Latest topics

Confusing Love Disorder- Allah Miya What's Wrong With You? 5 5 26

Confusing Love Disorder- Allah Miya What's Wrong With You?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confusing Love Disorder- Allah Miya What's Wrong With You?

Post by fire.whisky on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm

vaidhānika cētāvanī-
Yeh Post Kalpanik Patrra-Ptrraon par adhaarit hai, kripya isme dimaag use karne ka asafal prayaas kattai naa karein. Aisa karnein waalon ko sirf headache hoga.
fire.whisky dwara Janhit mei Jari!

Believe me when I say it's a 'Confusing Love Disorder', how else would you justify AsYa's actions?
One is busy playing *Oh, 'm the cool macho hard to get. :Git:* and other is drooling like crazy *Look at me Mr. Khan, just once. :puppy eyes:* affraid

Amid all the confusion and tragedy, game plan and treachery, Asad Ahmed Khan urf Mr. Khan urf Mr. Akdu Ahmed Khan urf Mr. Bond Khan urf Jahapana 6 packs is still swinging between Qubool Hai? Nope- Qubool Nahi Hai! scratch Sleep

What in name of sweet mother of God, is he upto? Well okay I'm not blind and can see he's totally ignoring the situation but have others turned a blind eye to it as well? What about Ammizila & Tamatar? They use to notice it before, did Tanveer passed on her weirdity to them? Shocked

Tanveer aka freaky-eyed Billo Rani is for sure, a distraction for Asad, like her being present gives him strength, not to stare at Zoya like a super-beaten 'MORON' :P
If I were to judge the situation, I would be screaming on top of my lungs 'Zoya Ko Danda Kyun Mara?' Shocked Of course not in literal sense of the word, it's all so haphazard and reminds me of the song 'Meri Bhains Ko Danda Kyun Mara' king

Well issi baat pe ek sher arz hai~
Jahapana 6 packs is so confused, what to do?
Jahapana 6 packs is so confused, what to do?
Bechari zoya chillaye, Allah Miya What's Wrong with You?
Bang

Back to the point-
It was a real treat to my senses seeing Zoya all hyper-active mode happy, asking "Tanveer Tum Jaa Rahi Ho :smiling like a fool:"
"Phoophi, wo Tanveer ko bahut kaam hai na, isiliye usse jaana hoga" ROFL

Poor soul! *sigh* Rolling Eyes

Mr. Akdu Ahmed Khan is really acting mute to feelings, which is highly frustrating!
That, he's most of the times blind, dumb and heartless would be an understatement.
[That doesn't make him look less cute, though] party4

-----

Aayan is good for nothing, but giving that Scared Censored [Scary-censored] look Bang
I can't help whining like a lost kid on the road, all the time about his 'Evergreen Forest Hair Growth' sprawling beyond infinity, What The? :/

Dadi & Rashid are back in action and all I feel is ELATED to my very being. I'm super sure, Dadi is playing sweet to get crooked mautili-mumani under her hook :Applause: long hug

And as predicted it was Tanu the great "Patting my own back" and yours too :sunny:

P.S- @Lovely 'The confusing material' toh 'Chor' nikli re, haye tauba kahan hum ussey detective or IPS officer bana rahe thhe. Waise sahi hai Chor-Police mauseri beheney :lol!:

@Pallo Lets dance baby and make your Ribs tickle :heart: bounce

Love & Hug's
Radhika

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Confusing Love Disorder- Allah Miya What's Wrong With You?

Post by slmu on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 pm

ROFL Radhika very nice.. Mr. Akkdu Khan is in denial yes.. but considering he said you are not the right girl for me.. I would like Zoya to thrust Billo Rani at him just for laughs sake.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:09 pm

:*lol*: ROFL Oh man my stomach hurts from laughing so hard!

slmu wrote: ROFL Radhika very nice.. Mr. Akkdu Khan is in denial yes.. but considering he said you are not the right girl for me.. I would like Zoya to thrust Billo Rani at him just for laughs sake.

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Radhikha,

You really rocked with your wonderful post. I really loved it. You have described the scenes about Zoya, ASAD, Ayaan, Daadi brilliantly. Please do right often.I love reading you.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Have I ever told you how amazingly encouraging your comments are Anu hug1
It's because of you people I love jotting it all down here!

Love you Heart long hug

anurao66 wrote:Radhikha,

You really rocked with your wonderful post. I really loved it. You have described the scenes about Zoya, ASAD, Ayaan, Daadi brilliantly. Please do right often.I love reading you.

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 pm

fire.whisky wrote:Have I ever told you how amazingly encouraging your comments are Anu hug1
It's because of you people I love jotting it all down here!

Love you Heart long hug

anurao66 wrote:Radhikha,

Radhika,

I just love reading and it brought me to REDUX and to Dhwani, I appreciate different kinds of analysis, humor laced, thought provoking and hard hitting. I really appreciate
good work. I really loved this humorous post of yours.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:51 pm

:* emb*: long hug

anurao66 wrote:Radhika,

I just love reading and it brought me to REDUX and to Dhwani, I appreciate different kinds of analysis, humor laced, thought provoking and hard hitting. I really appreciate
good work. I really loved this humorous post of yours.

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top