Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th January 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-09, 19:27

Written update 9th January 2014 ....

The episode begins with Ma is singing and dancing happily in her room AK comes , he says mashaalla you are so happy what is it ? She says here is the reason for me to feel so happy , she gives him a massage ,  AK become very angry after reading that , He says this girl is getting married to Hakim mirza and is this what she is doing ,
? MA plans how she will insult Jo , she tells him , she got a chance to expose shivani by holding that letter both thinks how Jo will feel insulted after knowing Shivani's affair ..

shaifuddin is confused , after talking to Jo He did't get what he wanted his release form the jail , He thinks AK is smartest .. He plans  to find out  abumali's plan so that he can use that to his benefit ..

MA is talking about Shivani love affair , she is addressing jalal and asking him , is this the girl you want to have  rista with Mughals?  who  had plan to elope with her BF , there at DEK all are waiting for Jalal , Ak meets MA both smiles and AK says , I hope you must have done the aag galane ka kaam , Both smiles , Jalal enters DEK , He asks Bharmal that why he wants this rista to happen , He says that is because my daughter Jo has suggested  , Jalal says I would like to know Shivani's opinion on this , She comes forward , Jalal asks shivani why did you accept this rista , Shivani says that is because Hakim is guni and sajjan man , aur shivani fumbles and become nervous , Jalal   says aur he is just like me, looks at her and  smiles , shivani nods but awkwardly , then Jalal says I didn't want you to become nervous I was just checking are you also brave like your sis JO , Dadi sa , Jo both smiles , Then Jalal gives his manjoori for this rista ..AK is angry ,confused thinks what is going on ? 

Shivani is feeling sorry for her BF thinking that she  had to lie , Jalal says invite everyone for this marriage and give the good news to aawam  of Agra I want this to be grand wedding , AK asks MA did you show that letter to Jalal , MA says no I showed that to Shivani ,she narrates ,  MA is with Shivani and scolding her for her love letters , threatening her saying she would inform this to Jalal  and expose her secrete affair and then your BF will be killed also it would strain your jiji's rista with Jalal ,  MA black mails shivani saying I will keep these letters with me , She says I will keep it a secrete for my whole life , Shivani cries and asks what do you want MA says I want you to get married to Hakim , IF you don't do this your BF will get death and also Jo 's rista with with Jalal will be in deep problem , After hearing all that AK tells MA that don't you think you have lost a big opportunity..MA says we will get plenty of opportunity to insult JO ..

Bharmal tells Jalal that  he is very happy with this rista , Jalal praises Jo and says she is been a very good wife and looks at JO , JO is angry but tries to smiles .Bharmal leaves .Jalal teases JO saying soon you will get a devrani that too a Rajvanshi ..Jo and jalal exchange a look as if both telling each other I know What you mean by saying that ..

Jo and Hakim meets,  Jo asks are you happy ? Hakim says yes , But  Shivani is also happy , JO asks how do you know that He says that is because I know I am very handsome and I look like my bhaiya so any girl would be happy to marry me  , JO smiles , Hakim asks  SHivani's lkes and dislikes , Jo starts talking about Shivani's interest in Art and sculpture, Jalal comes that time , he says I will tell you her qualities , He talks the qualities of Jo and taunts her , Hakim smiles and says I know Bhaijaan you are talking about Bhabhaijaan , then he says this is an unique couple ..Jalal says oh yes be careful these Rajvanihi princes have anger which can erupt any time and they leave no chance to taunt you so be prepared , Hakim says you are very lucky to have a life partner like her because she doesn't pretend and clean hearted  person its very difficult to find one like her , Hakim leaves them alone  , JO asks Jalal why did you say all that? what he must be thinking about her ? Jalal makes an excuse and leave , Jo says as if I called him here ...

Precap" Ruq is with Jalal , she is angry and telling him how can he accept this rista ? after what you have  gone through with JO , Jalal seems lost in thought ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-09, 21:02; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-09, 20:03

Live update 9th January 2014 ..

The episode begins with Ma is dancing in her room AK comes , he says mashaalla you are so happy what is it , She says here is the reason for me to feel so happy , she gives him a massage ,  AK become very angry reading that , He says this girl is getting married to Hakim mirza and is this she is doing ,MA plans that she got a chance to expose shivani by holding that letter both thinks how Jo will feel after knowing Shivani's affair ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-09, 20:13

shaifuddin is confused that after talking to Jo He did't get release.. He thinks that he has to find out that what is abumali's plan so that he can use that in his benifit ..

MA is talking about Shivani she is addressing jalal that saying that is this the girl you want to fix rista with Mughals who had plan to elope with her BF , there at DEK all are waiting for Jalal , Ak meets MA both smiles and AK says that I hope you must have done the aag galane ka kaam , Both smiles , Jalal enters DEK , He asks Bharmal that why he wants this rista to happen , He says that is because my daughter Jo has suggested this rista , Jalal says I would like to know Shivani's opinion on this , She comes forward , Jalal asks shivani why did you accept this rista , Shivani says that is because Hakim is guni and sajjan hai , aur shivani become nervous , Jalal   says aur he is just like me and smiles , shivani nods but very confused , then Jalal says I didn't want you to become nervous I was just checking are you also brave like your sis JO , Dadi sa , Jo both smiles , Then Jalal gives his manjoori for this rista ..AK is angry and confused thinking what is going on ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-09, 20:20

Ruqaiya was quite pretty in the precap, wasn't she? Nice to see her after a long time. Her questions are valid. Hope Jalal has a PLAN. And loved to see Shahenshah in action once again and doing administrative works as well, not just playing with his proud jungle billi.  bounce So happy.

Did he limp when he spoke to his courtiers in the last scene? Aaaww.Poor Rajat.

No ben today after a long time.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-09, 20:21

Shivani is thinking sorry for her BF saysing I had to lie , Jalal says invite everyone for this marriage and give the good news to janta of Agra , AK asks MA did you show that letter to Jalal , MA says no I showed that to Shivani , MA is with Shivani and scolding her for her love letters , threating her that if she inform this to Jalal not only your rsista with your BF would have exposed also your jiji's rista with Jalal would also get into problem , MA black mails shivani saying I will keep these with me , She says I will keep it a secrete for my whole life , Shivani cries and asks what do you want MA says I want you to get married to Hakim , IF you dodn't do this your BF will get death and also Jo 's rista with with Jalal will be in deep problem , After hearing all that AK tells MA that don't you think you have lost a big opportunity

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-09, 20:24

Bharmal says he is very happy with this rista , Jalal praises Jo and says she is been a very good wife and looks at JO , JO is angry but smiles ..Jalal teases JO saying soon you will get a devrani that too a Rajvanshi ..Jo and jalal exchange a look as if both telling each other I know What you mean by saying that ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-09, 20:38

Benazir track dint end yet??? Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   1 track dint end but other started  No   it is boring nw. Jo-Ja scenes too nt much intresting ,maham is nevr gng to be caught??
 Bang  Bang

Last edited by Arpitha on 2014-01-09, 20:44; edited 2 times in total

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-09, 20:40

Jo and Hakim meets Jo asks are you happy ? Hakim says yes , But  Shivani would also be happy , JO asks how do you know that He says that is because I know I am very handsome , JO smiles , Hakim asks about SHivani what is her likes and dislikes , Jo starts talking about Shivani , Jalal comes that time , he says I will tell you her qualities , He talks the qualities of Jo and taunts her , Hakim smiles and says I know Bhaijaan you are talking about Bhabhaijaan , he says this is an unique couple ..Jalal says oh yes becareful these Rajvanihi princes have anger which can erupt any time and they leave not chance to taunt you so be prepared , Hakim says you are very lucky to have a life partner like her because she doesn't pretend and clean hearted  person its very difficult to find one like her , Hakim leaves them alone  , JO asks Jalal why did you say all that what he must be thinking about me ? Jalal makes an excuse and leave , Jo says as if I called him here ..don't know what is wrong ..
Precap" Ruq is with Jalal , she is angry and telling him how can he accept this rista ? after what you have  gone through with JO , Jalal seems lost in thought ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-09, 21:37

Loved the taunting of jallu on jo & the best part was to Haakim

feeling kind of happy here bounce  :clown:

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-09, 22:56

Yes yaga in the whole episode that was nice part and after a long time ruks is back but still salima begum is missing....anyone noticed the scene when ja says that "when someone who is close to our heart that person hurts it feels too bad" anyone noticed MAs reaction she was little bit shocked so there is any major twist stored for us

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum