Latest topics

More 'love' drama to unfold in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More 'love' drama to unfold in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar

Post by slmu on 2014-01-07, 13:22

More "love" drama to unfold in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar

Well folks, here’s another track which unfolds parallel to the Jodha-Akbar love story in Zee TV’s epic historicalJodha Akbar (Balaji Telefims).

As seen by viewers, Jodha’s (Paridhi Sharma) sister Shivani has come down to Agra. Now in the coming episodes Jodha will be shocked to learn about Shivani’s romantic affinity towards Tajawant, one of the servants in the palace.

Informs a source, “Jodha will be against the union as she will feel that Tajawant is low in social stature.”

In another development, Jalal’s (Rajat Tokas) brother Mirza Hakim too will fall in love with Shivani and decide to pop the question of marriage to the lovely woman.

Adding continuity to the love triangle, the entire mansion will make the necessary preparations for Mirza Hakim and Shivani’s wedding. While the entire empire will be in the celebration mode, Shivani will plan to elope and get married to Tajawant

“Shivani will not marry Mirza Hakim at any cost,” adds the source.

When contacted Paridhi Sharma aka Jodha, she said, “Viewers have to wait and watch to see if Shivani successfully elopes with Tajawant or does Jodha and Akbar (Rajat Tokas) agree to Shivani’s marriage with the servant.”

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for more updates!!!

*TC

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: More 'love' drama to unfold in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-07, 13:27

I wasnt surprised.

Surely the case of "Forget my leaking roof, I have a long nose to poke into my neighbour's window, Atleast my nose would be safe from getting wet"

JB looks funny in tis pic

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-07, 14:11

JB ko kya kahein?
She told Sukanya that it is difficult to accept her Mughal husband as 'dharm' and 'sanskriti' is different and she wants to get Shivaani married to Haakim?  She was already teasing her dever about it yesterday.  So according to her Mirzaa Haakim is a Raajvanshi, was he?

Wasn't she always humanity conscious? All men are equal....man ko dekhna chaahiye ..... daasi bhi to manushya hote hain................ kahan gaye all these principles?  

Jodham Begum ko tho na shahenshah pasand hai na kaareegar.

And why do Jalal's saalis always cause him trouble? Shivaani ko tho Amer se hi bhaag jaana chahiye tha? Jeeja sa is the scapegoat for all the three sisters. No  No  No  No 

Surely Jalal can't be shown to support the wedding. He had opposed Salim's love for Anarkali as she was not Royal.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-07, 14:26

mujhe Jodha -Akbar ki prem kahani chahiye.....PERIOD....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

WOH KAHA HAI??????  affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-07, 15:53

TFS Shanti

headesk...same pallu I want Jo-Ja romance

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-07, 16:26

pollyanna wrote:mujhe Jodha -Akbar ki prem kahani chahiye.....PERIOD....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

WOH KAHA HAI??????  affraid

Wo prem kahani Agra ke galiyaron me laawaris hoke bhatak rahi hai  :lol!:  aur aisa hi chalata raha to jis lake me Jodha begum suicide karne wali thi usake thodi door jo chullubhar pani hai usame frustrate hoke doob maregi  Twisted Evil

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-07, 17:12

Lolzzz Neha...Zu, am so frustrated at Jodhu......yaar jallu ka nahi toh at least Rajat ke hawtness pe hi marti.....koi normal hormones wali ladki  iss tarah behave karegi kya ....zara batao.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-07, 17:21

Abe apun ka bheja satak rela hai ab ... khali peeli dimaag ka dahi bana reli hai ye kekta ...  Bang

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum