Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 2-1-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-03, 17:25

Hi Friends, 

Another episode which gave hope yet made you restless and frustrated at the end. I’m glad Farhan and Nikhat are almost back to normal. I love these two. Now that Najma has also seen Sameera it wouldn’t be long before Hasina will be caught. I’m hopeful that she will not be spared by Farhan for the treachery she has done to him, Sameera and Nikhat. But I’m also very restless that it is taking too much time. I’m wondering as to how Sameera is roaming around even after being drugged and that too after so many years. I’m very happy that Razia has to face a new problem each day. But seeing her braving and almost gaining victory in all her plans is making me frustrated. Haider seems to have forgotten his mission of getting even with Razia and is bent on making Humeira smile. I know that is part of his plan to use Humeira to harm Razia but then he could always keep scarring Razia atleast that would be wonderful to watch. He could do something which might create more tensions for her. I hope he hasn’t already fallen in love for Humeira. Seems unlikely but you never know. 

I felt like slapping Humeira for blaming Zoya for getting married to Ayan. She knew that Zoya herself never wanted to marry Ayan and had stayed back also only for Nikhat. This shows how self centered Humeira is. I understand that she was jealous and didn’t like Zoya or anyone else other than family for that matter being close to Ayan. But still it is irritating to watch her lashing out on Zoya when all the latter was doing was trying to help. I guess her anger was back due to the recent insult of Gafoor – Razia and she also saw how Haider and Zoya were laughing about it later. So maybe that’s also a reason for her anger. Ayan has always been vary and cold to Gafoor – Razia but Humeira being a daughter has been blind to their apparent meanness I guess. Similarly Humeira has been distant with Zoya and Asad and was unaware also I guess about Ayan’s closeness to them. So I guess Ayan – Humeira if ever come together as a couple in the future their obvious differences of opinion could cause the couple a lot of problems. I hope we get to see these tensions too in the serial. I had liked Ayan – Humeira chemistry very much and am missing them. But I guess now there is no such hope.

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share your thoughts on the episode. Looking forward to reading you.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 2-1-14

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-01-03, 17:36

Nice write up... its apt and to the point!

I am watching QH after almost 4 months... and I am feeling I have not missed anything.....

well that tells all  Twisted Evil

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-03, 17:41

anjani-pagli wrote:Nice write up... its apt and to the point!

I am watching QH after almost 4 months... and I am feeling I have not missed anything.....

well that tells all  Twisted Evil

Thanks Sul.. I agree u haven't missed much. That's if u haven't missed the famous hug of Ayan and Humeira.. That was too good..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is the link to it.. enjoy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-03, 18:07

Ria
I do have a doubt. Is Haider related to Zoya or just knows her mother. For if he is related then i do not know ow he could hug Humeria for she is the half sister of Zoya. Has anything been clarified so far.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-03, 19:08

anurao66 wrote:Ria
I do have a doubt. Is Haider related to Zoya or just knows her mother. For if he is related then i do not know ow he could hug Humeria for she is the half sister of Zoya. Has anything been clarified so far.
Anu, Haider and Zoya are cousins..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-03, 20:17

Thanks for the wu maria.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-03, 21:15

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu maria.....
My Pleasure Jenny.. how are u? Missing u these days

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-03, 21:52

I am fine but for one week i was not here now i am back but this track is boring

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-05, 22:45

cutie pai :-) wrote:I am fine but for one week i was not here now i am back but this track is boring
Oh ok..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-05, 22:51

Yeah..... :) :)

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:28