Latest topics

Laundry List for Asad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laundry List for Asad

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-21, 07:30

We all know A Sad is in love with the joy of his life Zoya... But he keeps building a wall to deny that.. To accept her in his life he will have to overcome a lot... Let's see what he finds wrong with Zoya.. No

O Zoya is a slob
O she is betameez
O she wears inappropriate clothes ( according to him)
O she is too liberal, a bad influence on Tamataar
O she does things without thinking and gets into trouble.
O she constantly jabbers away and says whatever comes to her mind
O not cultured, writes ghatiya Shaeri

If he thought that was BAD... He will need a lot of help from Allah Miah to overcome the real hurdle.. scratch
O Zoya is an illegitimate child (that's not her fault but HE is very conservative)
O Her mom is an OTHER woman
O Her dad and step mom ( razia) is responsible for Asad's father deserting his mom
O Zoya's dad is responsible for Asad missing childhood and all his messed up psyche.

The cherry on top, If Asad really wants Zoya despite all of the above, he will have to pry Zoya back from a marriage with his newly declared archenemy, Ayan-tilla the Hun afro

Even if he is able to overcome all... Will he be able to overcome the lifetime expense of medicine for LICE infestation that Zoya will contract from Ayan? Evil or Very Mad What do you think?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Laundry List for Asad

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-03-21, 08:31

Absolutely right Sabi .... I agree with you on all the points .. Good compilation yaara ...

But the best part is the lice infestation ... Both ayaan and Shireen are affected me thinks ... So we have lots to laugh about ....

But one thing that annoys me is the flip flop character of dadiji ... I am getting tired yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-21, 13:08

Sabi......what would have I done without these humour laden dosage ......

I was in splits on each and every line...and indeed the cherry on the top was "lice"

I am still ROFL please give us ur fill more often dear....... Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-03-21, 13:56

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-03-21, 13:59

lice infestation!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-03-21, 14:20

Sabi how come you come yp with such brillaint ideas!
I never saw the real problem with Zoya rather concentrating on the superficial ones Asad seems to portray...Zoya is much more of baggage and more so after marrying Ayaan...he has to bear the lice also! ROFL

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-21, 14:24

Sabiiiiii.... ROFL

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-21, 15:25

Sabi ki jai ho ROFL

I need to gift you something jahampaanah Dance

All points are valid

Its looks all murkier

Everywhere you go you will find one obstacle

Kitha complicated life hein un sabki cold

Sometimes we will get confused as who is who

Actually who is zoya and who is Asad

So zoya bani assad ki kaun

Uske mom ka , I really mean it mom guys, pathi ka wife ka brother ka najayaz beti confused

Kuch samajh aya

Baap re

Its like jalebis round round round

Yeah if Asad needs to accept zoya – he will first go tour to Uganda to make peace with his mind which will be giving him all lessons on why cant he

Then he will go to antartica to freeze all bad thoughts and one fine morning we will find asad determined to accept zoya and will return Starry Love

Par haila thab tha thak ho gaya hoga lice infestation with Baaa (shireen), bahu (zoya) aur Beta (ayan) might have ventured in lice infestation together singing

Bol na halke halke bol na halke Frnds chatting

Kyon ki lice bhag jayega

I suppose this smiley was made exclusively for ayan afro

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-21, 17:13

Sabi you just made me go on a roller-coaster ride!

This was completely hilarious!

Lice infestation.. SERIOUSLY! Of all things he should be worried about LICE is a big sucker for life. Agreed :lol!:

Oh my god my stomach is doing a ZUMBA dance right now!

I pity Zoya she'd be wedged between two insane Khans :>//: Zoya :>//:

Oh, this was just amazing buddy! Loved it to the core :*lol*: long hug

Love
Radhika

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-22, 05:10

--sumana13-- wrote:Absolutely right Sabi .... I agree with you on all the points .. Good compilation yaara ...

But the best part is the lice infestation ... Both ayaan and Shireen are affected me thinks ... So we have lots to laugh about ....

But one thing that annoys me is the flip flop character of dadiji ... I am getting tired yaar ...

Oh Sumana...cut Dadiji some slacks... Do you know how much time it takes to shave eyebrows and draw them back again... Everyday she has to draw her eyebrows... She has no time to think about what her original plan was...hence flip flop it is party4

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-22, 05:22

pollyanna wrote:Sabi......what would have I done without these humour laden dosage ......

I was in splits on each and every line...and indeed the cherry on the top was "lice"

I am still ROFL please give us ur fill more often dear....... Wink Wink

Pallavi... You know how much I love QH... Even when things are real weird I still think it must be some mystery or something interesting .... Only much much later I find it was just silly ... By that time everyone has forgotten that track...like Nighats wedding, everyone's amnesia about the "other sister" or maybe she was a figment of my imagination, or the same make & model of the microchip ( for the doll) from 1995... 1995 was when people used Floppy Disk & brick-size cell phones..how did they match the chip? Doesn't matter... I am too intrigued to worry abt such lil details...

Thanks dear...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-22, 05:34

clarissasham wrote:Sabi ki jai ho ROFL

All points are valid

Its looks all murkier

Uske mom ka , I really mean it mom guys, pathi ka wife ka brother ka najayaz beti confused

Kuch samajh aya

Baap re

Yeah if Asad needs to accept zoya – he will first go tour to Uganda to make peace with his mind which will be giving him all lessons on why cant he

Then he will go to antartica to freeze all bad thoughts and one fine morning we will find asad determined to accept zoya and will return Starry Love

Par haila thab tha thak ho gaya hoga lice infestation with Baaa (shireen), bahu (zoya) aur Beta (ayan) might have ventured in lice infestation together singing

Kyon ki lice bhag jayega

Oh Shami.... You are something else... I am going to say u need to make that a post...
And you did.... Love you for that... long hug

Ha ha ha ...singling Halke Halke in a group.... :;D;;P: ...... Uganda and Antarctica .... How do you even come up with them.....

I was wondering how is he going to discover how much he loves her? She was already buried once....we can't kill her off for the sake of his realization again. Maybe she can turn into a Vampire...did you see Ayans teeth? How do we know he is not one? And he wont try to turn her into one? Then QH will turn into REVERSE TWILIGHT.... Where Zoya jumps through windows into Asad's room at night ..... Wait.... Se already does that....Oye Ma Go... Did i miss something? Is she already... Maybe that's why LICE like them so much... It's like a vampires personal pet.... Rolling Eyes

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-22, 10:35

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Sabi ki jai ho ROFL

All points are valid

Its looks all murkier

Kuch samajh aya

Baap re

Kyon ki lice bhag jayega

Oh Shami.... You are something else... I am going to say u need to make that a post...
And you did.... Love you for that... long hug

Ha ha ha ...singling Halke Halke in a group.... :;D;;P: ...... Uganda and Antarctica .... How do you even come up with them.....

I was wondering how is he going to discover how much he loves her? She was already buried once....we can't kill her off for the sake of his realization again. Maybe she can turn into a Vampire...did you see Ayans teeth? How do we know he is not one? And he wont try to turn her into one? Then QH will turn into REVERSE TWILIGHT.... Where Zoya jumps through windows into Asad's room at night ..... Wait.... Se already does that....Oye Ma Go... Did i miss something? Is she already... Maybe that's why LICE like them so much... It's like a vampires personal pet.... Rolling Eyes
I would lubb if its turned into vampire story. Its high time it will fetch good trps and Indian tellyneeds a vampire story and we can see cullen family like khan family everywhere. Asad and ayan are like vampires when it come to teeth gritting. Only need to use to some talcum powder. Sabi will gel well. Will look forward for your posts

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-22, 11:15

Sabi,

Well, everyday you are changing your DP. I like that idea.our posts are hilarious indeed. Your list was excellent. Well, all the second half of Zoya minus points will come into play not know. She will be enlightened after her wedding with Ayaan. I feel so creepy even to mention about his hair, so I think she should send him to a hair salon first before getting married.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-03-22, 14:42

:*lol*:

too good...........am in splits yaar

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-22, 15:17

Shesherkobita wrote:We all know A Sad is in love with the joy of his life Zoya... But he keeps building a wall to deny that.. To accept her in his life he will have to overcome a lot... Let's see what he finds wrong with Zoya.. No

O Zoya is a slob
O she is betameez
O she wears inappropriate clothes ( according to him)
O she is too liberal, a bad influence on Tamataar
O she does things without thinking and gets into trouble.
O she constantly jabbers away and says whatever comes to her mind
O not cultured, writes ghatiya Shaeri

If he thought that was BAD... He will need a lot of help from Allah Miah to overcome the real hurdle.. scratch
O Zoya is an illegitimate child (that's not her fault but HE is very conservative)
O Her mom is an OTHER woman
O Her dad and step mom ( razia) is responsible for Asad's father deserting his mom
O Zoya's dad is responsible for Asad missing childhood and all his messed up psyche.

The cherry on top, If Asad really wants Zoya despite all of the above, he will have to pry Zoya back from a marriage with his newly declared archenemy, Ayan-tilla the Hun afro

Even if he is able to overcome all... Will he be able to overcome the lifetime expense of medicine for LICE infestation that Zoya will contract from Ayan? Evil or Very Mad What do you think?

She also has unused pepper spray ..which he must teach her to use on Ayantilla

loved the compilation :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-22, 16:47

anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

Well, everyday you are changing your DP. I like that idea.our posts are hilarious indeed. Your list was excellent. Well, all the second half of Zoya minus points will come into play not know. She will be enlightened after her wedding with Ayaan. I feel so creepy even to mention about his hair, so I think she should send him to a hair salon first before getting married.

I wanted to get a photo of Young Teja Sapru ( Gafur Siddiqui) to make a point that he was good looking enough for 2 women to fall for him.... Due to my lack of knowledge of Bollywood lineage I ended up making Sapru's dad ( senior Sapru) as my DP ROFL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not crazy, my mother had me tested.... Sheldon Cooper

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-22, 16:52

fire.whisky wrote:Sabi you just made me go on a roller-coaster ride!

Lice infestation.. SERIOUSLY! Of all things he should be worried about LICE is a big sucker for life. Agreed :lol!:

Love
Radhika
Asad has OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) about cleanliness.... Can u imagine what he would feel when he sees those lice in Zoya s hair? Radhika I tell you, this is the biggest hurdle fôr him...

Zumba dancing stomach ROFL love you for that Radhika...

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-22, 18:25; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-03-22, 16:59

Shesherkobita wrote:

I wanted to get a photo of Young Teja Sapru ( Gafur Siddiqui) to make a point that he was good looking enough for 2 women to fall for him.... Due to my lack of knowledge of Bollywood lineage I ended up making Sapru's dad ( senior Sapru) as my DP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-22, 17:41

tweety wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

I wanted to get a photo of Young Teja Sapru ( Gafur Siddiqui) to make a point that he was good looking enough for 2 women to fall for him.... Due to my lack of knowledge of Bollywood lineage I ended up making Sapru's dad ( senior Sapru) as my DP

meoow WHAT'S UP, PUTTY TAT?

Shukryia shukriya... :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-22, 18:16

ROFL No matter whosoever's DP it is, the man looks mighty fine ROFL

Haww (Khushi style) You love me just for ZUMBA DANCING stomach Shocked Oh koi naa I love you more cheers :lol!:
I know ASD would probably commit suicide, his OCD is always demanding LOO nearby and the tissues of course :*lol*:

OMG you are AWESOME Sabi long hug ROFL
Shesherkobita wrote:
fire.whisky wrote:Sabi you just made me go on a roller-coaster ride!

Love
Radhika
Asad has OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) about cleanliness.... Can u imagine what he would feel when he sees those lice in Zoya s hair? Rachel's, I tell you, this is the biggest hurdle fôr him...

Zumba dancing stomach ROFL love you for that Radhika...

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum