Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 8 January 20145510

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 8 January 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 8 January 2014

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 18:23

Manu,
Wherever you are ..............do enjoy yourselves.

Last edited by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 18:42; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-09, 18:41

Sandhya I agree with you! Marrying in the same family will not help him, but he said that na.....
and I do not think that Shivani will elope. Everything will be solved amicably because JA is very good at it,  but not without giving a shock vibra to JB!!!

and why are u so much angry with JB Character!!!

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 19:48

Reavathy wrote:Sandhya I agree with you! Marrying in the same family will not help him, but he said that na.....
and I do not think that Shivani will elope. Everything will be solved amicably because JA is very good at it,  but not without giving a shock vibra to JB!!!

and why are u so much angry with JB Character!!!
How Revathy,
As per history Haakim was not married to Jodha's sister and the channel has confirmed that they won't.
How can Jalal help or even allow Shivaani to marry a commoner. Even if Jalal elevates his status, he will still not be a royal. How can the Emperor of Hindustan allow that a commoner be his relative. And Jalal is the future Akbar was stood stoutly against his own son Salim's wedding to a commomer.

Don't ever get me started on Jodha, Revathy. I can fill in volumes. Till the suicide attempt, I was very fond of her. But since then, she is increasingly rude, pompous and impertinent.
To put it shortly,
Her marriage to Jalal was a political arrangement where her father is to blame. Mughals won a war which was not a sin and in order to save his own skin and his sons Bharmal made the compromise with Jalal. Jalal married her after agreeingto both her conditions which he has always fulfilled. But Jodha always speaks as though  Jalal won her by trick and blames him everytime.

She never apologises for her intentional and unintentional rudeness - when she accused him of ashobhaniya vyavahaar when he saved her from the snake, all through Amer trip the worst being after Hawaii incident when she tells him literally ' go die anywhere not in Amer where Sukanya's wedding will be endangered', after the thunderstorm night - 'moorchith hone ka anuchith laabh' then the various assorted grina accusations and lectures as though she is never wrong and he is ever wrong, though actually most of the time it is the other way around.

Inspite of being the Emperor Jalal apologised to Jodha for his bad behaviour during Ruqaiya MC. But this hoity toity begum couldn't get herself to tell a sorry after she nearly got him to the doors of death and endangering the entire sultanate by pulling out the gunpowder from the gun. After that giving the lep washer duty not a great service.

And the shove - When did Jalal ever promise that he will not touch her without her permission? Did he and Bharmal sign a contract to that effect. Try telling the same to a 21st century husband for months after marriage. Jalal only said that he wont touch her and make her feel important. That was just an expression of intent, not a promise. Yet, he has always honoured it, but Jodha always accuses him of lusting after her and all women. The thunderstorm night too she stormed out as though he was a cinema villain.  Had he really wanted to take her he could have done so any time , nobody, even Jo's parents or Jo herself could have opposed. Yet after all his constraint, after hearing his confessions on the rejection night the next day this stupid girl accused him of stree ke liye laalsa. On the night Bakshi Banu was caught she accused him of wanting a daasi! She deserves to be thrashed, I tell you.

She has neither given him the respect due to a husband nor a shahenshah. Her pride and arrogance is growing day by day without showing any signs of improvement. This is the shortest I can say why I find her character as portrayed in the serial intolerable.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-09, 20:31

I think I need ruks & salima Begum's intro, more than our irritating ice maiden intro!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-09, 20:33

sandhya wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:I heard mirza will not marry shivani

so  prediction from me

Mirza trying to force himself on shivani , she tries to run a way from him- (before the marriage. ) jallu&jo fuming after they saw what was happening in font their eyes. Jallu gives a shock to jo- the wedding is called off......Mirza  fuming not having his lady of love- but end up in in jallu's enemy list

shivani no prediction for you from me...........

jo will torment herself with Qs- changing her prediction towards jallu & mirza but not telling jallu her sorry- as usual her EGO! 
I think by then her heart might beat for jallu......

If ever Jallu even lifts his little finger to help jo this time, I'll want to shove him myself. Does he have no self-respect or dignity to do so much for a thankless girl? All so that she can see his pyar which she will always see as stree ke liye laalsa or vaasna poorthi?

No Yaga, jo will not torment herself with questions. She thinks Jalal's helping her and praising her is his holy duty. But he has no rights whatsoever. Like Shyamala Aunty said, even today husbands will feel angry if the wife carries forward wedding talks of his brother and her sister without informing HIM FIRST. And Jodha sidelines the Emperor!
And Revathy, how will Mughal relation with Rajputs grow stronger if Haakim marries into the SAME family as he has? If there has to be direct political gains he will have his brother married into another Rajvanshi family.

Jodha  is always tooo confident of the Rajvanshis-esp-herself-never-wrong attitude. That is why I very badly want Shivaani to elope which would crash all her pride and Rajvanshi-egotism. Jodha should be doubly, triply blamed by all in Agra, esp Jalal because she has chosen to brush aside his sincere concern for Shivaani's consent. I am really hoping that MA won't let me down this time.

When Jodha was complaining about the 'paristhithi' factor in their marriage, I so much wanted Jalal to reply that he ought to have made her his 'haram ki shaan', the way he told Bhaarmal back then. He should have driven home the point that the marriage was a lucky deal for her and her family and   nothing for her to complain or lament about.

It is one consolation that  Jodha Begum, recognized and deduced 'prem' in her devar's eyes for her Rajvanshi-sanskaar-drenched sister.  But in her husband's eyes it is only SKLL. (I'll never forgive her the shove and this SKLL comment till she apologizes proper). But why is she not able to read her own sister's eyes and decode the emotions in her expert style?

Jodha is becoming more and more intolerable day by day.

Neha, ......same pinch?........... where are you?.........snow? :* emb*:

Beautiful take my dear Sandhya!  A lady who sees love in her devar's eyes for her sister fails to even acknowledge her husbands feelings ? I am sorry but if I was in place of Jalal wouldn't have given a damn to such shallow and ignorant woman who does not even try to look beyond her point of view! A man who was and is hell-bent to bring their relation on cordial terms gets a shove first and then is sidelined as if he is not even worth it to discuss the matter with? I always believed we women have a kind of sixth sense, an uncanny ability to read between the lines, but Jodha clearly has not developed this intuition nature blessed us with. Or her ego and self-righteousness killed that exquisite sense to nose out Jalal's growing love for her. I feel bad for this guy for he clearly deserves someone better.
 You are absolutely right, if he wanted he could have easily thrashed her Rajvanshi pride by making her his harem ki shaan, for which he need not even had to marry her. What option she could have left with ? Jauhar ? and then Amer would have been devastated by another war. It is him who has always been with her like a shadow in her good-bad times and not her Amer Family. Even I also want Shivani to elope with her lover as it will strip down her haughtiness for her own good. Some people never change and Jodha is surely one of them as of now. Wo kehate hai na insaan ki niyaat badal sakti hai lekin fitarat kabhi nahi!!

P.S : I am in tokyo dear..freezing here  :cry:  and some links are not working here  :cry:  couldn't watch the episode but you guys are keeping me updated  hug1

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 20:48

Salima is perfection personified. She has always been graceful, sweet, kind, just and duty-minded.

As for Ruqaiya, I like her better than I like Jodha. She married Jalal before he became emperor and has stood by Jalal through all the tough phases of his life. She has been proud, but she has never insulted him or his family which incidentally is also hers. She reserves her pride for the baandhis, other secondary begums and Hoshiyaar only. Being born and brought up in ultra-royalty, this behaviour is natural if not praise-worthy.

But she has always loved Jalal even when he doesn't declare that he loves her. They have grown up best friends and it would be difficult to suddenly change behaviour. So friendship always comes first to them. Though ambitious and audha conscious, she has never placed her audha above Jalal. She  never placed her MUZ title above Jalal's child (Jo fake pregnancy track) though she wanted to become that herself and slapped Hoshiyaar hard when he suggested aborting the baby.

She is for justice. In her MC phase when Jalal wanted to burn the Ameris alive and HB intervened, Ruqaiya nodded for the 10 days time when Jalal asked her and carried out the enquiries herself which fetched proof for Jo's release! Also when Jalal was going to swipe his sword at Jo's neck, it was Ruqaiya who intervenes and saves her. Not that she cares for Jo but that she didn't want Jalal to do something wrong.

It was only in the Moti case that I can really blame her. But she has always considered the likes of baandhis much below her to care.

Ruqaiya has never cared for anything/anyone beyond Jalal as she herself admits in the Tasneem track. She may be proud to the world but she loves Jalal more than Jodha  ever capable of. I think Jalal knows it though he loves them both equally but in different ways.

Yaga....happy?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-10, 02:58

Sandya! Fantastic take!!! accurate justification!!!

Yes! I agree that her behavious on that "Rej.night" was completely wrong.

Still .... Hawai incident or anything related to Amer, obviously JB's reaction will be for supporting Amer ... afterall she accepted to marry JA only for Amer & its people.

You cannot compare 16th C husband with 21st C husband or even wife. It is completely different with the cultural change and attitudes. Anyway JB informed the family head (ammijaan) about it and she also said that it can happen only if Father accepts it and also as advised by Ammijaan, she informed Ja also. So where she was wrong? you think that she should have told only to JA first?????? Only thing she was wrong was not asking Shivani properly and assuming that she also liked him with few good words about Hakim from Sukanya.  JB should understand that, just because he did namaskar in hindu way, it does not mean that he is a very good guy.

After marrige to JA only becuase of her courage she could stay in the harem. When she came to Agra, there was no one who could understand her whether  her husband or Ruq or MA everybody wanted to insult her only. After knowing her abilty in Chess or Sword fight, JA got impressed and if he is in love why he has to say that, he don't have heart. She can't go to Ameer but to stay in Agra, she has to face all these issues. I will say, to keep her head high and to face all these crooks ... she has to have some .. so called rajvanshi ego & pride. Otherwise with the mind depression,  she may take again the wrong decision ... suicide ... :cry: 

Sandya, in Ruq prg.issue, it was Ammijaan who requested Jalal  for 10 days time and Ruq accepted ammijan's request, as she thought that was the correct procedure - Dharma.

Ya! As per history Hakim will not marry Sukanya! and in the serial also the marriage will not take place. I agree! What I was trying to say is that, though there will be lot of dramas with this marriage, Jalal will find a amicable solution for this - may be he will convince Shivani that it is only infatuation or if he thinks it is real love, he may give Tej some good post and make the marriage happen or may be the story writer has something else on his head ... like Shivani herself informing Jalal about all this or MA play  etc.... Shocked  Whatever, this track may  help JB to use her mind to understand JA better.

Sandya, you are saying Ruq's pride is ok with Bandi's and secondary wives but Jodha should not have any ego or pride with anybody!!!  Shocked The bottomline is all others can be insulted but Jalal & his family should not be insulted at all!!! By this time Ruq would have known that the letter sent by JB was read (wrongly) by MA but there is no gratitude towards JB for saving her marriage!!! Just giving her some costly item, her thanks-giving is over????? (the funny thing is - Ruq gave her the diamond and return gift was a friendship band in the name of Kanna)  :)  :)  :) 

Neha ... Jalal always wanted to rule India with the help of  Rajvanshis and other Hindu rulers.  Unlike his father or grandfather who were transient rulers, Jalal wanted Mughals to stay in India.  He used his military power and took the support of Rajvanshis by marrying their girls or controlling them by sending his Subadars.  Like how he gave important roles to Bahwandas, Man singh, he gave other Hindu Begam's father, brothers also important role & status in his Govt. Only because of his this friendly attitude he could rule India and expand his rule upto Deccan. Remember, JB was the 1st hindu queen he married and if he had thrashed her, he also would have been like a normal temp. ruler/invader only not "Akbar the Great".  We all know that,  Hindus respected him for his liberal religious policy and infact he was respected  when he agreed for JB conditions and built temple for her inside the harem. Recently came to know that, what was shown in JA Film was correct, that JA after hearing JB's conditions was stunned by her boldness and appreciates her courage.

Coming to the serial : -
When they said the party was for Men, what was the need for JB to barge in and see what was happening and boiling over it??? Kanna really a pavam (pitty) one. Has to listen to all the demands of JB otherwise he himself cannot say what will happen cheers 

In this serial how far they are correlating history? Jodha & Jalal got married in 1562 Feb. AK was killed by JA in the month of May 1562 and within 40 days or something MA chapter was also closed. Oct 1st is JB's Bday (though still confusion is there whether Oct 1st or Nov 1st- some historians says there is 22 days age diff. between Jb & ja - JB 1st nov & JA 22 Nov) but in the serial they are celeb. JB b day and MA, aK are alive!!!!!!
The age difference between JA & Mirza - 10 years so when Ja is 22 years, he will be only 12 years, but they are showing him as if he is above 18 yrs!!! cheers 

Though JB's behaviour is very irritating now a days in the serial, I always have a soft corner for her!!!
:heart: :heart:  :heart: 

Yaga! Sorry to upset you!!! Wink 

Please anybody tell Zee to show some manly actions by JA like taming animals, war scene, horse riding (he likes to ride horse in the river) instead of sitting inside the harem and doing wives-bandhis' politics??????? or having JAJBMatrimony.com    Rolling Eyes 
 Question 
Where is Salima? Is she again on Holy trip?  Today's episode I have not yet seen. What is Ruq doing? Still watching all this dramas and playing chess with Hoshiyar? cheers

PS:
Sorry! I am not good with Hindi! Since this serial is History based I am very much intersted. With the little knowledge of hindi (Few Urudu words also picked up from the serial) and Eng.Subtitles I am managing. If anything is wrong in my understanding please correct me.

Wink

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-10, 09:56

Revathy,
Nice to read your views.
But I beg to differ in opinion on a few points.
Ammijaan is not the head of the family. Jalal is. 'Informing' jalal is certainly not enough.  He is not the reception hall manager that he can be only informed.  He has to be asked permission before any such talks proceeded. Also he is the emperor.  In such political marriages the king's opinions and choices matter more.
As shyamala aunty had written in her post, amer is only a tiny riyasat. This is the mughal sultanate. The shahenshah's decision matters more than bharmal's. Jodha was totally wrong to sideline jalal who is both her husband and king and write to her father and then 'inform' jalal.
Yes revathy, I also admired jodha's pride till the suicide attempt.  It helped her survive and more importantly it didn't hurt anyone. But after that her pride has almost become rudeness and arrogance. Esp even after seeing jalal behave so well with her. Even after jalal has shown restraint after so many months she treats him as a potential rapist .
You  can be proud even rude with reason. But without reason your pride and rudeness become unbearable.

Jodha's pride to jalal in the early days was admirable but now it is disgusting.
Jodha saving ruqaiya's marriage is crap. Jalal probably said that to ruqaiya as he wanted to ease out the strain between his two fav queens. There was nothing in Jodha's suggestion that actually solved the problem.  Jalal declared the law as from henceforth and punished AK both of which were in his powers as an Emperor and not a result of Ruqaiya's speech to the awaam or the awaam's subsequent anger. The only thing the awaam's anger did was that it rattled MA and AK.

Now ruqaiya has heard jalal's version of the rejection night. Jodha has hurt her jalal.  So why should ruqaiya support Jodha?  Like jalal she will also be angry with jo. How can you suddenly expect her to suspect ma when jo herself believed ma the next morning? She may react only when something more serious happens. Even Jodha didn't rush to Ruqaiya's help in the beginning. If you remember, Jo had the insensitivity to ask Ruqaiya to think of Tasneem and other nirdosh girls when her own world was falling apart. Why didn't the Amer-loving Jodha not  think of Amer when she burnt the wedding joda sent by jalal when she thought that her world was falling apart ? Jodha can only preach and speak BIG.  She can never practice.

You had written
he is in love why he has to say that, he don't have heart
What do you really expect him to do? Go down on his knees, sing songs, write poems and keep saying 'I love u' ? Especially when she keeps saying 'I grina u'? Certinly he will not admit, till he is sure that she will reciprocate. He is an Emperor. If Jodha, a princess from a tity riyaasat can have so much ego, certainly the Emperor of Hindustan can have 10 times. YET, he bends his rules to please her and she is so blind and stupid not to sense the truth.

You also called the Agra haram people crooks, which incidentally many of them are. But are all men and women in Rajvanshi families ever so perfect without any flaws or evil? She will have to face all these politics even if she had been married to Suryabaan or any any other Rajvanshi Royal. Most of Rajvansjhi kings including jodha's dad and brothers had many wives and where there is competition there will be conspiracies and politics.  

Whatever, this track may  help JB to use her mind to understand JA better.
I certainly don't want Jalal to help in this matter at all. Jodha is so used to his help and support that she has started taking it for granted. What Jodha has to understand is where she will stand if he withdraws his support. Only then she will realise his importance in her life.
Why is that everyone expects Jalal to keep on helping Jodha even when she keeps on insulting him?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-10, 17:43

Oohh!!!!It's soooooo fun reading ur posts sandhya ji,I was lyk  ROFL  Thumbsup  while reading it,I totally agree with everyword u said. hug1 ..par main 21st century ki hun na...so I'd looove 2 c rajat proposing Jo n saying...'I LOVE U'...it would b sooo cute na. :* emb*: 
n yeah I so loved Ash's jo n was luking forward 2 pari's jo but her prolonged n unreasonable ego,accusation,bhashaan,arogance,rudeness,insensitivity...etc etc is now irking me very much... No

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-10, 20:00

sandhya wrote:Salima is perfection personified. She has always been graceful, sweet, kind, just and duty-minded.

As for Ruqaiya, I like her better than I like Jodha. She married Jalal before he became emperor and has stood by Jalal through all the tough phases of his life. She has been proud, but she has never insulted him or his family which incidentally is also hers. She reserves her pride for the baandhis, other secondary begums and Hoshiyaar only. Being born and brought up in ultra-royalty, this behaviour is natural if not praise-worthy.

But she has always loved Jalal even when he doesn't declare that he loves her. They have grown up best friends and it would be difficult to suddenly change behaviour. So friendship always comes first to them. Though ambitious and audha conscious, she has never placed her audha above Jalal. She  never placed her MUZ title above Jalal's child (Jo fake pregnancy track) though she wanted to become that herself and slapped Hoshiyaar hard when he suggested aborting the baby.

She is for justice. In her MC phase when Jalal wanted to burn the Ameris alive and HB intervened, Ruqaiya nodded for the 10 days time when Jalal asked her and carried out the enquiries herself which fetched proof for Jo's release! Also when Jalal was going to swipe his sword at Jo's neck, it was Ruqaiya who intervenes and saves her. Not that she cares for Jo but that she didn't want Jalal to do something wrong.

It was only in the Moti case that I can really blame her. But she has always considered the likes of baandhis much below her to care.

Ruqaiya has never cared for anything/anyone beyond Jalal as she herself admits in the Tasneem track. She may be proud to the world but she loves Jalal more than Jodha  ever capable of. I think Jalal knows it though he loves them both equally but in different ways.

Yaga....happy?
 long hug ×2 HAPPY

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-10, 20:14

Reavathy

I'm not upset, but seeing in your point of view , I found myself to view & think out of the box

thanks Dance

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum