Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 8 January 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 8 January 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-01-08, 20:50

Jodha Akbar 8th January 2014 Written Episode

Scene 1
jalal calls benazir and jodha says you called her to avoid me, jalal thinks how she knows? Jalal says i have some work with her, jodha says yeah you had work last night with her also, jalal thinks how she knows that i didnt touch benazir.. He ask jodha what work she have? Jodha says mirza has started loving shivani, and i have no problem with this relation, i will talk to bharmal, jalal says its good that you dont have any problem, jodha says he is a very good man, sensible, jalal says i have these qualities too. Jodha says he respect women unlike other who goes to women room to spend time, he is very caring and loving. Jalal ask whether you havent seen these qualities in other man, jodha says no and about to leave but jalal holds her hand and says we mughal care and love but ways are different, jodha says yes you have many girls around to show your care, benazir comes and jodh leaves. Benazir massages jalal’s shoulder, jalal says yesterday night i was… Benazir says you have the right to make me away, i am yours. Jalal says ok then leave. She leaves thinking he just called me to jealous jodha. Jalal says that jodha told very good news , mirza also wants to marry rajvanshi like me now our relation will be strong with them.

Scene 2
sharif gets to know that mali is in agra. He thinks now my work will be easy. In market benazir meets mali who ask her why she is taking so much time to finish jalal? She says he has prayers of his wives with him, i get chance but it get ruined, mali says kill him and you will be queen of india, benazir says i will do it and leaves.

Bharmal and family has reached agra for mirza shivani, bharmal greets jalal and says jalal that i want to talk about this, hamida says whats in talk this is your decision(about shivani mirza) jodha jalal smiles.. Menavati also says like jodha is happy here i am sure shivani too will be happy here so we have no problem with this relation, jodha thinks i dont know about me but shivani will be happy i know that, maham is irritated that another rajvanshi will be here, jodha comes to shivani who is thinking to run with her lover, jodha says all family is here, shivani is tensed as why they are here? Jodha says because of mirza’s marriage talks, he is going to marry a hindu, shivani says whats the matter you also married muslim and see how much happy you are, and also mirza is very good human, very sensible.jodha is happy and says you are selected to marry with him. Shivani thinks how to tell that i love someone else.

Scene 3
tej comes to agra and comes in shivani’s room, shivani is shocked to see her lover(tej), she ask why are you here? He says i promised you so i had to come, i love you, he ask her to say that she loves him, suddenly jodha comes calling out shivani, she gives necklace to shivani and says hamida gave it to me and now its you, you are going to be my davrani. Jodha suspects that someone is watching them, she goes to check but doesnt find anyone, jalal calls her and she leaves. Shivani comes outside, tej ask tell me do you love me or not? Shivani says absolutely i love you, he gets happy and says that we will run and leaves.

Scene 4
jodha comes to jalal and ask you called me? He says i wanna talk about mirza shivani. He says i wanna know shivani’s thought, jodha says she is ready and father agreed so shivani will not say a no. Jalal says but we ask for bride’s decision before nikaah, i wanna whether she is ready for marriage, whether she like mirza, jodha says she must like him as he loves her alot, jalal says ok then we will do rituals as per our traditions, jodha says marriage is here so ritual must be yours, jalal ask then why our marriage was done as per hindu rituals? Jodha is stunned and says i didnt want to marry you, i used to hate you, jalal says i also wasnt keen on marrying you, it was your father who made this relation, jodha says in our marriage situation was different and my groom was not good, and now the groom whom shivani is marrying is very good then you. She leaves.

Scene 5
shivani writes letter to tej that i love you and only running is the option left, you meet me at mandir and we will go away from amer and agra, whom i want to marry, this is what i will decide. When we get chance we will run from here- your shivani. Maham is going and sees her writing letter, she thinks to whom she is writing letter? Moti call shivani and leaves. Maham comes and reads letter and smirks saying now it will be fun.

Precap- jalal says to mirza infront of jodha that rajvanshi women knows how to control anger and it bursts out any moment so beware, jodha tauntingly ask what else you know about shivani? He says she likes colors, pigeons and etc, she hates hunting and can even take out bullets from your gun, so you have to be prepared, jodha fumes on his taunts.

*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 8 January 2014

Post by neha on 2014-01-08, 21:42

No progress on VishKanya track ? seems like todays episode belonged to Shivani-Mirza  :cry:  And how come sharif knows Maali is here and Jalal is unaware! huh..get ready for d 5th week of this non-sense  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-08, 21:57

Neha,
Shariff gets to know from his soldier.
Our Jallu matrimonial.com mein busy hai shaayad. ROFL 

Aaj to JB ne apne pair mein kulhaadi maar hi diya.
Inspite of repeatedly been told by Jalal to get Shivaani's consent, she kept harping about her Rajvanshi maryada, and was more intent on snubbing Jalal comparing him with his very good brother. This again shows how blinkered she is!!!

She is digging her pit good and deep and MA is going to shove her in with all spite. Hope the fall strips her of her pride.

I was also happy that Jalal told her clearly today that he didn't force her in their  marriage, it was her father's proposal and he had married her after agreeing to her conditions. Hope he had spoken a little more firmly and sternly.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-08, 22:11

Vishakanya - is she a permanent character ? It ws said she is temporary character...i wish sme kidnappers kidnap Benazir and throw her to antartica. . -_- den zee tv wil stop her track showing she ran away wid sm1 or anaconda ate her -_- .4th week too ben ha?? somebody go to JA Sets and throw away thier story paper. I cnt believe hw Akbar leaved in palace...evn in palace he dint hve peace -_- this ladies problms -_-

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-08, 22:29

Oooh!I was truly impressed 2 c a glimpse of akbar after sooo many days of crap... cheers 

Jo is being over-confident n dominating. Twisted Evil ..jallu is so concerned about the bride's consent while her own sis is constantly harping about her 'rajvanshi sanskars'. Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad ..now if shivani gets frustrated n runs away n then every1 has 2 face insult n embarresment then Jo will b the sole reason 4 it.....b8 serial hain na so only shivani vl b criticized.. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes ..but Jo's HUUUUUGE 'rajvanshi' ego is in 4 shattering experience.....  party4  

Aur iss ameri-sanskari-mahaan-mirchi k saari akkal & manners ghaas-charne chale gayi hai. Shocked ....how can she have the audacity 2 insult the king lyk this.. Shocked  Shocked ...after being pampered by him n after taking sooo much of anuchit fayda of his patience n kindness... Rolling Eyes ..I'll b  cheers when shivani runs away n jo gets a tit-4-tat 4 her misbehaviour  Party1 

Uffffff....last b8 not the least of our concerns....what 2 do with this fickle-minded pyaar mein dooba king. scratch ..frnds jaldi se inke ilaaj k liye a6e ideas suggest karo ...

raat ko dhakka marta hai aur subha meethi baten aur hath pakadke flirt karta hai!!!!he was sooooo much yearning 2 get praised by this ill-mannered jo(does he get intimidated in her presence affraid )...she insulted him thruout the epi. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ...'pata nahi kya hai iss JB mei'(ben's dialogue)

PS:agar mei jallu hoti na toh I would have stitched this girl's lips n thrown her head-down 4rm the Qutub Minar....n lived peacefully with the other nice,understanding,well-behaved n supporting Ruqqu n salima..... :lol!:

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-08, 22:30

Sorry Guys due to an urgent work could not watch the episode ....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-08, 22:49

sandhya wrote:Neha,
Shariff gets to know from his soldier.
Our Jallu matrimonial.com mein busy hai shaayad. ROFL 

Hey Bhaggu! Why don't a Shehenshah of Hindustan have such loyal soldiers around him ? Ye Atga kisi kaam ka nahi hai  Evil or Very Mad and WTH Ye ab pure Amer clan ki shaadi karwake hi chain ki saans lega, lekin wo bhi udhar ki..kuch bachega hi nahi tab tak  :P  

Aaj to JB ne apne pair mein kulhaadi maar hi diya.
Inspite of repeatedly been told by Jalal to get Shivaani's consent, she kept harping about her Rajvanshi maryada, and was more intent on snubbing Jalal comparing him with his very good brother. This again shows how blinkered she is!!!

This nutcase Jodha drives him nuts! Can't she see he is injured physically(dhakka and foot injury), mentally (his brain is not functioning properly :P ) and emotionally(I hate you Jodha Begum!) so whats the point in hurting him by comparing with utterly butterly delicious Mirza ?

She is digging her pit good and deep and MA is going to shove her in with all spite. Hope the fall strips her of her pride.

Saazish pe Saazish, Saazish pe Saazish, Saazish pe Saazish hi milati rahi hai lekin Romance nahi mila My Lord...mili hai to sirf ye Saazish  :lol!: 
P.S : a modified version of Sunny Paji's famous Taarikh Pe Taarikh dialogue  :P 

I was also happy that Jalal told her clearly today that he didn't force her in their  marriage, it was her father's proposal and he had married her after agreeing to her conditions. Hope he had spoken a little more firmly and sternly.

Lets collect chanda(funds) in forum and hire a marriage counselor for Jodha ,Jo usake dimag ki batti Jalade :*lol*:  (looking @ shows budget seems like Ekta is already in Kadaki  :) )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-09, 00:26

Superb discussion guys .but I have a doubt how come Shivnis lover entered harem jawab do dooooooonnnaaaa

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-09, 06:53

How dare Jodha begum almost said to Shehenshah that MH apse acche hain..and that after all that shehenshah has done to her and her family. Ridiculous behaviour by a princess towards her husband. Jodha has known Mirza Hakim only for a few days now and she things he is better than Jalal. She's got to be kidding herself.

Jodha's sore point now is that Shehenshah goes around sleeping with other women and hence is a bad guy. Well, thats what a woman feels when she falls for her man. She wants him all to herself. so, wake up and acknowledge it.

Jalal, ab sab ki vaat laga de. Sabko bata de ke shehenshah kaun hai.

Rajat, honey, I am so glad you are up on your feet literally and have recovered from your injuries. God bless!

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 07:58

clarissasham wrote:Superb discussion guys .but I have a doubt how come Shivnis lover entered harem  jawab do dooooooonnnaaaa
Kyunki agra mahal ke soldiers ki kaabiliyat bhi unke shahenshah ke dimaag ki tarah ghaas charne chali gayi. ROFL 

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 08:03

Manasvi wrote:How dare Jodha begum almost said to Shehenshah that MH apse acche hain..and that after all that shehenshah has done to her and her family. Ridiculous behaviour by a princess towards her husband. Jodha has known Mirza Hakim only for a few days now and she things he is better than Jalal. She's got to be kidding herself.

Jodha's sore point now is that Shehenshah goes around sleeping with other women and hence is a bad guy. Well, thats what a woman feels when she falls for her man. She wants him all to herself. so, wake up and acknowledge it.

Jalal, ab sab ki vaat laga de. Sabko bata de ke shehenshah kaun hai.

Rajat, honey, I am so glad you are up on your feet literally and have recovered from your injuries. God bless!

I really really want shivaani to run away never to return and the whole of agra and jalal wild with jo. Her pride deserves to crash not just fall. Whenever her family is near she behaves rudely and pompously.

How is she so sure that haakim will remain a one woman man forever?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-09, 08:49

My mum called them :P (Zee Tv) they said madam Benazir track will soon get over and no shiwani-hakim marriage, the main leads will be back in form and blah blah blah (urghhhh...as if we dont know any of the thing they mentioned)

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-09, 11:23

Hello guys
I am in white dreamland ... Snow all around me !!

Missing you all ...
Keep The forum rocking yaaron !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-09, 11:26

Sumana13 where are you? In Kashmir?

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-09, 11:27

I don't think JA will allow JB to get insulted in front of others and he will save her respect and JB even after this, not willing to understand his PYAR ???  flower  then  we have to change JA Story writer   Idea  Already there is no correlation between the past and the present :)

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-09, 11:45

--sumana13-- wrote:Hello guys
I am in white dreamland ... Snow all around me !!

Missing you all ...
Keep The forum rocking yaaron !!

Manuuuuu...r u back to the forum finally ? and same pinch :P  

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-09, 11:48

sandhya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Superb discussion guys .but I have a doubt how come Shivnis lover entered harem  jawab do dooooooonnnaaaa
Kyunki agra mahal ke soldiers ki kaabiliyat bhi unke shahenshah ke dimaag ki tarah ghaas charne chali gayi. ROFL 

sandhya  :*lol*: 

shami I had the same kostin

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-09, 16:19

Manuuuuuuu come back soon yrr

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-09, 16:51

I heard mirza will not marry shivani

so  prediction from me

Mirza trying to force himself on shivani , she tries to run a way from him- (before the marriage. ) jallu&jo fuming after they saw what was happening in font their eyes. Jallu gives a shock to jo- the wedding is called off......Mirza  fuming not having his lady of love- but end up in in jallu's enemy list

shivani no prediction for you from me...........

jo will torment herself with Qs- changing her prediction towards jallu & mirza but not telling jallu her sorry- as usual her EGO! 
I think by then her heart might beat for jallu......

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-09, 17:36

Not saying sorry is not because of Ego.... as she knows very well that JA will not do anything without seeing any fruit on that matter. Even yesterday on Shivani Mirza Marriage proposal, he said that, Mughals can have strong relation with Rajputs!!!
But this Shivani marriage is another really boring one. Can't they show something like JA taming cheetahs instead of trying to tame JB!!!  or how they showed in the beginning the war scenes ... Always JA inside the harem?????? Please try to show his power, ability, talent all these things ... which made him "Akbar the Great"!!!

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 18:13

yagavarthini wrote:I heard mirza will not marry shivani

so  prediction from me

Mirza trying to force himself on shivani , she tries to run a way from him- (before the marriage. ) jallu&jo fuming after they saw what was happening in font their eyes. Jallu gives a shock to jo- the wedding is called off......Mirza  fuming not having his lady of love- but end up in in jallu's enemy list

shivani no prediction for you from me...........

jo will torment herself with Qs- changing her prediction towards jallu & mirza but not telling jallu her sorry- as usual her EGO! 
I think by then her heart might beat for jallu......

If ever Jallu even lifts his little finger to help jo this time, I'll want to shove him myself. Does he have no self-respect or dignity to do so much for a thankless girl? All so that she can see his pyar which she will always see as stree ke liye laalsa or vaasna poorthi?

No Yaga, jo will not torment herself with questions. She thinks Jalal's helping her and praising her is his holy duty. But he has no rights whatsoever. Like Shyamala Aunty said, even today husbands will feel angry if the wife carries forward wedding talks of his brother and her sister without informing HIM FIRST. And Jodha sidelines the Emperor!
And Revathy, how will Mughal relation with Rajputs grow stronger if Haakim marries into the SAME family as he has? If there has to be direct political gains he will have his brother married into another Rajvanshi family.

Jodha  is always tooo confident of the Rajvanshis-esp-herself-never-wrong attitude. That is why I very badly want Shivaani to elope which would crash all her pride and Rajvanshi-egotism. Jodha should be doubly, triply blamed by all in Agra, esp Jalal because she has chosen to brush aside his sincere concern for Shivaani's consent. I am really hoping that MA won't let me down this time.

When Jodha was complaining about the 'paristhithi' factor in their marriage, I so much wanted Jalal to reply that he ought to have made her his 'haram ki shaan', the way he told Bhaarmal back then. He should have driven home the point that the marriage was a lucky deal for her and her family and   nothing for her to complain or lament about.

It is one consolation that  Jodha Begum, recognized and deduced 'prem' in her devar's eyes for her Rajvanshi-sanskaar-drenched sister.  But in her husband's eyes it is only SKLL. (I'll never forgive her the shove and this SKLL comment till she apologizes proper). But why is she not able to read her own sister's eyes and decode the emotions in her expert style?

Jodha is becoming more and more intolerable day by day.

Neha, ......same pinch?........... where are you?.........snow? :* emb*:

Last edited by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 18:33; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 18:23

Manu,
Wherever you are ..............do enjoy yourselves.

Last edited by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 18:42; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-09, 18:41

Sandhya I agree with you! Marrying in the same family will not help him, but he said that na.....
and I do not think that Shivani will elope. Everything will be solved amicably because JA is very good at it,  but not without giving a shock vibra to JB!!!

and why are u so much angry with JB Character!!!

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 19:48

Reavathy wrote:Sandhya I agree with you! Marrying in the same family will not help him, but he said that na.....
and I do not think that Shivani will elope. Everything will be solved amicably because JA is very good at it,  but not without giving a shock vibra to JB!!!

and why are u so much angry with JB Character!!!
How Revathy,
As per history Haakim was not married to Jodha's sister and the channel has confirmed that they won't.
How can Jalal help or even allow Shivaani to marry a commoner. Even if Jalal elevates his status, he will still not be a royal. How can the Emperor of Hindustan allow that a commoner be his relative. And Jalal is the future Akbar was stood stoutly against his own son Salim's wedding to a commomer.

Don't ever get me started on Jodha, Revathy. I can fill in volumes. Till the suicide attempt, I was very fond of her. But since then, she is increasingly rude, pompous and impertinent.
To put it shortly,
Her marriage to Jalal was a political arrangement where her father is to blame. Mughals won a war which was not a sin and in order to save his own skin and his sons Bharmal made the compromise with Jalal. Jalal married her after agreeingto both her conditions which he has always fulfilled. But Jodha always speaks as though  Jalal won her by trick and blames him everytime.

She never apologises for her intentional and unintentional rudeness - when she accused him of ashobhaniya vyavahaar when he saved her from the snake, all through Amer trip the worst being after Hawaii incident when she tells him literally ' go die anywhere not in Amer where Sukanya's wedding will be endangered', after the thunderstorm night - 'moorchith hone ka anuchith laabh' then the various assorted grina accusations and lectures as though she is never wrong and he is ever wrong, though actually most of the time it is the other way around.

Inspite of being the Emperor Jalal apologised to Jodha for his bad behaviour during Ruqaiya MC. But this hoity toity begum couldn't get herself to tell a sorry after she nearly got him to the doors of death and endangering the entire sultanate by pulling out the gunpowder from the gun. After that giving the lep washer duty not a great service.

And the shove - When did Jalal ever promise that he will not touch her without her permission? Did he and Bharmal sign a contract to that effect. Try telling the same to a 21st century husband for months after marriage. Jalal only said that he wont touch her and make her feel important. That was just an expression of intent, not a promise. Yet, he has always honoured it, but Jodha always accuses him of lusting after her and all women. The thunderstorm night too she stormed out as though he was a cinema villain.  Had he really wanted to take her he could have done so any time , nobody, even Jo's parents or Jo herself could have opposed. Yet after all his constraint, after hearing his confessions on the rejection night the next day this stupid girl accused him of stree ke liye laalsa. On the night Bakshi Banu was caught she accused him of wanting a daasi! She deserves to be thrashed, I tell you.

She has neither given him the respect due to a husband nor a shahenshah. Her pride and arrogance is growing day by day without showing any signs of improvement. This is the shortest I can say why I find her character as portrayed in the serial intolerable.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-09, 20:31

I think I need ruks & salima Begum's intro, more than our irritating ice maiden intro!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum