Latest topics

Yeh Hain Mohabbatein - Pass the Parcel [Ruhi] Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hain Mohabbatein - Pass the Parcel [Ruhi] Review

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-03, 14:47

I have once again caught up wit the show but I am confused y I am botherin....Wat was all that over the last few episodes??

Ramans mum got it right wen she said it was both their fault but also Ishita...Wat rite did ishita have to say u were all asleep wen she didnt try and wake the grandparents up before taking ruhi wit her?? Y would they wake up wit a landline call? I understand wat was done wit her parents was not right but often in kidnapping cases it is someone the family knows...

Raman knows u r unnaturally attached to ruhi, someone who is not related to u and someone who u have recently met...

I get that u r so angry that u lose your senses wen u hear that raman is doing an interview and will b blaming you..That u cant hold back but does anyone really do it on live tv?? Wat u know raman doesnt listen and u wanted a captive audience, is that it??

Is india really like that?? The womens liberation movement doesnt have any sense? The child is living wit her father and family, uh u dont think that if the divorce hasn't happened or the custody agreement not concluded y she is living wit her father?? Uh u dont question that ruhis mum lives wit a prominamt and rich business man and if she wanted custody she could have lodged a case??. Uh u dont question y she has never come to u before if u r all that powerful?? Uh the police r meant to uphold the law...Or that is wat I thought they were there for but they dont want to get involved because the womens liberation is involved?? So can I commit murder,take there name and get away wit it?? Wat idiocy...

By the way has india progressed to such a level that its acceptable that shagun is not divorced from raman, but is living wit Ashok and has been for a number of years and they will give a impressionable child to them??

then there is the handing over of ruhi?? That is wat the idiotic movement demands next...Uh they dont think about wats in the best interest of the child?? She is young, she is sacred, u r all shoutin, u have no patience, she must b handed over to her mother?? The fact that ruhi doesnt recognise her mother doesnt ring any alarm bells in your mind?? U r tryin to hand her over to someone she doesnt know??

Never mind wit what rite does ishita think she is handing ruhi over to her mother but did ishita not go to shaguns house? Did she not witness the fight? Did she not witness shagun not coming wit her to her daughters bedside when she thought she could have died? Did ishita herself not say that how unlucky ruhi is to have two parents who r like that??

Ishita never stop to think nor the blessed movement that they dont know the whole story? That there is always another side??

Then there is yesterdays episode, mihika told ishita that there is something not right wit shagun, she was emotionless, cold but can a SP heroine ever admit she was wrong? Or did not have the formost knowledge on every topic?? nahin na...Yep ishitas response it doesnt matter because at the end of the day she is a mother...Really? Ishita u never read a newspaper, watched the news, heard about kids being mistreated by mothers? They r all warm and fuzzy r they...Wat an ideal world u live in...And of course its not shaguns fault but that guys who didnt let her come...Ishita is prejudice, blind and short sighted...

As I was watchin the episode I thought how would it b if Ruhi was to die...I know that's not part of the story, but neither shagun, raman or ishita really care and ruhi dying would teach all of them a lesson and ishita especially can do wit having her eyes opened...

On a side note how was mihika dressed for the party? Not good...And her and her friends conversation just felt forced, lacking, and not right...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hain Mohabbatein - Pass the Parcel [Ruhi] Review

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-03, 14:53

Wow!! Loved the title.. Loved reading u Sarra.. Ishita was a nice character made into SP heroine and is ruined now..  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-03, 15:01

Thanks Maria.. I watched a number of episodes together and got more and more annoyed and frustrated wit the content, I ended up venting...But wats worse is I dont know how much of this is faithful to the book and how much is artistic licence...If the book comes across like this then I am surprised it sold...

It seems to b a prerequisite that the heroine will b ruined

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-03, 18:32

Loved the rant Sarra.

I agree with your points and I really am disliking Ishita at the moment.. she comes across as almost stalkerish of Ruhi. 

About the Women's movement.. if everyone is scared of a few women banding together and protesting, why is the country in this state.. they should be threatening everyone and putting everything right. And the way Ruhi got handed over to Shagun was astonishing.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Suit on 2014-01-04, 07:20

Sarra... Interesting rant.... All points are valid... But it's a Hindi serial and on top of it ... It's Ekta... So logic is thrown out of the window... The main target is to create a love hate relationship between Raman and Ishita... Escalating into passionate declaration of love ...followed by non existent SR. I am loving Raman... Real anger and dislike in his eyes...which will melt & turn into sweet love... Still loved your rant!

Edgar Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-04, 07:52

LOL Sarra. What, kill Ruhi? My dd will have a hard time dealing with this.... I have put all logic on back seat to enjoy the ride. Angry hero, pretty heroine batting eyelashes ... Who is Ruhi again?
Love ya and your rant.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-05, 21:40

slmu wrote:Loved the rant Sarra.

I agree with your points and I really am disliking Ishita at the moment.. she comes across as almost stalkerish of Ruhi. 

About the Women's movement.. if everyone is scared of a few women banding together and protesting, why is the country in this state.. they should be threatening everyone and putting everything right. And the way Ruhi got handed over to Shagun was astonishing.

Thanks Shanthi,i didnt realise ltr how long the rant got until after I posted it...

Love the point...So true...The difference they should make then would b huge...shame that's not the case... I couldnt believe that the handing over could happen like that...

Honestly I am debating whether to continue watching the show..I have no symphaty wit any of the characters, and I read a review that was posted on a thread here and I wasnt impressed...There is apparently a son in the book as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-05, 21:48

Edgar Suit wrote:Sarra... Interesting rant.... All points are valid... But it's a Hindi serial and on top of it ... It's Ekta... So logic is thrown out of the window... The main target is to create a love hate relationship between Raman and Ishita... Escalating into passionate declaration of love ...followed by non existent SR. I am loving Raman... Real anger and dislike in his eyes...which will melt & turn into sweet love... Still loved your rant!

Hey long time...I get that serials and daily serials have a certain amount of leeway though I dont like it, But things like ishita mum and ramans mum arguing to say that both families dont get on was stupid and ridiculous but its a show and apart from a comment I didnt say much... But the sheer scope of the lack of reason and logic, especially wen u r basing the story on it is ridiculous that I needed to state my objections to being treated as an idiot...I have said it in other shows where I found the basis of the hate relationship to b contrived and I have said it for this...It cant b that difficult to make it believable can it?? Last couple of days I couldnt get passed the suit he was wearing...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-06, 04:47

Shesherkobita wrote:LOL Sarra. What, kill Ruhi? My dd will have a hard time dealing with this.... I have put all logic on back seat to enjoy the ride. Angry hero, pretty heroine batting eyelashes ... Who is Ruhi again?
Love ya and your rant.

Yep kill Ruhi, she is ramans daughter, its wat they all deserve... And it would end the show..Keep DD away from me I would put these ideas in to her head and u would have headache of calming her down lol...Thanks for liking my rant...I have many of them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-06, 07:28

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:LOL Sarra. What, kill Ruhi? My dd will have a hard time dealing with this.... I have put all logic on back seat to enjoy the ride. Angry hero, pretty heroine batting eyelashes ... Who is Ruhi again?
Love ya and your rant.

Yep kill Ruhi, she is ramans daughter, its wat they all deserve... And it would end the show..Keep DD away from me I would put these ideas in to her head and u would have headache of calming her down lol...Thanks for liking my rant...I have many of them...

I wrote who is Ruhi as a joke? I only watch Ishita and Raman...  Embarassed 
DD is mad at ur idea of killing Ruhi...  Evil or Very Mad  I know what u mean... Al serials are like that... Full of flimsy logic...IPK was full of it too....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-06, 11:28

sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Shanthi,i didnt realise ltr how long the rant got until after I posted it...

Love the point...So true...The difference they should make then would b huge...shame that's not the case... I couldnt believe that the handing over could happen like that...

Honestly I am debating whether to continue watching the show..I have no symphaty wit any of the characters, and I read a review that was posted on a thread here and I wasnt impressed...There is apparently a son in the book as well...

Yep there is a son and he is going to be mentioned in the court hearing on the divorce apparently  Rolling Eyes  And the latest is that Shagun wants to send Ruhi to boarding school as well.. serves Ishita right.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-06, 12:27

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Love ya and your rant.

I wrote who is Ruhi as a joke? I only watch Ishita and Raman...  Embarassed 
DD is mad at ur idea of killing Ruhi...  Evil or Very Mad  I know what u mean... Al serials are like that... Full of flimsy logic...IPK was full of it too....

DD secretly loves the idea of killing Ruhi off, if not ill persuade her...Its in the best interest of everyone including ruhi..Lol....Yeah IPK and while it was beautiful And some logic it was overlooked, later on wen it descended into chaos then I didnt spare it either lol...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-06, 12:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yep there is a son and he is going to be mentioned in the court hearing on the divorce apparently  Rolling Eyes  And the latest is that Shagun wants to send Ruhi to boarding school as well.. serves Ishita right.

Really?? I suppose they sent the son there, ashok wouldnt want a kid underfoot taking shaguns time so no surprise... But yeah it would serve ishita right...But if ishita finds out before the custody is settled she will change her mind...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-06, 13:40

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Really?? I suppose they sent the son there, ashok wouldnt want a kid underfoot taking shaguns time so no surprise... But yeah it would serve ishita right...But if ishita finds out before the custody is settled she will change her mind...

Have a look at the SBB video.. Ruhi finds her way to Ishita's place.. so yes she does find out beforehand.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-07, 05:29

Thanks shanthi, I think wen I saw It on tv I just fast forwarded it after seeing her barge in to ramans place and he didnt have a shirt on....

I saw the segment today wit the interview together of karen and the one playing ishita, they looked ok together, no awkwardness as that article a few days ago implied...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum