Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th January 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-06, 19:39

Written update 6th January 2014 

The episode begins with Zakira comes to Ben , she tells her mqsood khan still has the massage , let go get it , otherwise Shanenshah wou;ld come to know about it , Ben says if it has reached Shahanshah we would have not sitting here .. Ben thinks hope he doesn't doubt on us ..that time a baandi comes informs that Shahanshah is calling her ..

ben comes to Jalal , he shows her the massage and asks what language is this she says awadhi , Jalal asks why awadhi , she makes a story saying her mother was hindu and her boli was awadhi after her marrage she has to change her religion , Jalal beleives her and says I can understand , and asks a baandi to give that to post master ..ben gives a wicked smile ..

Shivani is in the corridor , Jo asks what are you doing here , She says looking at the starts .. Jo says ok  if you are free then then lets do tel malish , Jo is doing Shivani's tel malish , Jalal comes there and says this is my time and Jo does my tel malish everyday at this time , Shivani says oh i made a mistake ambe maa and says would like to visit Ambe temple , Jalal says she can't as it is under r3enovation , Jo become happyy knoing that he thought of its maintainance , Jalal says that is in Agra that is his duity .. Shivani thinks her plan failed how willmshe send massage to her boy friend ..Jalal teases JO by talking about Ben , Shivani leaves the love birds alone , Jo says why did he lie ? Jalal smiles and says thankyou for the tel malish before he is about to leave Jo informs him that his life in in danger , Jalal doesn't listen says he knows Hakim told him ..JJO is worried ..

its morning time , Jo is feeding birds , Hakims comes there he says did you call me Bhabhi jaan , She shares that Jalal didn't take her seriously , Hakim tells her the massage Ben wrote in her letter , Jo thinks what kind of massage is that , then JO tells him that She received a letter form Shaifuddin and she met him in the jail , He told her that Jalal's life is in danger .

Ben 's massage reaches abu maili is furious that after so long he received a massge that too it is not a good news , He decieds to go to Agra so that he can kill Jalal and take the takthak ..

Shivani is in the garden Zaveda comes there , She prises her , Hakim sees Shivani and says Salam , Zavida tells Shivani that shalam was for her , Shivani smiles and greets him , Zaveda praises Shivani and says she is multi taleneted she saw her hooner during her visit to Amer , She is an excellent cook , Hakim says for that I have to visit Amer as she is our guest her and we have to do her khatir dari , Jo comes there and asks what is goking on as all of them are here , SHivani and Zaveda leaves , Hakim talks about Shivani and Jo pulls his leg then he says he finds her very pretty , Jo smiles and says oh is that so , Hakim says but Bhaiya pe aapka magic abhi bh tak nahi chala ..Jo become thoughtful and smiles ..

JO is doing tulsi puja , and preying for Jalal's life , that time she sees tow nakawab posh woman came running towards Jalal , Jo runs and hug Jalal , she seems very scared , Jalal is surprised and looks at her , that time Shivani and moti comes there , Jo become shy ...Shivani says Both of you seems very happy I think you should spend some private time , Jalal says no i don't think your Jeeji would like to do that , SHivani smiles says Oh jeeja sa that means you came to her making bahahna for prasad , Jalal smiles .. 

Ak is sitting with Jalal , and says he is thanksful to him that he forgive him , Jalal says they both he and Ruq forgive him and he should be honored as his bafadar ..Ak says great then we should have a jashan and celebrate this Jalala agrees with him MA comes that time , AK says he heard Ben dances very well , lets asks her to dance for the Jashn , MA didn't like that and says no that is not a good idea but Jalal agrees saying we will have ben dancing for the Jashn , MA is happy thinking let Ben mesmerize Jalal with her dance and that leads them to come very close to each other , by seeing this JO will be super jealous ...

Precap: JO is with Jalal , she is very close to him , she is seducing him.. Jalal looks at her in disbelief and pushes her away Jo falls on the ground and  become shocked ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-06, 22:34; edited 4 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-06, 19:40

Live update 6th January ..

the episode begins with Zakira comes to Ben , she tells her mqsood khan still has the massage , let go get it , otherwise Shanenshah wou;ld come to know about it , Ben says if it has reached Shahanshah we would have not sitting here .. Ben thinks hope he doesn't doubt on us ..that time a baandi comes informs that Shahanshah is calling her ..

ben comes to Jalal , he shows her the massage and asks what language is this she says awadhi , Jalal asks why awadhi , she makes a story saying her mother was hindu and her boli was awadhi after her marrage she has to change her religion , Jalal beleives her and says I can understand , and asks a baandi to give that to post master ..ben gives a wicked smile ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-06, 20:16

Shivani is in the corridor , Jo asks what are you doing here , She says looking at the starts .. Jo says ok  if you are free then then lets do tel malish , Jo is doing Shivani's tel malish , Jalal comes there and says this is my time and Jo does my tel malish everyday at this time , Shivani says oh i made a mistake ambe maa and says would like to visit Ambe temple , Jalal says she can't as it is under r3enovation , Jo become happyy knoing that he thought of its maintainance , Jalal says that is in Agra that is his duity .. Shivani thinks her plan failed how willmshe send massage to her boy friend ..Jalal teases JO by talking about Ben , Shivani leaves the love birds alone , Jo says why did he lie ? Jalal smiles and says thankyou for the tel malish before he is about to leave Jo informs him that his life in in danger , Jalal doesn't listen says he knows Hakim told him ..JJO is worried ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-06, 20:20

its morning time , Jo is feeding birds , Hakims comes there he says did you call me Bhabhi jaan , She shares that Jalal didn't take her seriously , Hakim tells her the massage Ben wrote in her letter , Jo thinks what kind of massage is that , then JO tells him that She received a letter form Shaifuddin and she met him in the jail , He told her that Jalal's life is in danger ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-06, 20:42

Ben 's massage reaches abu maili is furious that after so long he received a massge that too it is not a good news , He decieds to go to Agra so that he can kill Jalal and take the takthak ..

Shivani is in the garden Zaveda comes there , She prises her , Hakim sees Shivani and says Salam , Zavida tells Shivani that shalam was for her , Shivani smiles and greets him , Zaveda praises Shivani and says she is multi taleneted she saw her hooner during her visit to Amer , She is an excellent cook , Hakim says for that I have to visit Amer as she is our guest her and we have to do her khatir dari , Jo comes there and asks what is goking on as all of them are here , SHivani and Zaveda leaves , Hakim talks about Shivani and Jo pulls his leg then he says he finds her very pretty , Jo smiles and says oh is that so , Hakim says but Bhaiya pe aapka magic abhi bh tak nahi chala ..Jo become thoughtful and smiles ..

JO is doing tulsi puja , and preying for Jalal's life , that time she sees tow nakawab posh woman came running towards Jalal , Jo runs and hug Jalal , she seems very scared , Jalal is surprised and looks at her , that time Shivani and moti comes there , Jo become shy ...Shivani says Both of you seems very happy I think you should spend some private time , Jalal says no i don't think your Jeeji would like to do that , SHivani smiles says Oh jeeja sa that means you came to her making bahahna for prasad , Jalal smiles .. 

Ak is sitting with Jalal , and says he is thanksful to him that he forgive him , Jalal says they both he and Ruq forgive him and he should be honored as his bafadar ..Ak says great then we should have a jashan and celebrate this Jalala agrees with him MA comes that time , AK says he heard Ben dances very well , lets asks her to dance for the Jashn , MA didn't like that and says no that is not a good idea but Jalal agrees saying we will have ben dancing for the Jashn , MA is happy thinking let Ben mesmerize Jalal with her dance and that leads them to come very close to each other , by seeing this JO will be super jealous ...

PRecap: JO is with Jalal , she is very close to him , she is seducing him.. Jalal looks at her in disbelief and pushes her away Jo falls on the ground and  become shocked ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-06, 21:06

Something is happening ...........somewhere, 
nice move today CV, jo hugging jallu! 
Kind of liking the idea that jo started the move

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-06, 21:51

I think precap is a dream of jalal ri8?? It lukd lik d promo. .

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-06, 22:20

Aaha!!!! I had felt that in the precap jallu had looked 'shocked n disgusted' n I had this feeling that he's gonna push her away in anger,ghrina n 2 take revenge..I knew it..jabse pehli baar yeh promo dhekha tabse.. ROFL  ROFL  ROFL well done jallu after so many days of acting lyk a majnu;finally uski akkal wapas aa gayi(hamari dua rang layi).. cheers .. n he remembered the 'revenge  track'......but actually in his drunken state he had imagined jo but pushed benzy....he's 1 lucky guy,warna aaj toh apni jaan se hath dhona padta usko.. affraid 

PS:poor benzy,she must b aghast bcoz no1 has ever treated her lyk that,n jallu was ready 2 kiss her d previous ni8,she must be confused  n moaning the ineffectiveness of her bemisaal husn.. :lol!:

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Innisai on 2014-01-06, 22:45

yagavarthini wrote:Something is happening ...........somewhere, 
nice move today CV, jo hugging jallu! 
Kind of liking the idea that jo started the move

Finally.... there's some steam in today's episode.  Shivani & Hakim playing cupid between the love birds..

Jalal's looked way too naughty and handsome today...

Innisai

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-07, 05:34

But I feel ben is hypnotising jallu,
 OR she mixed something in jallu's drink until he imagining jo is seducing him, 
OR there is another copy of jo, like MA having her copy during ruks miscarriage. 
Alot of possibilities scratch ??????????

(remember jallu is confused whether the person in front of him is jo OR ben)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-07, 07:38

I agree witj yaga becAuse remember there was a spoiler also on this i think in promo it was ben not jo and ja was imagining jo there and just then he thought about his bezati with jo and then he also done the same whats say friends

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-07, 08:08

amazing epi. Thanx for d WU

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-07, 10:06

Somebody please explain me the precap  :P What's going on in Jalal's head when he shoves Jo/Ben? Do you think he is suspicious of VishKanya in that letter scene ? (I have watched the show while cooking and skipped some of the scenes :cry: hence m confused!)

@Sandhya : Was the hug and tel maalish the after effect of phone calls to Zee you were talking about ? If it is so then we must keep bugging them every now and then  Twisted Evil

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-07, 12:10

I don't think that they could shoot the scenes within a day of phone complaints. That guy over the phone is said to have agreed to anything and everything that everyone asked. So he must just be an operator/PRO who soothes the callers. I think Rajat's injury must have compounded the already confused plot and story telling, hence the senselessness in the proceedings of last week.

Don't tell me that you too liked the hug Neha. It seemed quite contrived and un-Jodha like as Jo has always lacked imagination. But I was mighty pleased that Jalal didn't fall for it or seem pleased by it. In fact he looked angry - dekho yeh ladki kya khel khel rahi hai. Pehle grina karti hai, phir kehti hai hai grina nahi hai, chitti bhejthi hai, haath pakadke meeti meeti baathein karti hai, phir dhakka maarthi hai,  phir achaanak aake gale lagthi hai. Through he scene I was only pleased with the frest tulsi plant (the one on Jalal's birthday was so dry)

This must have caused him to shove Ben thinking she was Jodha in the precap.

And yes, even I have thin hope that he did not believe ben fully, he had already decoded the letter and decided to forward it thinking that the contents would help him bring Abu Mali to Agra. He kept looking at Ben's face to guage reaction. But after the stupid tasneem track am weary to hope. I am having my fingers crossed that they should not let Jalal down this time.

And what was this 'pran sankat' lament by Jodha? sounds like another 'nirdosh pashu pakshi', 'moorchith hone ka anuchit laabh' 'uchith and anuchith' and numerous other Jodha's jarring refrains. Without any useful and reasonable details how does she believe Shariffu? Even Jalal does hear her how would the 'news' be of any use to him without any solid information?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-07, 12:15

Lolzzz sandhya......fresh tulsi plant.....hahahhahah

am missing jallu's hotness :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-07, 14:30

sandhya wrote:I don't think that they could shoot the scenes within a day of phone complaints. That guy over the phone is said to have agreed to anything and everything that everyone asked. So he must just be an operator/PRO who soothes the callers. I think Rajat's injury must have compounded the already confused plot and story telling, hence the senselessness in the proceedings of last week.

Don't tell me that you too liked the hug Neha. It seemed quite contrived and un-Jodha like as Jo has always lacked imagination. But I was mighty pleased that Jalal didn't fall for it or seem pleased by it. In fact he looked angry - dekho yeh ladki kya khel khel rahi hai. Pehle grina karti hai, phir kehti hai hai grina nahi hai, chitti bhejthi hai, haath pakadke meeti meeti baathein karti hai, phir dhakka maarthi hai,  phir achaanak aake gale lagthi hai. Through he scene I was only pleased with the frest tulsi plant (the one on Jalal's birthday was so dry)

This must have caused him to shove Ben thinking she was Jodha in the precap.

And yes, even I have thin hope that he did not believe ben fully, he had already decoded the letter and decided to forward it thinking that the contents would help him bring Abu Mali to Agra. He kept looking at Ben's face to guage reaction. But after the stupid tasneem track am weary to hope. I am having my fingers crossed that they should not let Jalal down this time.

And what was this 'pran sankat' lament by Jodha? sounds like another 'nirdosh pashu pakshi', 'moorchith hone ka anuchit laabh' 'uchith and anuchith' and numerous other Jodha's jarring refrains. Without any useful and reasonable details how does she believe Shariffu? Even Jalal does hear her how would the 'news' be of any use to him without any solid information?

@bold :  :lol!:  You surely have an eagle eye dear!
Thanks for the clarification  :) But yeah this sounds logical that Zee or Balaji would not give any heed to the callers if trp is intact  Rolling Eyes.
  I skipped those Hakim-Shivani and that adham whatever scenes!  and although we got more Jodha-Jalal scenes I did not like the hug and tel-maalish scenes  Evil or Very Mad but found them hilarious  :P . I noticed she pushed him away from her lap when her sister left...this girl never learns and hence she deserves the precap shove  Twisted Evil About that Tulsi plant scene, she was just too much ! for a moment I thought she is saving herself and not Jalal :P and yes you are right even Jalal was not pleased with the hug and hence excused himself. But one thing is now very much clear, Rajat is the only sole of this show and none can save it if Rajat is not around.  

P.S : You guys have to tolerate my silly questions in coming days as I will be onsite and can't watch the show  No

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum