Latest topics

Where is Jodha's so called "right to choose" button now??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is Jodha's so called "right to choose" button now??

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-08, 16:41

JAians, please pardon me if I am wrong in interpreting things as I havent watched the episode but still would like to have a clarification....... :P :P  (kyon who said only Jodhu has irrelevant questions, main bhi hoon na Wink 

Pray tell me, how can she see LOVE in Hakim's eyes for Shivani when she can only see stree laalsa in her dear darling hubby's eyes??? Of course she has more chances of doing nain-mattakka and time for nainon ki bhasha with pati than devar, right???  Twisted Evil 

Secondly, why is she not asking for Shivani's views? why has she decided that Hakim and Shivani will get married, this is when she was so angry during her own marriage that she was not asked for her opinion. I tell u, if Ben is naaghin...then Jodhu is a chameleon :P :P 

Maine ek din sar phor dena hai JA creatives ka  affraid 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Jodha's so called "right to choose" button now??

Post by neha on 2014-01-08, 17:12

pollyanna wrote:JAians, please pardon me if I am wrong in interpreting things as I havent watched the episode but still would like to have a clarification....... :P :P  (kyon who said only Jodhu has irrelevant questions, main bhi hoon na Wink 

Pray tell me, how can she see LOVE in Hakim's eyes for Shivani when she can only see stree laalsa in her dear darling hubby's eyes??? Of course she has more chances of doing nain-mattakka and time for nainon ki bhasha with pati than devar, right???  Twisted Evil 

Pallo she was teasing Hakim in Monday's episode  :P She has gone bonkers now-a-days along with our Majnu Shehenshah..Khudaki naiyaa doob rahi hai aur madam chali Devar Sa ki naiyaa paar lagane  :lol!: 

Secondly, why is she not asking for Shivani's views? why has she decided that Hakim and Shivani will get married, this is when she was so angry during her own marriage that she was not asked for her opinion. I tell u, if Ben is naaghin...then Jodhu is a chameleon :P :P 

@ blue :  :*lol*: 
Umm...It was Hakim who started the marriage talks and she asked Hamida and Bharmal to discuss this further. I agree she should have asked Shiwani but this is somewhat against the 16th century norms (I know its more like a 21st century show  :P  but believe it if they tell us so!). Even she was not asked for her views and consent when her marriage was fixed to Suryabhan. She was angry during her own marriage because she was kept in dark that her groom is Jalal and she was ready to get married without even wanting to her future husband's name. Those tantrums and anger was just because she hated Jalal from the very begining and here Shiwani and Hakim have no such history with each other.

P.S : Don't  Bang me ! I am not defending Jodha but it fits if we start looking @ the show as a 16th century show.

Maine ek din sar phor dena hai JA creatives ka  affraid 

Pallo begum aage badho ham tumhare saath hai  Thumbsup 

Me in Jallulitious green  :P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-08, 17:56

Lolzzz Neha......thanks dear for the explanation ...mere sochne samajhne ki shakti chullu par pani mein doob gayi hai...jab se Jodhu ko mahaan aatma ka darza mila hai iss show mein....Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-08, 19:01

Jab mahaan jodha begum ne apneliye pati ki aankon mein 'stree ki laalsa' dekha to uchal padi aur dhakka de diya.

Par kal ben baby ke liye 'stree ki laalsa' dekha, to doob gayi jazbaaton ki sailaab mein!!!!!!!!

Sach kehte the jallu miyan. Auraton ki fitrat toh ek shaatir shahenshah ki bhi samajh ke baahar hai.

Pehle toh demand karthi thi ki Pati parameshwar  ultra-perfect ShriRaam baney.
Par ab Kaanhaa ki Radha banney ko thayyar hai. Pati-parameshwar ki tedapan se koi gila nahin.

Aasmaan par se zameen par uthar aa rahi hai hamari Jodha Begum. Is kamaal ke liye Ben Beby ki jai ho.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-08, 19:05

Jodha ka dimaag kharab hai... aur Jallu ka dimaag ajmer shariff gaya hua hai... aur mera to ab bacha hi nahi  Bang

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum