Latest topics

Raman and Shagun granted divorce: 12 days for Ruhi's custody to be decided

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman and Shagun granted divorce: 12 days for Ruhi's custody to be decided

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 14:10

Raman and Shagun granted divorce; Ruhi's custody case to be decided in 12 days in Star Plus' Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Tellychakkar.com has been providing regular track updates on the recently launched Yeh Hai Mohabbatein on Star Plus. We had recently written about Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) deciding to seek custody of little Ruhi (Ruhaanika Dhawan) in the court of law.

We now hear that the story in this Balaji Telefilms show will proceed towards the divorce hearing of Raman (Karan Patel) and Shagun wherein few important facts will open up for the audience.

Firstly, Raman and Shagun will get successful in getting divorce at the hearing. After winning the first battle, Shagun who is prompted by Ashok will request the judge that she wants the custody of Ruhi. This is when the viewers will get to know that Ruhi is not the only child of Raman and Shagun. They will have an elder son of about 8-10 years old who has been with Shagun from the day of their separation.

As per a source, viewers will be shown few flashback sequences wherein the ruthless Shagun had decided to leave Raman just because he had not achieved anything in life. While she had decided to take her elder son along, she had left the six months old Ruhi with the father. At the court, it will also be made clear that Shagun has put up her son at a boarding school, and does not keep him with her.

Meanwhile, the court will grant a time of 12 days after which the final judgement on Ruhi’s custody will be decided. Raman will be seen promising his mother (Mrs. Bhalla) that he will bring back Ruhi at the end of 12 days, at least for his aged parents who love their granddaughter so much.

What will Raman do to get back Ruhi from Shagun? And will Shagun be able to keep Ruhi happy?

We tried calling Karan Patel, but he asked us to call him later.

Watch for more updates on Tellychakkar.com!!!

*TC

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman and Shagun granted divorce: 12 days for Ruhi's custody to be decided

Post by 001 on 2014-01-03, 14:14

Does Raman not want custody of his other son

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 14:15

001 wrote:Does Raman not want custody of his other son

Good question.. why is only Ruhi in the equation.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-03, 14:19

Thanks shanthi...Does raman not want custody of his son? I am surprised ashok allowed shagun to bring the son along...I could only c that happening if it hurt raman more... Shagun really is a puppet..Give her expensive things and she is putty...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:Thanks shanthi...Does raman not want custody of his son? I am surprised ashok allowed shagun to bring the son along...I could only c that happening if it hurt raman more... Shagun really is a puppet..Give her expensive things and she is putty...

Welcome. I wonder what the story with the son is.. guess if he is in a boarding school then Ashok probably allowed her to bring him along on that promise.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-03, 14:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks shanthi...Does raman not want custody of his son? I am surprised ashok allowed shagun to bring the son along...I could only c that happening if it hurt raman more... Shagun really is a puppet..Give her expensive things and she is putty...

Welcome. I wonder what the story with the son is.. guess if he is in a boarding school then Ashok probably allowed her to bring him along on that promise.

Out of sight out of mind...And such good material to help drag the show later, the son can come back to take revenge on his parents, ashok and sister ruhi..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 14:26

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Out of sight out of mind...And such good material to help drag the show later, the son can come back to take revenge on his parents, ashok and sister ruhi..

ROFL  you have written Ekta's script for the next 3 years. Though I did hear that this is going to be finite like TP too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-03, 14:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Good point sarra ..u can become a story writer for serials  :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-03, 14:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I hope this doesn't happen  No  No  No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-03, 14:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  you have written Ekta's script for the next 3 years. Though I did hear that this is going to be finite like TP too

Is it?? ekta with finite epis..awesome then  :) 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 14:30

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes I think it was Tants that told me that SP are experimenting with finite shows

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-03, 14:33

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

how long is it going to be there??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-03, 15:07

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Good point sarra ..u can become a story writer for serials  :lol!: 

Uh they would sack me the first day, wen I poke holes in their story, demand characters remain true, refuse to allow amnesia...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-03, 15:09

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Its the same thing again and again, creativity must b curbed and killed altogether if possible...

Ah another finite show...Wonder if I can last the course...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-03, 15:27

Bhalla family doesnt want their grandson back??/

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:31

Sponsored content