Latest topics

JA: Breaking News--Spoilers --6th Jan 2014 with Zee ka Pictorial Q??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Breaking News--Spoilers --6th Jan 2014 with Zee ka Pictorial Q??

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-06, 16:15

Please dont throw eggs n tomatoes if the following doesnt come true......I got it from FB....

Jallu banega jodhu ka deewana---well abhi kya kam hai???  Evil or Very Mad 

Jallu karega naagin ke pappy ka inkaar---kyon?? previous epi mein toh ekdum aankh bandh karke tayyar tha  Twisted Evil 

chhota packet aka Rahim(i guess isko hi shehenshah of JA serial hona chahiye) parhega Jodhu ka paigham jiski wajah se  uss raat itni hulchul machi thi  Rolling Eyes 

daayan anga ka pol khulega---yeh sun sun ke mere kaan bandh ho gaye hain  Shocked 

Jallu ki batti jalegi--lagta hai mentos mil gaya santram ko  affraid 

The comments in RED are mine, black wale ke liye please no bharosa :P :P 

Last edited by pollyanna on 2014-01-06, 17:07; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Breaking News--Spoilers --6th Jan 2014 with Zee ka Pictorial Q??

Post by neha on 2014-01-06, 16:20

@ Red :*lol*:  Ata mazi satakali if this comes out to be false but lets hope for the best!! Fingers crossed  Thumbsup

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-06, 16:33

Hope these are true

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-06, 16:37

MA will be exposed..wow!!

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-06, 17:04

umeed pe JA show ki duniya kaayam hai doston :) :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-06, 17:14

pollyanna ke liye, at first--- wrote:hug1  Heart .
if this come out true then we all do LUNGI DANCE. :lol!: 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-06, 17:18

lolzzzz Kasturi.......srsly...am in no mood to read naaghin dance for another one week

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-06, 17:28

pollyanna wrote:lolzzzz Kasturi.......srsly...am in no mood to read naaghin dance for another one week
seriouslyyyy.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  . i jst hate this benazir track. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-06, 17:31

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:lolzzzz Kasturi.......srsly...am in no mood to read naaghin dance for another one week
seriouslyyyy.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  . i jst hate this benazir track. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I would have enjoyed her if she was Mariam Zakaria doing this Naagin Dance in front of Jallu  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  but a straight no to Maghna  Sleep

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-06, 17:36

Kasturi, Neha...mujhe toh mayya se yeh poochne ka mann kar raha hai ki JA ko mar-april tak khatam hona hai...toh love story kab dikhayegi woh?? jo main mudda hai usko chhod ke baaki saare ulte seethe tracks le ke aa rahi hai...

yeh mayya-santram ki jodi ki toh main  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-06, 17:41

to pollyanna, is it true that JA will end in mar-apr Shocked  :cry:  :cry:
then why are they wasting their time????? there is still more stories like the main love story, salim wala important track etc. etc. how will they complete these in just 3-4 months????????? affraid  affraid

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-06, 17:52

pollyanna wrote:Kasturi, Neha...mujhe toh mayya se yeh poochne ka mann kar raha hai ki JA ko mar-april tak khatam hona hai...toh love story kab dikhayegi woh?? jo main mudda hai usko chhod ke baaki saare ulte seethe tracks le ke aa rahi hai...

This is the only show of Zee with high trps and if channel wants to stay in competition with Star and colors why they are not extending the contract ? I dont want this serial to end soon  Evil or Very Mad . I started watching cuz I am a history buff and huge fan of Akbar and Mughals but alas! I got everything else to watch except the love story and wars !  No 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-06, 18:48

pollyanna wrote:Please dont throw eggs n tomatoes if the following doesnt come true......I got it from FB....

Jallu banega jodhu ka deewana---well abhi kya kam hai???  Evil or Very Mad 
Aur deewana??????? Kapda phadna hi baaki hai

Jallu karega naagin ke pappy ka inkaar---kyon?? previous epi mein toh ekdum aankh bandh karke tayyar tha  Twisted Evil 
Sirf pappy ka?

chhota packet aka Rahim(i guess isko hi shehenshah of JA serial hona chahiye) parhega Jodhu ka paigham jiski wajah se  uss raat itni hulchul machi thi  Rolling Eyes 

Phata hua paigham?????? MA must have destroyed it by now,right?

daayan anga ka pol khulega---yeh sun sun ke mere kaan bandh ho gaye hain  Shocked 
Till AK dives from the Agra Palace terrace, how will her pol khol?

Jallu ki batti jalegi--lagta hai mentos mil gaya santram ko  affraid 
Jai jai bolo apne apne ishta dev ko

The comments in RED are mine, black wale ke liye please no bharosa :P :P 

@green my comments.
BTW, Neha what is the meaning of Ata mazi satakali?

Also the Z tv tel no was leaked and people bombarded the office making their demands. I think these were the answers given to the irate callers to appease them. But if they are true indeed (All except the first), I'll be very very happy.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-06, 22:14

neha wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Kasturi, Neha...mujhe toh mayya se yeh poochne ka mann kar raha hai ki JA ko mar-april tak khatam hona hai...toh love story kab dikhayegi woh?? jo main mudda hai usko chhod ke baaki saare ulte seethe tracks le ke aa rahi hai...

This is the only show of Zee with high trps and if channel wants to stay in competition with Star and colors why they are not extending the contract ? I dont want this serial to end soon  Evil or Very Mad . I started watching cuz I am a history buff and huge fan of Akbar and Mughals but alas! I got everything else to watch except the love story and wars !  No 
Same here neha di. :P ....m loosing intrest in this serial...waise considering the snail-slow speed of this show looks lyk the the channel has intervened n extended the contract.. scratch ..but maybe the script is still the the same;so they're just stretching all the tracks n 'saare ulte seethe tracks le ke aa rahe hai'.. Bang ..(quoting pollyana ji)...toh extend karneka toh koi bhi fayeda nahi hoga!!!  Sleep  Sleep

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-06, 22:29

@ Sandhya  :lol!: even I don't want Jallu to be Jodha's deewana ....let her do all the running this time!  run 

'Ata Maazi Satakali' is famous dialogue from movie Singham  :P . It means that 'Now I've lost it' in a little slag manner  Wink .

P. S : People really called Zee ?  Shocked  dats y we got Jodha-Jalal scenes in bunch ! :) 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-06, 22:54

JAISMINE wrote:
neha wrote:

Same here neha di. :P ....m loosing intrest in this serial...waise considering the snail-slow speed of this show looks lyk the the channel has intervened n extended the contract.. scratch ..but maybe the script is still the the same;so they're just stretching all the tracks n 'saare ulte seethe tracks le ke aa rahe hai'.. Bang ..(quoting pollyana ji)...toh extend karneka toh koi bhi fayeda nahi hoga!!!  Sleep  Sleep
   Even now a days I watch the show as merely a daily routine  :P  but chill maaro  Twisted Evil  if this spoiler is true then it will be interesting to watch MA's downfall and Jalal coming out of her shadow. Zee will defo extend their contract as their other shows PR and QH are not trp gainers compared to JA.
P. S : I am reading a research paper based on Williams Hawkins and Manucci's account of Mughal harem and will share the details soon. I was shocked to know MA was really behind the miscarriages  affraid and it was not fiction what Ekta has shown in the serial.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-07, 01:16

MA will be exposed!!! good news...
Neha you are right. not only the miscarriages but there was a doubt also that she appointed her  slave to kill Akbar, after his return from hunting and moving towards Nizamuddin Dargah, but the arrow hit a soldier.

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-07, 01:48

Reavathy wrote:MA will be exposed!!! good news...
Neha you are right. not only the miscarriages but there was a doubt also that she appointed her  slave to kill Akbar, after his return from hunting and moving towards Nizamuddin Dargah, but the arrow hit a soldier.

Yup! and even after her death her loyal tried to kill Jalal and was quite successful in his attempt. I will come with the whole conspiracies of MA in harem and in court within few days and though after this Nizamuddin dargah incident Jalal knew it was MA he did not order to investigate on this attack  Shocked . He truly loved her.  :cry:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-07, 11:48

Mahaam had appointed her eunuch to kill Akbar right? So is it going to be our Resham?

Yes, Z office was bombarded with callers expressing disgust over Meghna's role and this probably resulted in het tweet. Do you want the number to give your share of bhaashan too?

Anyway, those people will hardly care about callers. If their TRPs are good they will continue with any crap track. I only hope that they redeem Jalal atleast for the sake of the real Akbar and the fine actor who portrays him.

If that happens, i.e., if Jalal becomes the smart capable cool Emperor he was till the tiger fiasco, I can put up with 10 Benazirs, snakes, any species from the animal kingdom, Jodhaa Bhaashans, sub love stories, anything...........

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-07, 12:02

Such a boring track, I will be back to watching it only if grows interesting again... I am flying out of Agra to Hastinapur, lot of dumbos to pull legs at!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-07, 12:11

I was pullling my hair when Jo was all eager to do....lo chali main apni devar ki baraat lekar....What the!!!

thankfully daayan anga is back...now the story should really move....

Neha: will wait eagerly for the history that u have read.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-07, 12:17

Peeves wrote:Such a boring track, I will be back to watching it only if grows interesting again... I am flying out of Agra to Hastinapur, lot of dumbos to pull legs at!

Come on Peeves. Agra has the best score as far as dumbos are concerned.

With an Emperor under the Imperius Curse and a dementor in the form of a snake-girl waiting to kiss the dumbo emperor, how can you leave Agra now? And there is going to be a big push today.  cheers

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-07, 12:31

yaaay.. Hopefully These words Come 2rue ,lolz

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-07, 12:55

sandhya wrote:
Peeves wrote:Such a boring track, I will be back to watching it only if grows interesting again... I am flying out of Agra to Hastinapur, lot of dumbos to pull legs at!

Come on Peeves. Agra has the best score as far as dumbos are concerned.

With an Emperor under the Imperius Curse and a dementor in the form of a snake-girl waiting to kiss the dumbo emperor, how can you leave Agra now? And there is going to be a big push today.  cheers

Its not that I am not excited, I am actually bored by the prolonged dumbness of the slytherin heir and the Emperor. There isnt any new dumbness to talk about.

How long more? Juniors are picking up on wooing and still the elders are completely clueless about it.  Evil or Very Mad 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-07, 12:57

*Fenil* wrote:yaaay.. Hopefully These words Come 2rue ,lolz

I see a new member here today?

Hi Fenil, you sound like Felix Felicis. I am peeves and I am crazy about anything related to Harry potter and I am crazy about crazyness itself.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum