Latest topics

NEW SPOILERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW SPOILERS

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-05, 13:44

Guyzz recently i got a newz dat benazir tries to kiss jalal but jodha comes in middle n stops her ...n as usuall jalal will ask jodha d reason 4 dat n jodha will refuse 2 answer in-front of benazir N jalal will hav a jelousy doubt on jodha
yay guyzz m just waitin 4 dis moment wen jodha will stop benazir

Credit:FB

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW SPOILERS

Post by neha on 2014-01-05, 13:56

Arpitha wrote:Guyzz recently i got a newz dat benazir tries to kiss jalal but jodha comes in middle n stops her ...n as usuall jalal will ask jodha d reason 4 dat n jodha will refuse 2 answer in-front of benazir N jalal will hav a jelousy doubt on jodha

Uff...this is now looks like the same scene as Ruqu's takhliya  Sleep ...these nutcase CVs are repeating everything! from precap to scenes everything is a copy paste  Evil or Very Mad 

P.S : This copy-paste reminds me my engineering submissions  :P . We used to chaapofy everything from a nutcase geek's journals  party4

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-05, 14:04

neha wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Guyzz recently i got a newz dat benazir tries to kiss jalal but jodha comes in middle n stops her ...n as usuall jalal will ask jodha d reason 4 dat n jodha will refuse 2 answer in-front of benazir N jalal will hav a jelousy doubt on jodha

Uff...this is now looks like the same scene as Ruqu's takhliya  Sleep ...these nutcase CVs are repeating everything! from precap to scenes everything is a copy paste  Evil or Very Mad 

P.S : This copy-paste reminds me my engineering submissions  :P . We used to chaapofy everything from a nutcase geek's journals  party4
Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick of this kiss and miss routine.
Why don't we send an owl to Mr.Potter requesting him to send a dementor to kiss Ben instead. We will see whose kiss harms whom.  Or even Peeves can do the job for us...... not the kiss to Ben but the message to Harry.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-05, 14:11

neha wrote:

I dont believe this spoilers because once the same thing was shown with Ruqs... bounce

and @neha di...evn i did copy-paste from fb  Wink  Wink ...... hehehe  Dance

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-05, 16:46

Arpitha wrote:
neha wrote:

I dont believe this spoilers because once the same thing was shown with Ruqs... bounce

and @neha di...evn i did copy-paste from fb  Wink  Wink ...... hehehe  Dance

HaHa but this copy-pasting is a thousand times better than that of CVs :) 
I am skeptical these days as most of the spoilers were fake..like Jodha packing her bags to Amer..MA-Jodha joining hands...Rahim solving letter MU.  Rolling Eyes . It has made difficult to trust these news from some sites as even SBB/SBS is not showing anything. I guess the freak Santaram does not allow media on the sets.  No 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Noorie on 2014-01-05, 17:31

I agree neha

Noorie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down