Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th January 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-07, 19:38

Written update  7th January 2014 

The episode begins with Jodha doing puja she tells Khana ji that whatever Jalal may think she has to tell Jalal that his life is in danger , and also she has  to tell him that that she came to know this from Shaifuddin ..

Jalal is with Ak and Hakim , Jalal praises AK and says whatever you have done for Mughal Saltanat is quite commendable..then Jalal asks Ben to begin the Jshan , Ben comes there Hakim gives her a wired look , Jo comes to meet Jalal the guard stops her saying no woman is allowed , MA sees Jo standing there she explains JO that she should wait for jshan to over and leaves ..

Ben starts dancing comes close to Jalal , Jalal sees Jo in Ben , She is falling over him and  tries to seduce him JO being jo comes form behind sees Ben close to Jalal and feels bad , AK is smiling seeing Ben and Jalal together , Jalal is confused to find Jo close to him , he is smiling but confused , Ben is thinking that this is a good time to hit jalal , there Jo goes back to her room and  preying to Kanha , She is saying why I can't see Jalal with Ben when I know I have no love feelings for him then why ..There Ak tells everyone to leave and let Jalal enjoy good time with Ben , MA comes there and sees all are going out and confused that the Jshan has just begun and all are going , there is Jo is crying and preying Kanha to take care of Jalal as his life is in danger ..

Ben and Jalal are very close Ben is smiling and Jalal seeing Jo in her , Ben comes to kiss him Jalal recalls the night how JO pushed him and he fell on ground , he pushes Ben thinking of JO and screams Go away I hate you JO begum  , MA was still there , she thinks no matter how hard she tries he still thinks about Jo , Ben is shocked laying on the ground..MA comes there Ben does salam and leaves , 

MA comes to Ben she is in her room MA asks what happened ? why did you come from there ? then she says I know I saw what happened , the thing is there is someone else is in his mind and heart so he can't do anything , MA consoles her saying it doesn't matter that  you failed you will get many chances do something else , Ben thinks I am not here to be his sweetheart I am here to kill him ..and I need to do it ASAP..

Jo comes to garden to take flowers for Kanha , Hakim pushes Jo  aside , Jo become angry asks how could you touch me , Hakim apologizes and shows her a dead snake laying there , Then he tells her the story about Vishkanya , how they take poison from snake and become poisonous , and they  have been brought up and used as weapon against Kings , when an  enemy can't win in the battle  they use these kind of girls as weapon , Jo says she heard about vishkanya but could not believe that it actually exists ..there Ben is feeling unwell and telling Zakira to bring her dose , Zakira tells her how this has been regularly happening to her The Ben recalls and tells ,this all started from her childhood , Ben takes her does and feel rejuvenated and shares her story , she was six when a poisonous snake bit her after that she has become vishkanya ans been trained as dancer ..

there Jo asks how can we identify this kind of girl , Hakim tells her they look normal , and its very difficult to  identify these kind of girls , There ben tells abu mali has been used her against so many kings and she has killed so many of kings but reaching Jalal is very difficult , Jo thinks and asks  is there anyone here sent by abu mali , is  here to kill Jalal , Jo thinks she needs  to do something ..

Jo goes to Hameeda and suggest Shivani's rista for Hakim , Hameeda  become happy and says if this happens He will keep her very happy , Jo says I know , then says I will inform Bapusa , Hameeda tells her to talk to Jalal about it ,Jo comes to jalal before she could enter his room MA meets her and talks about Jalal and Ben's close moment so that Jo would feel Jelous , Jo fells angry but doesn't react ,Jo comes to Jalal and says I want to talk to you , Jalal tells a baandi that he wants to meet Ben right now so asks her to come and meet me ,  Jo is shocked ..

Precap:   Bharmal has come to Agra ,everyone is present at DEK ,  Hameeda welcomes him , He says I would like to know the reason for my visit to Agra , why i am being called here , Hameeda talks about Shivan's Rista with Hakim and asks his opinion Jalal  looks at Jo , Jo is curiously looking at her Bapusa for his  reaction ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-07, 23:19; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-07, 19:38

Live update 7th January 2014 

The episode begins with Jodha doing puja she tells Khana ji that whatever Jalal amy think she has to tell Jalal that his life is in danger , and also I have to tell him that i came to know this from Shaifuddin ..

Jalal is with Ak and Hakim , Jalal praises AK and says whatever you have done for Mughal Saltanat is quite commendable..Jalal says lets begin the Jshan , Ben comes there Hakim gives her a wired lok , Jo comes to meet Jalal the guard stops her saying no woman is allowed , MA sees Jo standing there she explains JO that she should wait for jshan to over and leaves ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-07, 20:12

ben starts dancing comes close to Jalal , Jalal sees Jo in Ben , She comes close to Jalal tries to seduce him JO being jo comes form behind sees Ben close to Jalal and feels bad , AK is smiling seeing ben and Jalal together , Jalal is confused to find Jo close to him , he is smiling but confused , Ben is thinking that this is a good time to hit jalal , there Jo is preying to Kanha , She is saying why I can't see Jalal with Ben when I know I have no love feelings for him then why ..There Ak tells everyone to leave and let Jalal enjoy good time with Ben , MA comes there and sees all are going out and confused that the Jshan has just begun and all are going , there is Jo is crying and preying Kanha to take care of Jalal as he is in danger ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-07, 20:14

Ben and Jalal are very close Ben is smiling and Jalal seeing Jo in her , Ben comes to kiss him Jalal recalls the night how JO pushed him and he fell on ground , he pushes Ben thinking of JO and screams Go away I hate you JO begum  , MA was still there , she thinks no matter how hard she tries he still thinks about Jo , Ben is shocked Laying on the ground

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-07, 20:19

MA comes to Ben she is in her room MA asks what happened why did you come from there , then she says I know I saw what happened , the thing is there is someone else is in his mind and heart so he can't do anything , MA consoles her saying s what happened this time you failed you will get many chances do something else , Ben thinks I am not here to be his sweetheart I am here to kill him ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-07, 20:30

Jo comes to garden to take flowers for Kanha , Hakim pushes for aside , Jo become angry saying how could you touch me , Hakim apolozises and shows her dead snake laying there , Then he tells her the story about Nagkanya , how they have been brought up and used as weapon against Kings , when the enemy can't win in the battle field  they use these kind of girls as weapon , Jo says she heard about nagkanya but could not believe that it actually exists ..there Ben is feeling unwell and telling Zakira to bring her dose , Zakira tells her how this all started from her childhood , Ben takes her does and feel rejuvenated and shares her story , she was six when a poisonous snake bit her after that she has been trained as dancer ..

there Jo asks how can we identify this kind of girl , Hakim tells her they look normal , and its very difficult to  identify these kind of girls , There ben tells abu mali has been used her against so many kings and she killed so many of them , Jo says is there anyone sent by abu mali who is here to kill Jalal , then Jo says we have to do something ,

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-07, 20:37

Jo goes to Hameeda and suggest Shivani's rista for hakim she become happy and says if this happens He will keep her very happy , Jo says I will inform Bapusa , Hameeda tells her to talk to Jalal about it ,Jo comes to jalal before she could enter his room Ma meets her there and talks about Jalal and ben's close moment so that Jo would feel Jolous , Jo fells angry but doesn't react ,Jo comes to Jalal and says I want to talk to you , Jalal tells a baandi that he wants to meet Ben so asks her to come and meet him Jo is shocked ..

Precap:   Bharmal has come to Agra ,everyone is present at DEK ,  Hameeda welcomes him , He says I would like to know the reason for my visit to Agra , why i am being called her , Hameeda talks about Shivan's Rista with Hakim and asks his opinion Jalal  looks at Jo , Jo is curiously looking at her Bapusa 's reaction ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-07, 20:55

Won't Jalal stop match-making for his saalis? Ek baar ungliyaan jala di, phir bhi samajh nahi aaya.

Jodha ready for another 'woh mughal' in her precious Rajvanshi family???  Wonders never cease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it is going to be Bhaag Shivaani Bhaag

It is going to strain Jo-Ja relationship further. He is going to call it another dhakka by the Ameri girls.

Par aaj Kaanha ji phans gaye.
Jodha needs Jalal or her Kanhaa to listen to all her pleads. As long as Jalal was nodding his head (till his neck ached probably) at everything Jodha said and demanded,  Kanhaa was a free God.  Par Jodha Begum ne to Kanhaa ka aaj bura haal kar diya. 
He must be going in search of some other God to plead to save him from Jodha's non-stop beseeches.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-07, 21:12

ty for d update

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-07, 21:56

Jo ask the feeling of your sis could you? ?

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-07, 22:06

Jodha never bothered to talk to Shivani before talking to HB. When MK said he was interested in Shivani, why didnt she think of asking her sister as she herself was married to the mughals withouther consent. Jodha, you too brutus! Jalal tho gaya ka.. Yesterday, he was all in the Amer mode teasing his wife; today, in front of badi ammi he says he cannot forget the dhakka incident. In the jashn he says nafrat karte hain hum jodha begum se..whatever.. Its lik we either get to see nhok jhok or nafrat or ghrina. When can we see the emperor who ruled the hearts of the people because he himslef was enveloped by the love of Jodha, the able administrator who came up with multiple reforms, the stance he took and the man he became due to this love.. Tired of seeing benazir, maham anga antics. Hope Mirza Hakim does not become one other enemy and hates Jalal and Jodha when Shivani refuses him. Can we please get rid of both Maham Anga and Benazir

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-07, 22:16

Ameri betiyon ki bhi ajeeb kismet hai.

None of their weddings proceed smoothly.

Nooo... we are going to have to see a wailing Menawati again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jalal didn't approve Salim-Anarkali match in future either. He wouldn't approve royalty-commoner alliance .He is rutba conscious and wouldn't have a kangiman for a rishtedaar. 
He would consider it Mughal saltanat ke shaan ke khilaaf.

Why, women's rights activist Jodha Begum herself will not approve.  Rajput maryada ke virudha. Bapusa cannot go back on his vachan( the scary word)

Poor Shivaani.  But why didn't the goose run away from Amer itself. Why does she have to implicate niraparadh nirdosh Jalal in all these? These Ameri girls never let him live in peace

Joke of the day
Today seeing Ben so super-close to Jalal, super-righteous Jodha  Begum was fuming like James Watt's steam engine...  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Jodha Begum...
Ruqaiya Begum aapse jale toh galath hai.
Aap Ben baby se jale toh mohabbat hai?
 confused

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-07, 22:17

yagavarthini wrote:Jo ask the feeling of your sis could you? ?
Yes..is'nt that so unfair 4 shivani. :cry: .. when jo came 2 know that she's getting married 2 ja, she burnt her dress n ran away insulting the king...even shivani is a rajvanshi with the same upbringing as jo,she also must share the feelings of hatred 2wards mughals....then WHY oh WHY is our mahaan jo not considerate enough 2 ask her sis's consent Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ,even mirza cares 4 her consent...n jo only says that"kisi bhi rishte ka neev prem aur something ..something hota hai". Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes ..maybe she is juz thinking that dono behne milke n mughlo se shaadi karenge our bharat ka loota hua khazana inse wapas lootlenge...n pure rajputana ko very strong kar denge.. Bang  Bang ......uffff now i've vented out my anger.. :) .sorry if I offended ne1s feelings

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-07, 22:28

Manasvi wrote:Jodha never bothered to talk to Shivani before talking to HB. When MK said he was interested in Shivani, why didnt she think of asking her sister as she herself was married to the mughals withouther consent. Jodha, you too brutus! Jalal tho gaya ka.. Yesterday, he was all in the Amer mode teasing his wife; today, in front of badi ammi he says he cannot forget the dhakka incident. In the jashn he says nafrat karte hain hum jodha begum se..whatever.. Its lik we either get to see nhok jhok or nafrat or ghrina. When can we see the emperor who ruled the hearts of the people because he himslef was enveloped by the love of Jodha, the able administrator who came up with multiple reforms, the stance he took and the man he became due to this love.. Tired of seeing benazir, maham anga antics. Hope Mirza Hakim does not become one other enemy and hates Jalal and Jodha when Shivani refuses him. Can we please get rid of both Maham Anga and Benazir
@bold;huh!!!hope yeh sach na hoo..after all MH was jallu's dushman,hope iss bhai-bhai k dushmani k peche ekta apna nayaab logic na laga de..pyaar mein thukraya hua devdas feels insulted n decides 2 take revenge 4rm bhaiya-bhabi...somewhat lyk cheapuddin... No  No  No  No

BTW did ne1 notice that aaj MA ka lip-stick ka colour change ho gaya hai...it's pink now instead of deep-brown...hmmmm this girl is growing younger huh!!! :lol!:  :lol!:

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-07, 22:40

sandhya wrote:Ameri betiyon ki bhi ajeeb kismet hai.

None of their weddings proceed smoothly.

Nooo... we are going to have to see a wailing Menawati again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jalal didn't approve Salim-Anarkali match in future either. He wouldn't approve royalty-commoner alliance .He is rutba conscious and wouldn't have a kangiman for a rishtedaar. 
He would consider it Mughal saltanat ke shaan ke khilaaf.

Why, women's rights activist Jodha Begum herself will not approve.  Rajput maryada ke virudha. Bapusa cannot go back on his vachan( the scary word)

Poor Shivaani.  But why didn't the goose run away from Amer itself. Why does she have to implicate niraparadh nirdosh Jalal in all these? These Ameri girls never let him live in peace

Joke of the day
Today seeing Ben so super-close to Jalal, super-righteous Jodha  Begum was fuming like James Watt's steam engine...  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Jodha Begum...
Ruqaiya Begum aapse jale toh galath hai.
Aap Ben baby se jale toh mohabbat hai?
 confused
@ bold  :lol!:  so the long forgotten Menavati will be back in action ! wailing and troubling the poor soul Shaguni Bai Sa is Menavati's birthright   Twisted Evil .
Husshhhh Jodha has only two sisters and after this kaand Jalal can take a chain ki saans (not to be confused with Menavati  meoow ) Lekin ajeee ye Ekta and uski vanar-sena Mughal-E-Aazam kuch jaldi nahi dikha rahe? Iss show ka naam badaldo yaaron..Ye Jodha Akbar hata ke Kissa Jalalludin ke Harem ka rakhdo plsss  Sleep Sleep

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-07, 23:13

JAISMINE wrote:
Manasvi wrote:Jodha never bothered to talk to Shivani before talking to HB. When MK said he was interested in Shivani, why didnt she think of asking her sister as she herself was married to the mughals withouther consent. Jodha, you too brutus! Jalal tho gaya ka.. Yesterday, he was all in the Amer mode teasing his wife; today, in front of badi ammi he says he cannot forget the dhakka incident. In the jashn he says nafrat karte hain hum jodha begum se..whatever.. Its lik we either get to see nhok jhok or nafrat or ghrina. When can we see the emperor who ruled the hearts of the people because he himslef was enveloped by the love of Jodha, the able administrator who came up with multiple reforms, the stance he took and the man he became due to this love.. Tired of seeing benazir, maham anga antics. Hope Mirza Hakim does not become one other enemy and hates Jalal and Jodha when Shivani refuses him. Can we please get rid of both Maham Anga and Benazir
@bold;huh!!!hope yeh sach na hoo..after all MH was jallu's dushman,hope iss bhai-bhai k dushmani k peche ekta apna nayaab logic na laga de..pyaar mein thukraya hua devdas feels insulted n decides 2 take revenge 4rm bhaiya-bhabi...somewhat lyk cheapuddin... No  No  No  No

BTW did ne1 notice that aaj MA ka lip-stick ka colour change ho gaya hai...it's pink now instead of deep-brown...hmmmm this girl is growing younger huh!!! :lol!:  :lol!:

I am not supporting Jodha here but I don't find anything wrong in her actions..back then girls were never asked if they want to get married, decision was taken by elders only. If we go back to the old episodes Jodha was not asked if she wants to marry Suryabhan, she was just informed by her parents. She and her Amer family knows that she couldn't have got someone better than Jalal and his family, so obviously they want the same for their other daughter. Shivani herself knows how her sister is getting pampered by her husband and mother-in-law so there is no question she hating the idea of getting married to a Mughal. If that kaarigar was not in her life, she would not have any problem tying the knot with Hakim. So Amerians and Mughals both are not at fault this time!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-08, 00:42

I agree with you Neha! Moreover at that time of marriage Jodha hated Jalal as Mughals were doing lot of misdeeds (as shown in the JA serial) and for many other reasons and now after understanding him also, her ego or whatever ... is not allowing her to reveal her love towards Jalal. For Amer's family also they won't get a groom from JA Family  who is very powerful.
I don't think after this also JA can breath peacefully. May be Sukanyas pregnancy & festival  .....cheers

Can anybody clear this ... In one of the earlier episodes, one of JB's babi was pregnant at the time of war and what happened.. nothing was shown about this in Sukanya's marriage. Did they forget about that incident??????

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-08, 05:26

Reavathy wrote:I agree with you Neha! Moreover at that time of marriage Jodha hated Jalal as Mughals were doing lot of misdeeds (as shown in the JA serial) and for many other reasons and now after understanding him also, her ego or whatever ... is not allowing her to reveal her love towards Jalal. For Amer's family also they won't get a groom from JA Family  who is very powerful.
I don't think after this also JA can breath peacefully. May be Sukanyas pregnancy & festival  .....cheers

Can anybody clear this ... In one of the earlier episodes, one of JB's babi was pregnant at the time of war and what happened.. nothing was shown about this in Sukanya's marriage. Did they forget about that incident??????
But Haakim in ♥, shivani is not! (I feel like CV going to cook the same broth AGAIN!)

Why my feeling is telling me, another nafrat epic going to start - hope the story is not what I am expecting

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-08, 08:56

Thanx for d updt.. Amazing epi

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-08, 09:39

Reavathy wrote:I agree with you Neha! Moreover at that time of marriage Jodha hated Jalal as Mughals were doing lot of misdeeds (as shown in the JA serial) and for many other reasons and now after understanding him also, her ego or whatever ... is not allowing her to reveal her love towards Jalal. For Amer's family also they won't get a groom from JA Family  who is very powerful.

Haha CVs are dumb  Twisted Evil  Yes Bhagwandas's wife Bhagwati Sa was pregnant during the Mughal-Amer war and they have clearly forgotten it...That actress has disappeared from the show just like Abdul  Wink 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum