Latest topics

Niranajan and his dear bacha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niranajan and his dear bacha

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-07, 20:29

Na the perfect pretender was advising his dear bacha abt Marriage and insist him 2 bring Astha back

He was saying 'wat u have done is 4 me oly....ur way was not right'...Cunning Na was giving a hint that he dont have a problem n abusing wife but he shud keep the perfect image infront of all  :P 

and baba ka ladla was confused...but we all knw he is gonna obey his da...Baba;s wish is command 4 him

I thiink NA is creating trouble for himslef...once astha is back she will try 2 break the rules of house which s gonna irritate him oly....still he was adamant n bringing her back  Shocked 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranajan and his dear bacha

Post by slmu on 2014-01-07, 20:35

I find this plot highly insulting. Here is a woman who has walked out with dignity and instead of maintaining that dignity she is going to be dragged back to hell. What is this? How is this entertainment? Cant watch it anymore.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2014-01-07, 21:20

Agreed simu. In the end they will show never ending love, made for each other etc.

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-07, 21:37

Exactly RS.. how does any of this make even a little bit of sense.. even in serial terms it makes no sense.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-07, 22:16

RS08 wrote:Agreed simu. In the end they will show never ending love, made for each other etc.

I dnt get how Astha can love Slok n future......In real life who will go back 2 such an abusive husband

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by BalaMunnangi on 2014-01-07, 22:22

anusha.cochin wrote:
RS08 wrote:Agreed simu. In the end they will show never ending love, made for each other etc.

I dnt get how Astha can love Slok n future......In real life who will go back 2 such an abusive husband

Totally agree with you  Shocked

BalaMunnangi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-07, 22:34

This is called digging once own grave, this is called paying in advance for once own trouble.

NA, you will regret this one day, that day, your son will not be on your side.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-07, 22:37

BalaMunnangi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Oh Shlok will redeem himself with the so called remorse, repent and all the R words  Rolling Eyes 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-07, 22:51

Peeves wrote:
BalaMunnangi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Oh Shlok will redeem himself with the so called remorse, repent and all the R words  Rolling Eyes 

Slok will change 4 Astha...dats d formula of soaps

but how on the earth a woman hater like Slok cna change ever..basic character never change

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-08, 04:41

slmu wrote:I find this plot highly insulting. Here is a woman who has walked out with dignity and instead of maintaining that dignity she is going to be dragged back to hell. What is this? How is this entertainment? Cant watch it anymore.

Lol shanthi and here I was thinking about tuning in again...Thought it could b amusing...Did she actually go wit dignity or was the reason because shlok hates here and therefore there's nothing for her?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-08, 10:58

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:I find this plot highly insulting. Here is a woman who has walked out with dignity and instead of maintaining that dignity she is going to be dragged back to hell. What is this? How is this entertainment? Cant watch it anymore.

Lol shanthi and here I was thinking about tuning in again...Thought it could b amusing...Did she actually go wit dignity or was the reason because shlok hates here and therefore there's nothing for her?

Pretty much yes.. she repeatedly said that he hates her and there is no basis for her to stay in the relationship. She said this to everyone and separately to Varad and Kaka as well when they tried to stop her. It was great

You watch and tell me whether its worth it :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-08, 12:47

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Pretty much yes.. she repeatedly said that he hates her and there is no basis for her to stay in the relationship. She said this to everyone and separately to Varad and Kaka as well when they tried to stop her. It was great

You watch and tell me whether its worth it :)

Will try and c if I can0watch them on the weekend, yeah that's how they came across on the WU that she said there nothing left hee, but it suggested that if shlok had feelings for her she wouldnt have gone down this0route, but will watch and let u know my opinion...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-08, 20:10

NA, AA, & SA are all on the fringe end of  humanity, 
NA is spider like predator, once you get entrapped in his web, it is difficult to get out. AA is now subservient by Habit. 
SA is the new spider kid on the block, always trying to please his mentor.  Twisted Evil

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-08, 22:42

sameersaagar wrote:NA, AA, & SA are all on the fringe end of  humanity, 
NA is spider like predator, once you get entrapped in his web, it is difficult to get out. AA is now subservient by Habit. 
SA is the new spider kid on the block, always trying to please his mentor.  Twisted Evil

:lol!: 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum