...his hormones seems to have taken control over his brains! this frustration of rejection is leading him towards destruction  affraid 
What a pathetic idea to take Adham and Sharif out of Jail ...even the letter in precap will bring freedom to Sharif as he is trying to help saving the Emperor's life!. We are well known to this paitare of Ekata and she is falling flat on taking the serial to a new level!...Downfall of JA has started I guess  No 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-02, 12:16

Ohh Neha.....Yesterday was the first day in the past one month that I did not feel bad at not being able to watch JA....it was sheer crap, I agree as u say.....

Ekta should really wrap up soon as she has pre-decided...by March-April else this show will also go QH way...lose its viewers and TRP down the drain....i cant watch Rajat doing a pedestrian job just because the script is so low- class...he deserves way better than this......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-02, 12:55

The show is really getting pathetic in all departments. Poor Rajat is now hurt and has stitches and is in a seated position. That gives them limited scope to include him in teh screenplay. and without his onscreen presence, this show takes a nosedive. The creatives and the script writers are fumbling and not doing a good joob and have a very weka screenplay. The benazir track has been dragged on for way too long. How I miss the strong Jalal, the Jalal of the Ajmer Shariff Yatra, the Jalal of the Amer trip, the Jalal of he Ratanpur Kila incident. He is involved in too much harem politics. Also, they could have provided more emphasis on Jalal Mansing bonding instead of the Jalal MA angle and his harem politics including handling his begums tantrums. I dont really look forward to this show anymore. It makes me sick now.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-02, 13:10

Manasvi..truly said...the Jalal we all fell in love has disappeared.....he is now a furniture in Agra harem.....

i just dont understand the use of ManSingh, Tansen etc...why include them when u dont want the story to have anything related to them......The creatives are just failing to write a good story with all the characters and are rather focussing way too much on Naaghin .....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by neha on 2014-01-02, 13:15

Furniture in Agra harem...well said  Thumbsup ....I remember Ruqu ranted Jodha on her first day in Agra that if she does not follow her she will be a furniture in harem and now look..This Jodha and harem ladies have turned our beloved Jalal into furniture.. :lol!: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-02, 13:17

When these makers can't provide varied costumes for the actors of a thriving Mughal period, when they cant rope in a classical singer for the song sung by the great Tansen, what graphics can we expect from them? It was more awful than the most ordinary cartoons.

 
I'm not as cross with Jalal for his change of attitude to Ben yesterday after his hand-washing attitude earlier...


But that he is a totally lost person. He has no brains and thinking potential and needs his begums for all decisions, big and small. He looks as though he is under the Imperius Curse.

 
In epi 31 he told Bharmal that a king should talk only with another king and as Bharmal was king no more it would be more befitting if bharmal talks to his representatives. But yesterday he was ready to dishoom-dishoom with the commoner  pehelwaan himself!

 
He is allowing himself to be dragged out of his darbar by the ladies of the harem. He is blissfully unaware of the danger lurking right under his nose (literally). He is allowing his Horlicks chotta bhai to roam around his harem. He gifts the priceless Kohinoor to a kaneez for nothing in the name of revenge. He makes laws that he himself cannot handle.  He puts both his enemies in one cell allowing them the convenience of plotting. He never steps out of Agra ever since he marries Jo and brings her to Agra, except for his one visit to his sasuraal. He only talks about Rajputana with or without the map laid out in front of him but busies himself organising Meena Bazaars and kushthi competitions.


They have made mince-meat of the character who was adorable and lovable even when evil.  It wouldn't have been unacceptable even if he had been shown to fall back to his old ways and thinking after the shove. But why does he have be made to look foolish and incapable as well?

 
Of course, this whole imtiaz story is to bring AK out of jail so that he can kill Atga and defenestrate himself.  Why did they have to introduce the Tasneem track at all and send AK into the jail.  Hope someone puts a Cruciatus on the Cvs who dish out  such incoherent illogical nonsense.

But yes, pallo and neha, OUR Jalal is lost and nowhere seen.  This guy who is called Jalal nowadays is  a becchara, ishq ka maara, akal, guroor, wajood sab kuch haara!!!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-02, 13:50

Who mentioned Cruciatus... who whhooo?

Sandy yugs yaara..
For all your questions, I have only one answer.. Whn a man is caught between his mom and his wife, he is in soup... This man has 2 moms, 3 khaas begums and more less khaas begums, and numerous Bhandis, and one special bhandi. Why do you get angry with him? in such situations, this is bound to happen.

I am only worried at the neck pain thats going to kick start for him with all that nodding he does these days.

The harem wishes that he had some cushion to become a comfortable furniture. If he has already become one, then I am sure I will see the Harem ladies trying to own that furniture.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 222
Join date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-02, 13:58

Pallo Dear ...

Replace the name Jodha-Akbar with Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and replace Jodha Maiyya with Tulsi Maiyya...

Do you find any dfference  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-02, 14:16

OMG!!! I left for lunch after manasvi's comment...and came back to read Sandhya,Peevse and Monsi and I am lol hard.....mere bhojan ka kachoomar ban gaya hai pet mein.....

Seriously yaaron.....mujhe yeh Jallu QUBOOL NAHIN HAI.......this jodhu hai made him Joru ka Ghulam .....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by neha on 2014-01-02, 14:18

monsi08 wrote:Pallo Dear ...

Replace the name Jodha-Akbar with Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and replace Jodha Maiyya with Tulsi Maiyya...

Do you find any dfference  :*lol*:

 ROFL .Couldn't stop myself from ROFLing, and I am feeling bad for Rajat to be so unfortunate that his all efforts and hard-work is going in vain because of this Tulsi Maiyaa. He put his heart and soul to make the character Jalal a phenomenal warrior but alas! nobody cares for talent when its all about reaping money!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-02, 14:19

pollyanna wrote:OMG!!! I left for lunch after manasvi's comment...and came back to read Sandhya,Peevse and Monsi and I am lol hard.....mere bhojan ka kachoomar ban gaya hai pet mein.....

Seriously yaaron.....mujhe yeh Jallu QUBOOL NAHIN HAI.......this jodhu hai made him Joru ka Ghulam .....

@Bold... best part is he still doesnt know who exactly he is a ghulam of  :lol!: ... not his fault though...
100 Anar aur 1 beemar wala haal hai uska  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-02, 14:21

Uhhhh.. No  No ..this serial is getting more n more insipid n dissappointig each day......if maiyya cannot handle it properly(inspite of having such a good cast.. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad )she should'nt have started this project just 2 badly crush our high hopes... :cry: ...just compare the flawless n epic luv story shown in the movie n the crap that the CV's r giving.. Twisted Evil ....I agree with all ur views Thumbsup .Jallu jitna patience toh mujhme nahi hai....I'm getting sick of this lame script... confused ...n will soon give up watching it if this **** continues.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-12-30
Location : KOLKATA

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-02, 14:36

neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Pallo Dear ...

Replace the name Jodha-Akbar with Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and replace Jodha Maiyya with Tulsi Maiyya...

Do you find any dfference  :*lol*:

 ROFL .Couldn't stop myself from ROFLing, and I am feeling bad for Rajat to be so unfortunate that his all efforts and hard-work is going in vain because of this Tulsi Maiyaa. He put his heart and soul to make the character Jalal a phenomenal warrior but alas! nobody cares for talent when its all about reaping money!

a shehenshah is going to Harem to discuss an issue with his Jorus and on top of it.. Baandis are allowed to give their opinion too ... can it get more hilarious than this  :*lol*: !!!
MA is Vazeer-e-Alam (sorry if its a wrong word  Rolling Eyes ) for God's sake!!... WHY THE HECK should she come to the harem instead of discussing a Siyasat ka Mamla in the Diwan-e-Khas   confused

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by neha on 2014-01-02, 14:52

monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Pallo Dear ...

Replace the name Jodha-Akbar with Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and replace Jodha Maiyya with Tulsi Maiyya...

Do you find any dfference  :*lol*:

 ROFL .Couldn't stop myself from ROFLing, and I am feeling bad for Rajat to be so unfortunate that his all efforts and hard-work is going in vain because of this Tulsi Maiyaa. He put his heart and soul to make the character Jalal a phenomenal warrior but alas! nobody cares for talent when its all about reaping money!

a shehenshah is going to Harem to discuss an issue with his Jorus and on top of it.. Baandis are allowed to give their opinion too ... can it get more hilarious than this  :*lol*: !!!
MA is Vazeer-e-Alam (sorry if its a wrong word  Rolling Eyes ) for God's sake!!... WHY THE HECK should she come to the harem instead of discussing a Siyasat ka Mamla in the Diwan-e-Khas   confused
True...the whole discuss with harem ladies scene was crap and Jalal indirectly insulting his begums and Hamida in an attempt to taunt Jodha was double crap!! and don't you know this sultenate never follows basic manners ?  :*lol*: . Anybody can barge into harem like Hakim did yesterday...Jodha begum never follows basic manners of court and forgets to take veil when roaming in a village! and what not...uffff the list is never ending!! Yeh Jodha Akbar nahi Comedy Circus hai Ekta ki  :lol!:
 But on a serious note, the way Ekta is degrading Akbar-The-Great if it was some other historical legend like Maharana Pratap or Shivaji Maharaj logo ne aag laga deni thi Balaji Telefilms ko!! She is taking everything for granted as many did not like Akbar and his liberal views.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-02, 15:09

^Neha... true ... its nothing but just a mockery of Akbar ,.. !

Our people are funny.. they find issues in "whats the real name of Jodha" or whether Akbar really married a Hindu Princess etc tec...
Kekta also gives the disclaimer only about that... !

and in order to save herself from all these questions... she is giving Jodha all the credit for all that Jallu baba has ever done  :*lol*: 

I find it really funny when they put a petition saying Jodha's real name was not Jodha .. Abe yaar... koi inko inke pardada ke baap ka naam poochega to yaad nahi hoga.. lekin Jodha ka naam Jodha tha ki nahi.. ye unko pata hota hai  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by neha on 2014-01-02, 15:31

monsi08 wrote:^Neha... true ... its nothing but just a mockery of Akbar ,.. !

Our people are funny.. they find issues in "whats the real name of Jodha" or whether Akbar really married a Hindu Princess etc tec...
Kekta also gives the disclaimer only about that... !

and in order to save herself from all these questions... she is giving Jodha all the credit for all that Jallu baba has ever done  :*lol*: 

I find it really funny when they put a petition saying Jodha's real name was not Jodha .. Abe yaar... koi inko inke pardada ke baap ka naam poochega to yaad nahi hoga.. lekin Jodha ka naam Jodha tha ki nahi.. ye unko pata hota hai  :*lol*:

 ROFL  Ekata ko bhi puchalo usse kabhi pata chali hai kya apane purvajon ki bedroom activities  Censored  Fir ye Akbar ke piche haath dhoke kyu pad gayi hai...and seriously our people are myaad bechara shakespeare bhi bolak gaya 'What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet' firbhi unako protest to karna hi hai...nahi kiya to upar jaake kya jawab denge apane purvajon ko  :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-02, 15:38

neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:^Neha... true ... its nothing but just a mockery of Akbar ,.. !

Our people are funny.. they find issues in "whats the real name of Jodha" or whether Akbar really married a Hindu Princess etc tec...
Kekta also gives the disclaimer only about that... !

and in order to save herself from all these questions... she is giving Jodha all the credit for all that Jallu baba has ever done  :*lol*: 

I find it really funny when they put a petition saying Jodha's real name was not Jodha .. Abe yaar... koi inko inke pardada ke baap ka naam poochega to yaad nahi hoga.. lekin Jodha ka naam Jodha tha ki nahi.. ye unko pata hota hai  :*lol*:

 ROFL  Ekata ko bhi puchalo usse kabhi pata chali hai kya apane purvajon ki bedroom activities  Censored  Fir ye Akbar ke piche haath dhoke kyu pad gayi hai...and seriously our people are myaad bechara shakespeare bhi bolak gaya 'What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet' firbhi unako protest to karna hi hai...nahi kiya to upar jaake kya jawab denge apane purvajon ko  :*lol*:

 :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-02, 15:58

Is our Jalal  the real old Jalal? He is not opening his brain box now a days. It is in safe custody with the Harem ladies :) 

 In JA Serial, normally the actors are changed. Is that now the story writer also changed who is not aware of what happened in the past episodes? so not able to match it!!!

Pallo, as you say, horrible graphics! Cartoons are better because we know that it is Cartoon. Till now I was appreciating JA serial for its costumes and other richness being a serial, but now a days ????

Pallu, u r right. Now it is  Sharif - Jodha suspecting track???????? moreover he has her photo (Painting) also cheers

Reavathy
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-02, 16:22

Get Lost, jallu- to the battlefield!
(need some action here, getting bored) !!!!!!!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by KB on 2014-01-02, 19:17

sandhya wrote:When these makers can't provide varied costumes for the actors of a thriving Mughal period, when they cant rope in a classical singer for the song sung by the great Tansen, what graphics can we expect from them? It was more awful than the most ordinary cartoons.

 
I'm not as cross with Jalal for his change of attitude to Ben yesterday after his hand-washing attitude earlier...


But that he is a totally lost person. He has no brains and thinking potential and needs his begums for all decisions, big and small. He looks as though he is under the Imperius Curse.

 
In epi 31 he told Bharmal that a king should talk only with another king and as Bharmal was king no more it would be more befitting if bharmal talks to his representatives. But yesterday he was ready to dishoom-dishoom with the commoner  pehelwaan himself!

 
He is allowing himself to be dragged out of his darbar by the ladies of the harem. He is blissfully unaware of the danger lurking right under his nose (literally). He is allowing his Horlicks chotta bhai to roam around his harem. He gifts the priceless Kohinoor to a kaneez for nothing in the name of revenge. He makes laws that he himself cannot handle.  He puts both his enemies in one cell allowing them the convenience of plotting. He never steps out of Agra ever since he marries Jo and brings her to Agra, except for his one visit to his sasuraal. He only talks about Rajputana with or without the map laid out in front of him but busies himself organising Meena Bazaars and kushthi competitions.


They have made mince-meat of the character who was adorable and lovable even when evil.  It wouldn't have been unacceptable even if he had been shown to fall back to his old ways and thinking after the shove. But why does he have be made to look foolish and incapable as well?

 
Of course, this whole imtiaz story is to bring AK out of jail so that he can kill Atga and defenestrate himself.  Why did they have to introduce the Tasneem track at all and send AK into the jail.  Hope someone puts a Cruciatus on the Cvs who dish out  such incoherent illogical nonsense.

But yes, pallo and neha, OUR Jalal is lost and nowhere seen.  This guy who is called Jalal nowadays is  a becchara, ishq ka maara, akal, guroor, wajood sab kuch haara!!!

well said u. & This guy who is called Jalal nowadays is  a becchara, ishq ka maara, akal, guroor, wajood sab kuch haara!!!--------- Thumbsup  :*lol*:  totally agree wid u. i am really disappointed after this fall of jodha-akbar.  :cry:  :cry: 









KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: What the!!! What was THAT???

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:09


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum