Latest topics

custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down

custody

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-02, 22:18

Has any2 read the novel

Raman will marry Ishitha just 2 get custody of Ruhi? Is the story like that>?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: custody

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 13:15

I don't know Anu.. I think she is just his second wife in the book.. not sure if they are neighbors before and this hatred is there before.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: custody

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-03, 14:09

slmu wrote:I don't know Anu.. I think she is just his second wife in the book.. not sure if they are neighbors before and this hatred is there before.

Ekthas show na...so we shud expect fake death , reincarnation, misunderstanding and leaving house for long years :) 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: custody

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 14:12

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I don't know Anu.. I think she is just his second wife in the book.. not sure if they are neighbors before and this hatred is there before.

Ekthas show na...so we shud expect fake death , reincarnation, misunderstanding and leaving house for long years :) 

maybe not.. because someone told me that this is a finite show.. so hopefully the usual Ekta dose will be missing.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: custody

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-03, 14:13

I too am interested to know a gist of the story ..did he marry her for ruhis sake..interestiong..my question is who is the main character..somehow the reviews of the book sounds that ruhis mum is th emain character

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: custody

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-03, 15:24

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I don't know Anu.. I think she is just his second wife in the book.. not sure if they are neighbors before and this hatred is there before.

Ekthas show na...so we shud expect fake death , reincarnation, misunderstanding and leaving house for long years :) 

maybe not.. because someone told me that this is a finite show.. so hopefully the usual Ekta dose will be missing.

Hope so..I hate usual Ektha nautangis

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: custody

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum