Latest topics

Precap doubt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Precap doubt

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-02, 20:04

Precap- Anjali asks Astha to take an oath that she won’t see her parents ever in her life.

for sure it must be NA's demand....he doesnt wish Astha 2 go her mayka...he has done the same with Anjali too

But y didnt NA asked Sojal the same thing....her mother seems 2 be a permannet member of their house...how cum he dont have a problem with that?  scratch  scratch

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap doubt

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-02, 20:15

NA seems to make rules as per his whims & fancies. He has different standards for different people.
He likes perhaps to put Honest people in jail & dishonest people in his own house(Sojal's Mother) or workplace (abhay)  :)

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-02, 20:21

:lol!:  Sameer, nice explanation.

My guess is because he has got what he wants from Avdhoot and has no further uses for him. So the only way to keep him away is to make Aastha swear she won't see them again.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-02, 20:29

slmu wrote::lol!:  Sameer, nice explanation.

My guess is because he has got what he wants from Avdhoot and has no further uses for him. So the only way to keep him away is to make Aastha swear she won't see them again.
Shanthi
That is true, he got the land ultimately for building  the girl's school. 
He planned all this for the land, but perhaps he did not anticipate that Shloke was going to rush in for marriage just for settling scores with Ashtha.  Rolling Eyes

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-02, 20:33

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote::lol!:  Sameer, nice explanation.

Shanthi
That is true, he got the land ultimately for building  the girl's school. 
He planned all this for the land, but perhaps he did not anticipate that Shloke was going to rush in for marriage just for settling scores with Ashtha.  Rolling Eyes

Yes and it looked like Anjali was trying to get Aastha to take the oath in front of her parents so that will definitely send her over the edge and she will walk out. So NA's big plan was a failure due to Shlok.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2014-01-02, 20:51

I feel NA is getting caught in his own web 
NA must be behind avdoot arrest and shylok must be getting to know slowly thereby changing his views on his Baba on regular basis 
He did ask his secretary to find out reason behind this leak of papers

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-02, 20:56

jarian28 wrote:I feel NA is getting caught in his own web 
NA must be behind avdoot arrest and shylok must be getting to know slowly thereby changing his views on his Baba on regular basis 
He did ask his secretary to find out reason behind this leak of papers

It was Abhay who had Avdhoot arrested right? But now with this 'gift' that he wants, he is going to be on the back foot.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2014-01-02, 21:20

It may NA i thk so for us they r showing lyk abhay but in actual NA ll be the master mind. I thk abhay is nt tat much influenced he s depending on NA for all the things.

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2014-01-02, 21:22

NA may thought nt to leak to media bt it happened so he was angry on varad.

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-02, 21:40

Hmm possible

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-02, 22:11

wat if NA likes 2 see SaStha seperation as he knws Astha s never gonna be an ideal bahu

cud it be like that? He knws Astha wont take such an oath

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-02, 22:52

Anu that is entirely possible.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-02, 22:57

slmu wrote:Anu that is entirely possible.

now he has no use of Avdooth and moreover he knw Astha kabhi nahin sudherga...so its possible

but wat will happen 2 his izzath if public cm 2 knw abt SaSatha seperation.....dat can bother him

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-03, 12:06

I think NA has understood that Sojal is not a threat for him at all... I assume Anjali was like Aastha but then he made to the present Anjali to keep his upper hand always... same threat he sees with aastha now and he wants to create another Anjali through Anjali herself !
 Rolling Eyes

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-03, 12:34

monsi08 wrote:I think NA has understood that Sojal is not a threat for him at all... I assume Anjali was like Aastha but then he made to the present Anjali to keep his upper hand always... same threat he sees with aastha now and he wants to create another Anjali through Anjali herself !
 Rolling Eyes

y cant Anjali leave NA...she shud find a seat n sum ashram and lead a peaceful life instead of living this fake life

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-03, 12:44

anusha.cochin wrote:
monsi08 wrote:I think NA has understood that Sojal is not a threat for him at all... I assume Anjali was like Aastha but then he made to the present Anjali to keep his upper hand always... same threat he sees with aastha now and he wants to create another Anjali through Anjali herself !
 Rolling Eyes

y cant Anjali leave NA...she shud find a seat n sum ashram and lead a peaceful life instead of living this fake life
tell me about it ... she beats all the logics that my brain can come up with  Rolling Eyes

and why Aastha is not telling Shlok's truth even now...? NA is good in her eyes.. fine... but Shlok is not... and she has to live with him and not with NA... so whats stopping her now  confused

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 13:09

Rolling Eyes

I was thinking the same .. Sujal is an also ran.. no threat at all with jokers for parents. Not so with Avdhoot and Anjali's dad so the extremes.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-03, 14:14

slmu wrote:
 Rolling Eyes

I was thinking the same .. Sujal is an also ran.. no threat at all with jokers for parents. Not so with Avdhoot and Anjali's dad so the extremes.

Sojal is an ideal bahu n his eyes who even drink charanamrith of husband  :P 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 14:15

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
 Rolling Eyes

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-03, 14:18

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
 Rolling Eyes

ROFL
haan.. usko lakdi se maarna bhi nahi pada.!.. in a way NA was lucky to have Sojal as bahu for Varad.. cuz he cant make varad doing laathi charge on his wifey  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-03, 14:19

monsi08 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
 Rolling Eyes

tell me about it ... she beats all the logics that my brain can come up with  Rolling Eyes

I dnt get wats guiding her actually...may be she is blackmailed....but sub cheez ko ek hadh hothi hein....

its ok if she didnt protest earlier as she was helpless and had 3 young kids....so she didnt take too much risk as it can effect her kid;s life

but now wat.....her kids r grown up and settled...If ther s sumthng realted 2 her parents she need 2 solve rather than torturing them as per NA's words....her parents have nothing more 2 suffer...they r already n street becoz of NA...wat more he can do

this is the threshold point....Anjali shud raise voice against these pagal customs atleast...I m sure varad and Vinayak will support her n that

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 14:23

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL
haan.. usko lakdi se maarna bhi nahi pada.!.. in a way NA was lucky to have Sojal as bahu for Varad.. cuz he cant make varad doing laathi charge on his wifey  :lol!:

Bach gayaa Varad  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum