Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Article Archive Section/No Comments/

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Article Archive Section/No Comments/

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-07, 11:54

Wel Come To Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Article Archieve Section.
Here u Get All Articles Related to Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Show.

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Article Archive Section/No Comments/

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-07, 12:01

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Will Raman lose his daughter Ruhi to Shagun?

Things are clearly not looking up for the businessman as he continues to ignore his kid
Raman Bhalla (Karan Patel) is a workaholic and his only mission in life is to never let anyone cheat on him again. Ever since his wife Shagun ( Anita Hassanandani) left him for his ex-boss Ashok (Sangram Singh), Raman has been on a rampage to take revenge.In his quest to become successful, he forgot to care for his only daughter Ruhi (Ruhaanika Dhawan).
Ishita Iyer(Divyanka Tripathi) – his neighbour is affectionate to the little kid and cares for her like a mother, but Raman’s family doesn’t approve of the closeness. In the tussle between the Iyers and Bhallas, Ruhi is left all alone. In the recent episodes, Ruhi falls seriously ill, but the Bhallas were too caught up in their own troubles to bother about the little kid. Ishita finds about Ruhi and realises the gravity of her illness. She immediately rushes Ruhi to a hospital. In the meanwhile, the Bhallas realise that Ruhi is missing and blame Ishita of kidnapping their daughter. One thing leads to another and there is absolute chaos. Taking advantage of the situation, Shagun and Ashok who are now Raman’s business rivals try to defame him by seeking for Ruhi’s custody.
They argue that Raman is not a good father to Ruhi as he does not care for the child and is a workaholic. Without knowing the whole story, Ishita helps Shagun with the custody battle. Unfortunately, Ruhi is simply parceled from one house to the other confusing her further.
Raman has decided that he will fight it in court and will make sure that he gets Ruhi back with the Bhallas. Will Ishita realise her mistake and help him win the case or will she support Shagun and make matters worse for her neighbours. Wait and watch!

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-07, 12:05

Divyanka Tripathi: I have hardly worked with Cezanne Khan in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
Ekta Kapoor replaced Cezanne Khan as the lead ofYeh Hai Mohabbatein, but no one knows the real reason behind the sudden decision. We tried to ask the leading lady of the show, but she claimed to have barely worked with him. Hmmm…
Divyanka Tripathi has a soft look, a sweet smile and a twinkle in her eye that will make you want to grin from ear to ear.She seemed totally excited about her first show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein(YHM) with Ekta Kapoor, the czarina of television. The actor spoke about her break from daily soaps, learning to do comedy, working with Balaji Telefilms, Star Plus and Karan Patel….
How does it feel, coming back to daily soaps?
It is amazing, coming back. First, I have been busy doing a lot of comedy shows for the past four or five years and waiting to get some interesting daily soaps. But for the last two years I have been on a break afterComedy Circus. During my break I heard a lot of stories, but none of them really appealed to me. The story has to touch my heart. Selecting a daily soap is like picking a groom for me. The moment you read a story, it should click and make you feel, this is the one. So I was waiting for the right story to come and that’s when I got Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. I didn’t want to play a mellow and meek role this time, like the one I did inBanoo Main Teri Dulhann. I wanted to explore something new and hoped to show a new side of me to my audience.
Was it tough, doing comedy?
I love challenges and comedy was a way to challenge myself. It was very difficult. The dialogue deliveries in daily soaps are very different from what you do in comedy. In a drama series, we can change the lines a little here and there; it will not affect the storyline in any way. All we have to do is concentrate on the emotions we are trying to bring forward. But when it comes to comedy, you have to stick to lines and punches. We have to by heart the script verbatim, even if it’s ten pages. That was the first part of my schooling. Second is the timing in comedy. You have to deliver your punches at the perfect time to generate that laughter. That’s a very different art. It’s like the rhythm of music – you can’t break it. Now I feel more confident as an actor.
InYeh Hai Mohabbateinyou are playing a Tamilian Brahmin; why don’t you have any accent?
Yes, I am playing a Tambram, but without the accent. My character Ishita Iyer is born and brought up in Delhi and you won’t see that accent in Delhiites. I am a well educated dentist, so my English and Hindi are very good. We couldn’t attach the accent ‘coz it will then become a caricature. Plus, I’m playing the main lead and it’s essential that people all over India understand me and connect with me. However, I do utter words in Tamil. I have rehearsed them very well so as to not hurt the sentiments of the Tamil audience.
Then why are your parents inYHMdepicted with such heavy accents?
They are normal Tamilians; in addition to that, there is a backdrop to it in the story. You will have to see that in the show to know what exactly.
Do you think society is evolved enough to accept inter-caste marriages?
It is true that you will see a lot of inter-caste marriages happening mainly in metros, while in small towns this practice is very rare. I know inter-cast relationships haven’t been accepted that much, not even in my family in Bhopal. However, I think it is very essential to make people aware of the different castes and creeds and the differences between them. This Punjabi vs South Indian angle was created by Ekta. There is no mention of this in the book.
How different is the show from the book – Custody by Manju Kapoor?
There is a lot of difference between the book and YHM. We have maintained the basic plot. YHM is about a married manwho doesn’t love his child for reasons best known to him. He lives across the way from an infertile woman who feels sorry for the little kid and shows her affection. The little girl is the only reason the two exchange words and thoughts, ‘coz otherwise she hates the man. Even though we have changed the story, we have taken the copyright from the author to be ethically right.
Do you think the topic is controversial or touchy? Is that why Ekta chose the 11pm time slot?
It’s an inspiring and powerful story. YHM showcases the traumas a woman goes through just ‘coz she can’t conceive. Normally, a woman would go into depression in such a scenario, but not Ishita. She is powerful, self-made, confident and an independent person. This show depicts her strength. There is nothing derogatory or controversial about this show. I believe it will take Indian society one step ahead.
This is your first show with Ekta Kapoor…
I wanted to desperately come back to daily soaps, and I have been waiting for a good story and production house – only then, coming back would make sense, no? YHM was like God’s call. I literally got everything decorated on a platter for me.

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-07, 12:08

Anita Hassanandani: Ekta Kapoor knows to take out the best in me
The newly married telly actor is happy to have found a supportive partner in husband Rohit Reddy, who pushes her to work hard
Anita Hassanandani tied the knot this year in October, is making a comeback on TV after a gap of two years with new showYeh Hai Mohabbatein.“I haven’t taken a break after marriage. Just two days after my marriage I was in Chandigarh promoting my Punjabi film. All this has become possible because of my supportive husband. In fact, I will work more now. He is the one who always tell me to call back if I miss a call from work when I am at home. He is really pushy about my work,” Anita said.
In the Star Plus’s soap opera, Anita will be seen in a grey role of an ex-wife for the first time. “It is an exciting role because as a performer the role was challenging for me. I have never done something of this sort. It’s slightly grey and selfish character. It is not an out-ant-out negative character. But after this role I am prepared for hate mails from my fans,” she said.
The show is based on author Manju Kapur’s fifth novelCustodyand is produced by Ekta Kapoor.  Having started her career as a protagonist in Ekta’s showKavyanjali, Anita made her mark on small screen with her brilliant performances in TV honcho’s other showsKayamath,Kya Dill Mein Haiamong others.
“Ekta is known for taking out the best in me. I have always trusted her as per as my career is concerned. Working with Ekta is like home. When Ekta offered me Yeh Hai  Mohabbatein, I asked her whether she is sure about it or not.  She is like ‘definitely you can’.  This character is absolutely opposite to what I have done in the past. From the day one I was in Ekta’s mind for this show,” she said.
But for the actor, playing the character was a challenge for her because it was difficult to balance between being nasty and negative.  “It is difficult to portray grey characters because there is a very thin line between being nasty and slightly negative.  This role is a change for me because it will give me a new image. As an actor you want to do something which audience don’t expect from you,” she said.
Nothing has changed on the sets for Anita after two years.  “When I came back to the sets, I felt I know everybody but only their positions have changed. It was a good feeling working again with Balaji telefilm. Everything has fallen into place very nicely.”
Anita will be next seen in Ekta Kapoor‘s production venture Ragini MMS 2, where she will be portraying a gothic chic in the multi-starrer horror film

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum