Latest topics

Of Royal BILs, VILs, MILs, and PILLs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Of Royal BILs, VILs, MILs, and PILLs

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-03, 00:29

Here we go round the Mulberry bush, the Mulberry bush, the Mulberry bush...

Once again the opportunity shows up that the brave lass Jodha would have to risk herself and save the Shah-en-Shah Jalal (Potentially Akbar... somehow) on her own - despite that he was anuchit in every possible way in the universe.

Or actually -- it might be MH saving his bhai jaan. He's more onto Benazir's paheli than Jodha is -- unless he is one of the conspirators, in a Jalal-flavored 'Et tu, Brute?' climax.

Adham has gotten himself free and Imtiaz is dead.
Maaham is doubt-proof, and Jodha's in disgrace.

Let's wait and see who all can Jalal catch in his fish net this time - Benazir, Shareef, or Abul?

Villain - In Absentia

Abul Maali turns out to be a lousy villain after all. If his tricks are the likes of a snake-woman who cannot appeal to Jalal or a wrestler who dares to challenge him to a fight ... er ... Maaham is a better opponent.

But of course, he is lousy. He hasn't made a single appearance as of now - apart from the sneak peeks he attempts in dialogs of other people. He is lousy if he didn't even turn up for his audition with the PH. (That was a joke. Er... the not-to-be-taken-seriously kind.)

Turns out the level of intelligence that Benazir thinks is outstanding is matched in Agra by Raheem!!
The wrestler only causes one of Jalal's bad decisions to be released from prison.

Abul... playing with a remote control will only allow you to change channels (from FTV to WWF). It will not enable you to destroy the TV!! Duh! Unless you throw the remote into the TV screen - which clearly isn't happening. Your remotes aren't carrying enough weight to make it to the Royal TV screen on their own!

This one definitely needs some vision corrective meds!

~

Return of the Real Villains!

So... Abul Maali was allowed to be a villain, so that Adham could enjoy a (Christmas and New Year) vacation in the royal Kaal Kothri with ... er... Shareef. (Weird choice of company!)

One day he's out, and Adham is back to ... being Adham. Drinking around, getting entangled with the snake-e-khaas.. I mean, wrong woman ... and getting busted by his mother!

Of course, now that Adham has gone back to the job of being the villain and so, gets to court Benazir, Shareef feels lonely. So - he's applying for the job of partner in crime again.

Of course, he is the royal brother-in-law, so he would use only the most proper means. He sent his job application to the royal educator.

I wonder (Like my Ma) why Shareef didn’t send the paigham to Ruqaiya Begum! What makes him think that Jodha would not doubt his intentions - considering that he'd caused her her honor and even nearly her life due to his ‘silly little prank’? Ruqu would respond to a death-threat-to-Jalal reason as much as Jodha would.
Of course, Ruqaiya is a tad more politically intelligent than Jodha who'd want to do the job of royal rescue single-handedly.

Who says education does not help!

~

Questions:

~ Why is Benazir afraid of Abul Maali? Isn't her poison useful for him?
~ Why doesn't Mirza Hakim discuss the Saazish with the obvious people - The Vaziers?
~ Is Hamida aiming for the royal MIL Hall of Fame?

~ How is Javeda so .... let's forget this one.

Whose Line Is It Anyway!

These days the hero of the story, Jalal miyaan, appears only in a special appearance. Maybe he's been put in his place by the real hero of the story, Jodha begum.

I don't really watch a lot of TV shows, and IPPKND was one of the first that caught me attention. The reason of this back story is that - that was the first one where I saw the Knight in Distress and the Damsel in Shining Armor (it was one of the WILs I'd done back then... aah! those were the days!!!). Anyhow, as I see nowadays, this is pretty prevalant.

Oh well, we do say opposites attract, that is, romance-land.

So it's --

-- distress / knight
-- rich / poor
-- smart / naive
-- boring / exciting
-- adventurous / scared
-- messy / organized

... and I'm sure you get the picture!

Now here for some reason, we have --

-- moghul arrogant / rajvanshi arrogant
-- heartless dumb / headless dumb
-- breathless urdu warning / endless hindi bhaashan
-- takes wrong advice / takes no advice
-- barely trusts her / nearly always doubts him
-- makes shrewd strategies / understands deep philosophies
-- ignores the obvious / misses the obvious
-- makes it a point to misunderstand & make bad choices / makes it a point to vex him with her rule-breaking & then standing by her act stobbornly

Both think they are god's gift to the world; that they are always right; that their way is the best, and often the only way; both refuse to bend their egos unless in self-righteousness or self-justification; both headstrong --- the list goes on!!

Suddenly, this has become the story of:

-- how much Abul-Maali wants to destroy Jalal
-- how much Jalal want to shame Jodha
-- how much Jodha wants to make it up to Jalal
-- how much Maaham Anga wants to rescue Adham
-- how much Ruqu wants to play with hukka and shatranj
-- how much Salema wants to be quiet and offer food-for-thought to garnish
-- how much of Kabul's Most Wanted sena wants to shift to Agra
-- how much Hamida wants to side with Jodha
-- how much Benazir wants to show off she bites

Why does it seem that the story writer is now confused in keeping to their actual story and trying to get all fans happy and TRPs going at the same time!?

Er.... what show are we watching anyway!?

~

Are We There Yet?

Is the current track nearly on his closure?

Jalal is still having fun putting Jodha down.
Jodha is still not making much attempt or progress with Jalal.
Ruqaiya is barely bothered.
Maaham has gotten Adham out - now, her focus should (ideally) be getting Jodha out.
Benazir has a deadline to meet, and she's getting desperate to bite Jalal.
Mirza seems to be on to something - though goodness alone knows what. The man needs more dialogs, and less narrow-eye looks.

So, for some hopefully intelligent reason, Shareef thinks Jodha is the right bait for him to get himself free of the Karawaas. He writes to Jodha.

Now, of course, Jodha will march forward in the most uchit way - which will be gustaakhi for Jalal; And he will end up doing something anuchit, for which he will be asking Muafi from Jodha!

Some time back, I remember I was talking about Jalal being angry and taking, at least, one bad decision that he'd regret later. A few have come in earlier, and one today - he freed Adham. That was fine, but he went on without brakes, and reinstated him and decorated him. Boomerang time!

Now... Is the trouble between Jalal and Jodha that came up because of a letter, be solved by another letter - Benazir's or Shareef's?

Or is Shareef's letter causing a bigger royal mess?!

Let's keep watching ...!

~

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Of Royal BILs, VILs, MILs, and PILLs

Post by shreya26 on 2014-01-03, 13:06

Really nice post...
But y do i have a feeling that MAYBE Jodha's brain would come back suddenly n she'll go to Jalal first with the letter... When he won't believe her she'll show him the letter and then she'll find out he can't read... Then Jodha will understand that under that white robe lives a Daayan Anga...

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-03, 13:45

I read that when Jodha goes to tell Jalal that his life is in danger, just to spite her, he says he is marrying benazir and making her his begum. Remains to be seen how Jodha will stop that.

Also, I read that Jodha's sister Shivani will visit her from Amer and there is a bit of a romantic track between Shivani and Mirza Hakim. If Resham is singing SLB's song, Jodha is definitely singing..lo chali main apni devar ki baraat lekar ..

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-03, 13:49

Manasvi wrote:I read that when Jodha goes to tell Jalal that his life is in danger, just to spite her, he says he is marrying benazir and making her his begum. Remains to be seen how Jodha will stop that.

Also, I read that Jodha's sister Shivani will visit her from Amer and there is a bit of a romantic track between Shivani and Mirza Hakim. If Resham is singing SLB's song, Jodha is definitely singing..lo chali main apni devar ki baraat lekar ..

:*lol*:  This is another prank dear!! I am seeing this mind blowing new spoiler everywhere..looks like some frustrated viewers are venting out their anger by creating such a mess!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-03, 13:54

Kamaal ki Post ...  Thumbsup 

Questions:

[Monsi] He is not available for her to give him Puppy as he didnt come for the audition  :) 

~ Why doesn't Mirza Hakim discuss the Saazish with the obvious people - The Vaziers?
[Monsi] bade bhaiyya se hi sab kuch seekha hai na usne.. Bada bhai finds Harem Jorus and Baandis more fit to discuss Siyasat ka Mamla    :lol!: 

[Monsi] Usne pange lena chhod diya hai bahuon se... thousands of Bahus and Saas sirf ek... Bahut na-insaafi hai ye   bounce 

[Monsi] yeah... forgetfulness is bliss i suppose in this special case  Rolling Eyes

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-03, 13:55

shreya26 wrote:Really nice post...
But y do i have a feeling that MAYBE Jodha's brain would come back suddenly n she'll go to Jalal first with the letter... When he won't believe her she'll show him the letter and then she'll find out he can't read... Then Jodha will understand that under that white robe lives a Daayan Anga...

@Bold  ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-03, 14:07

Thanks, buddy! :)

I think Jodha knows that Jalal cannot read/write. He told her so .. some months back.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-03, 14:08

Manasvi wrote:I read that when Jodha goes to tell Jalal that his life is in danger, just to spite her, he says he is marrying benazir and making her his begum. Remains to be seen how Jodha will stop that.

Er.... seriously!?? Another moghul-rajvanshi romance?? ek to sambhal nahi raha!!  :P

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-03, 14:18

monsi08 wrote:Kamaal ki Post ...  Thumbsup 

Questions:

[Monsi] He is not available for her to give him Puppy as he didnt come for the audition  :) 

[Monsi] bade bhaiyya se hi sab kuch seekha hai na usne.. Bada bhai finds Harem Jorus and Baandis more fit to discuss Siyasat ka Mamla    :lol!: 

[Monsi] Usne pange lena chhod diya hai bahuon se... thousands of Bahus and Saas sirf ek... Bahut na-insaafi hai ye   bounce 

[Monsi] yeah... forgetfulness is bliss i suppose in this special case  Rolling Eyes

:*lol*:  :*lol*:

Thanks buddy!

I know... poor Abul Maali... this is one guy who's earned bad name and he wasn't even around at the crime scene. People just use his name like the Boogeyman and make him sound all bad.  Rolling Eyes 

About Mirza ki detective skills.. I hadn't thought so far. definitely he is taking after his brother in this matter - too true. thanks for pointing out.  Thumbsup

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-03, 14:42

ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Er.... seriously!?? Another moghul-rajvanshi romance?? ek to sambhal nahi raha!!  :P

Guys....the spoiler is there http://www.whatsonindia.tv/#!/program/Jodha-Akbar but I don't think its true...as most of the site's infos are wrong!! but if its true...M bidding adieu to JA for sure!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-03, 15:01

Loved it Shalini...there seems to be no logic in the many happenings of the show..Muafi is the only constant  :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-03, 15:01

neha wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Guys....the spoiler is there http://www.whatsonindia.tv/#!/program/Jodha-Akbar but I don't think its true...as most of the site's infos are wrong!! but if its true...M bidding adieu to JA for sure!

Neha can you please tell whats written there

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2014-01-03, 15:16

ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Thanks, buddy! :)

I think Jodha knows that Jalal cannot read/write. He told her so .. some months back.
Really?? When??

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2014-01-03, 15:18

neha wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

On IF, it was said this spoiler was from India TV!!

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-03, 15:29

zuzana wrote:
neha wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Neha can you please tell whats written there

Sorry I am spoiling Shalini's post over this stupid spoiler but this is what the site says :
Jalal's cousin Hakim Mirza arrives from Kabul and reveals Jalal's life is in danger...Adham is released from prison. Jodha gets a hint about Benazir being VishKanya and refrains Jalal from spending time with Benazir but in an ego tussle with Jodha, Jalal decides to give Benazir the status of his begum. Shiwani comes to Agra and begins to bond with Hakim and talks about their marriage are in progress.  Shocked 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-03, 15:40

neha wrote:
Sorry I am spoiling Shalini's post over this stupid spoiler but this is what the site says :
 Jalal's cousin Hakim Mirza arrives from Kabul and reveals Jalal's life is in danger...Adham is released from prison. Jodha gets a hint about Benazir being VishKanya and refrains Jalal from spending time with Benazir but in an ego tussle with Jodha, Jalal decides to give Benazir the status of his begum. Shiwani comes to Agra and begins to bond with Hakim and talks about their marriage are in progress.  Shocked 
Jo : Shehenshah... Benzie se door rahiye...
Ja : Kyun .. aapko isse kya farak padta hai ...
Jo : KYA !!!! Aapne IPK kab se dekhna prarambh kar diya  Shocked  bounce

PJ.com  :geek:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-03, 15:43

@Shalini... forgot to mention...
this made me  :*lol*:

Now, of course, Jodha will march forward in the most uchit way - which will be gustaakhi for Jalal; And he will end up doing something anuchit, for which he will be asking Muafi from Jodha!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-03, 18:27

ShaliniRobinson wrote:Here we go round the Mulberry bush, the Mulberry bush, the Mulberry bush...

Once again the opportunity shows up that the brave lass Jodha would have to risk herself and save the Shah-en-Shah Jalal (Potentially Akbar... somehow) on her own - despite that he was anuchit in every possible way in the universe.

Naturally, TV serial hai to it always has to be mister-in-distress and knight-ess in shining armour
 ROFL 

Or actually -- it might be MH saving his bhai jaan. He's more onto Benazir's paheli than Jodha is -- unless he is one of the conspirators, in a Jalal-flavored 'Et tu, Brute?' climax.

If it is Jodha saving then it is an insult to the real Akbar in History. If HM was the saviour, then it is a gross distortion of History. HM was certainly no Lakshman to his bade bhaijaan. confused 

Let's wait and see who all can Jalal catch in his fish net this time - Benazir, Shareef, or Abul?

Whether he catches the villains or not, I sincerely hope he catches his lost brains  ROFL 

One day he's out, and Adham is back to ... being Adham. Drinking around, getting entangled with the snake-e-khaas.. I mean, wrong woman ... and getting busted by his mother!

Atleast he is consistent, unlike the leads ROFL 

Of course, now that Adham has gone back to the job of being the villain and so, gets to court Benazir, Shareef feels lonely. So - he's applying for the job of partner in crime again. 

Of course, he is the royal brother-in-law, so he would use only the most proper means. He sent his job application to the royal educator.

@red    ha ha ha  :*lol*: 

-- moghul arrogant / rajvanshi arrogant
-- heartless dumb / headless dumb
-- breathless urdu warning / endless hindi bhaashan
-- takes wrong advice / takes no advice
-- barely trusts her / nearly always doubts him
-- makes shrewd strategies / understands deep philosophies
-- ignores the obvious / misses the obvious
-- makes it a point to misunderstand & make bad choices / makes it a point to vex him with her rule-breaking & then standing by her act stobbornly

Well said. Thumbsup 

Er.... what show are we watching anyway!?

Good Kostin.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum