Latest topics

Subbu's mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subbu's mother

Post by slmu on 2014-01-08, 11:08

Subbu and his wife have had a baby boy .. congrats and all that.

Subbu's mother takes the trouble to call up Ishita and inform her of the news. 

Now, before Subbu and Ishita were formally engaged, Ishita's inability to have children is found out. Its not as if they got married and then found out. Subbu straight away dumped her.

Why then does Subbu's mother feel the need to rub Ishita's face in it? Why bother? Ishita did not deliberately hide anything from them and Subbu has done well for himself. So why gloat? This is the second time she did. She also did it when introducing Subbu's wife to them at the function.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Subbu's mother

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-08, 12:44

I felt the same Shanthi

wat she getting seeing Ishitha n pain..she never misbehaved with them or cheated them

its Subbu who cheated Isitha..he dumped his 10 year old love knwing her inability 2 have children...if his love was sincere he wud have supported her

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-08, 12:53

anusha.cochin wrote:I felt the same Shanthi

wat she getting seeing Ishitha n pain..she never misbehaved with them or cheated them

its Subbu who cheated Isitha..he dumped his 10 year old love knwing her inability 2 have children...if his love was sincere he wud have supported her

Absolutely.. its was Subbu who dumped Ishita. So why is his mother doing this? Guilty that her son did it?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-08, 12:56

I liked how Ishita was happy for Subbu inspite of all that.. I loved yesterday's episode.. I loved how much Raman missed Ruhi.. his love for Ruhi has been so guarded for so long.. Hope he opens up to Ruhi too soon and get over his past with Shagun.. Shagun is not worth it..  I also liked how when Mrs Bhalla was talking about a mother..Ruhi and Ishita's scenes were shown.. the precap was illogical though.. i mean Ishita has always been meeting Ruhi without their permission and now when she is asked to meet Ruhi she is acting all prim and proper that they may not like it..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-08, 13:04

Maria J wrote:I liked how Ishita was happy for Subbu inspite of all that.. I loved yesterday's episode.. I loved how much Raman missed Ruhi.. his love for Ruhi has been so guarded for so long.. Hope he opens up to Ruhi too soon and get over his past with Shagun.. Shagun is not worth it..  I also liked how when Mrs Bhalla was talking about a mother..Ruhi and Ishita's scenes were shown.. the precap was illogical though.. i mean Ishita has always been meeting Ruhi without their permission and now when she is asked to meet Ruhi she is acting all prim and proper that they may not like it..

Completely agree Ria.. it was an illogical precap. Wondering though.. perhaps its because of Raman says to her .. I'm guessing the conversation at the end is incomplete?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-08, 13:41

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:I liked how Ishita was happy for Subbu inspite of all that.. I loved yesterday's episode.. I loved how much Raman missed Ruhi.. his love for Ruhi has been so guarded for so long.. Hope he opens up to Ruhi too soon and get over his past with Shagun.. Shagun is not worth it..  I also liked how when Mrs Bhalla was talking about a mother..Ruhi and Ishita's scenes were shown.. the precap was illogical though.. i mean Ishita has always been meeting Ruhi without their permission and now when she is asked to meet Ruhi she is acting all prim and proper that they may not like it..

Completely agree Ria.. it was an illogical precap. Wondering though.. perhaps its because of Raman says to her .. I'm guessing the conversation at the end is incomplete?
Ya Raman had just started.. Hopefully she gets to know more about Raman and how much hurt he is..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-08, 14:00

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ya Raman had just started.. Hopefully she gets to know more about Raman and how much hurt he is..

Yes about time Ishita stopped saying what a horrid dad Raman is

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-08, 14:05

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes about time Ishita stopped saying what a horrid dad Raman is
In the promos there was a bit of this fault finding and much more interesting to watch..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-08, 21:25

Most of the charcters and their actions are OTT and subbus mother too belongs to tht category...totally disgusting attitude..no remorse or guilt..that amazes me

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-08, 21:53

zuzana wrote:Most of the charcters and their actions are OTT and subbus mother too belongs to tht category...totally disgusting attitude..no remorse or guilt..that amazes me

Agreed she has no shame or remorse

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum