Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 9th January 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-01-09, 13:20

The Episode starts with Shlok looking out for Astha. Astha is trying to take the auto. Shlok sees Astha and catches her. He looks at her angrily and says come home. She says I don’t talk to strangers, leave my hand. He says I m your husband, I married you. She says you cheated me, I don’t have any reason to come with you. He says there is a reason, my dad, he wants you back there. She says he did not ask me to stay in the house that day, stop taking his name, you are not my Lord, to trust you. Shlok says you have to come with me. Astha says leave my hand.

Kalindi comes to Astha’s rescue and slaps Shlok. Shlok is shocked and angry. Kalindi gives him a cold stare and says my daughter won’t go anywhere, don’t think Astha is alone, her family is with her, don’t come infront of her again. Kalindi says lets go Astha and leaves. Shlok looks at them leaving and is angry. Astha leaves in an auto.
Its night, Niranjan is waiting for Shlok and Astha. He says I have to leave for work, but I m unable to focus on work, I wish you make me feel you are a good wife, Sarvagunn Samparn. She says I will try again and calls Shlok. She says its not getting connected and calls Suresh. Niranjan talks to Suresh and comes to know Shlok did not come to office. Varad comes there and hears this. Niranjan says where did Shlok go. Varad says dad, I will go and see where is Shlok, you don’t worry. He leaves.

Astha is in her room thinking about Shlok and crying. Khwab ho pyara…………. aisa hai tuta…………. plays………………………Astha says I hate you, you have mixed poison in my life, I can never forgive you. Astha says when we don’t have any link between us, what for should I come in your house. She says why am I feeling your pain, why do I always have you infront of my eyes, what is this feeling,what is this relation, what should I name this feeling and if this is love then…….. What name should I give to this love. She continues weeping.

Shlok is sitting on the road drinking wine. He says what happened today, after this you have become my aim and madness. It won’t happen that I don’t bring you home. He says now you see Astha, how I snatch your freedom from you. Varad sees Shlok and stops his car. He asks Shlok to get up and come with him. Shlok says I m going to take Astha. Varad says her house is far, lets go home, enough, get up, come on. Shlok says I will bring Astha.

Varad says everyone are worried at home, come. Shlok says I m not drunk. Varad says enough, Shlok please. Shlok says are you sure you want to take me home. Varad says yes, come on. Shlok says you are right. Astha’s house is far, how will I go. He says book a flight for me. Varad says ok fine, I will do that, come with me to home. Varad takes him with him.

The scene shifts to Kalindhi telling Aaju that what she did was right by slapping Shlok and that he deserved more. Aaju tells her that she also needs to remember that Aastha and Shlok are still husband and wife, and that Aastha must have also been affected by the slap as she did love Shlok. Kalindhi tells Aaju that she has to speak to her husband about Aastha's future. Aaju prays to lord Ganesha that everything should work out well for Aastha.

Shlok is back home and Niranjan takes care of him. He apologises to his dad for not able to bring Aastha back home. Niranjan tells him that he had never let him down and that he is pretty sure that he would bring Aastha back home. Shlok finally sleeps.

Aastha's dad tells her that sometimes life throws a lot of hurdles and that its always best to overcome those hurdles. He asks her to look for jobs and to divert her attention to that. 

Kalindhi tells her husband that she needs to talk to him. Both Aastha and Aaju are present. She tells him that based on Aastha's situation and what happened with her life we need to act fact. She tells him to protect their daughter's life we need to apply for Aastha's divorce from Shlok. Everyone gets shocked including Aastha. Her dad asks Aastha to decide.

Precap:The solicitor hands the divorce paper work for Aastha to sign. Kalindhi tells her that she doesn't have to worry about Shlok any more.

Credit: desi

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2014-01-10, 15:26; edited 1 time in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 9th January 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-01-09, 20:16

I love Kalindi.. the only one thinking straight.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-09, 20:34

Looks like shlok, after falling for her, has to work hard to get astha back and double hard work is going to be needed to get khalindi's approval.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-09, 21:06

Episode was too good now i am only waiting to watch shlok's reaction when he will get to know about the divorce :) :)
:lol!: his face will like this :cry:

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-09, 23:51

A hint is also given by her dad. She might be start working. So it's going to be long for astha to come back to his house

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-10, 11:44

Hey one more thought came in my mind...what happens if shlok tries his best to bring her back after all the drama and he impresses kalindi also by being a loving human being and soon astha realises this decides to come back with his love shlok and comes home with respectfully (dont throw tomatos on me guys i know u will not like it) but but but what happens if when astha comes at home and in her and shlok's room,shlok says to her that I HATE U ASTHA all this drama was to save my dad's reputation and now i will again start my torture game with u astha and this leaves astha shocked....
Hows it guys i thought this when i saw NA and shlok talk

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-10, 12:18

Way to go Kalindi  Thumbsup

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-10, 12:32

cutie pai :-) wrote:Episode was too good now i am only waiting to watch shlok's reaction when he will get to know about the divorce :) :)
:lol!: his face will like this :cry:

That would b worth seeing...Wonder if he handcuffs her0before or after finding out

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-10, 12:34

freakydoll wrote:A hint is also given by her dad. She might be start working. So it's going to be long for astha to come back to his house

That depends, she had a job last time and it was conveneantly forgotten about...They could do the same this time...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-10, 12:43

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hey one more thought came in my mind...what happens if shlok tries his best to bring her back after all the drama and he impresses kalindi also by being a loving human being and soon astha realises this decides to come back with his love shlok and comes home with respectfully (dont throw tomatos on me guys i know u will not like it) but but but what happens if when astha comes at home and in her and shlok's room,shlok says to her that I HATE U ASTHA all this drama was to save my dad's reputation and now i will again start my torture game with u astha and this leaves astha shocked....
Hows it guys i thought this when i saw NA and shlok talk

That's just back to square one though.. its the same plot.. wouldn't work surely?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-10, 16:59

Yes shanthi but i thought maybe that can so thought to share but i know this will not work

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum