Latest topics

Grain of Truth --- QH 20th March 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grain of Truth --- QH 20th March 2013

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-21, 08:27

"There are only two ways of telling the complete truth - anonymously and posthumously"

Nice episode after a few days. Its not just money or power ....even Razia had been insecure about her own position with her husband. This insecurity made her take a the most disgusting step. Its not just a crime she had done....she had sinned herself on that day. She was scared of that small child ...that time....which would have eliminated her position 17 years back itself.

The father - daughter connection was established with a doll and music. Siddhiqui will be weakened by the concern he holds somewhere in his heart. He may or may not accept the truth on the first stand....but his guilt feeling towards the child will not let him sleep anymore.....
We saw Zoya again in Razia's life ..... posthumously ... Truth Lifting up its head among all the Scandals...Time will unveil all the truth.....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Grain of Truth --- QH 20th March 2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-21, 08:40

Vidya,

Thanks for explaining from Razia's point of view. I am yet to see the episode. I will watch it and come back with my views.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-21, 09:56

Thanks for the nice explanation... Every villain has their story , their logic, their perspective..

Watching QH gives me the feeling of watching a 70s Indian Thriller ... Parents separated... Recognizes through music ...villains insane laughter ( razia killing Zoya's mom)... A killers daughter/ son (thinking of Big B) becoming the virtuous police officer... Mona Darling & Robert...
All I need is the item dance by 70's Helen... Sigh

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-21, 10:27

Vidya.....So rightly said dear.......loved how u explained the facets of truth....

Sabi: 70's thriller indeed :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-21, 11:23

Thanks all of you.....
The first half of episode was well done with good editing...actually...

But I was really alarmed with the Mitwa sequence....This time though a dream one it wasn't touchy...!!

Zoya-Siddhiqui...was a real treat yesterday........yup..Sher....70's style...hai...music doll...2nd woman.....What to do...we got a glimpse of Razia n her real intentions...now how did Rashid fall into Razia-Mamu with Shireen as Rashid's 2nd wife...is a puzzle....becoz...Rashid had the affair with Shireen much before the fire incident and the crime blame put on him...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-21, 15:32

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks for the nice explanation... Every villain has their story , their logic, their perspective..

Watching QH gives me the feeling of watching a 70s Indian Thriller ... Parents separated... Recognizes through music ...villains insane laughter ( razia killing Zoya's mom)... A killers daughter/ son (thinking of Big B) becoming the virtuous police officer... Mona Darling & Robert...
we can get along well sabi when i saw that musical doll i remembered amar akabr antony

bhai dekho humare gal pe thil hein

ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-03-21, 15:36

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks for the nice explanation... Every villain has their story , their logic, their perspective..

LOL something of that kind is also going to come in the upcoming episodes, byt unfortunately due to budget issues, the heroine will be taking up role of item gal as well..

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum