Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th January 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-10, 19:37

Written update 10th January 2014 

MA is with AK she is telling him how she planned to insult JO , she tells him about Shivani's affair and when Jalal will come to know about this how he will feel cheated and JO will have to face his anger and then that could lead the rift between then , because of this they will seperate ..Ak smiles and says hope this work ..

Ben and zakira is thinking how they will get a chance to get close to Jalal , MA comes to Ben and tells her that soon there is she is going to get a chance to get close to Jalal ,She tells her that something will happen that will lead to Jo and Jalal's seperation you need to take advantage of this and become Baandi to Begum , MA leaves saying that Zakira become angry and says what deos she thinks we are her slave whatever she want we have to do this , why don't you bite her first , Ben says no we don't kill the person who will help us to reach our goal ..

Ruq is in her room with Hosiya and she is telling Ruq about Harum news which begum fought with who and who is not , Hosiyar tell Ruq I think you also have to go for the Jshan , Ruq asks what are you talking , Hosiyar become scared to disclose something which she should not have done , MA comes there that time , she informs Ruq that Jalal has gave manjoori of Shivani's rista with Hakim , Ruq ia surprised , MA tells her how she always told her she should take care other wise JO will take her place in Jalal's life , Ruq become angry ,

Jo is with Dadi sa , Dadai sa tells JO , This is not Amer and Mainabati is also not here , we have to take care so that there is no kami in this marraige , Jo tells don't worry dadi's everything will be arranged properly , Dadisa leaves after that , Hakim comes to Jo , JO teases him saying Shivani is not here then why is he here ? HAkim smiles and says he is not looking for her , then he tells Jo that I heard there is renovation going on in the Mahal , She says that's true , He says I want to show Shivani the Karigari of that in this way we will get to spend time with each other , Jo teases him saying yes I will inform this to your beloved Shivani ..

Zavida is happy with her new clothes , Zakira comes to her Zaveda says tells me do you think these will look on me Zakira says yes , but if you add bit of redness on your chick that will make you look like a princes , Zaveda asks how can I do that , Zakira tells her by slapping your face that is what arabin woman do to get natural colour of red on their cheek , MA comes there Zaveda shares the beauty tip , MA doesn't listen to her but then she says I can help you getting that on your cheek , MA slaps her hard and Zaveda says I never knew that I will get to see tare after ths and collapses

MA is in the kitchen and instructing the cook that make sure everything will be perfectly ckooked for the Jshan , AK comes and asks MA what are you doing by this Shivani's wedding will take place with Hakim MA tells him he needs to wait for her next strike ..

Ruq comes Jalal , He was discussing about the on going wedding with Hameeda and some other elderly ladies ..RUq says she wants to talk to Jalal in private , they all  leave Jalal and Ruq alone , 

Ruq asks Jalal ,tell me who is begum e khas , who is malliake khas for you ? he says you , Ruq asks then how can he give manjoori to a rista brought by Jo , Who is not even given him his haq in her life , and treated him like an outsider , after all this how can he accept the rista of one more Rajvanshi princes ? Jalal says I did this because Hakim like Shivani a lot and second this has nothing to do with Jo ,Ruq says then tellme she means nothing to you , He says yes she means nothing to me , then he says  listen to this carefully I have not forgotten anything I still have anger and hate feelings for her  Jalal leaves saying that , Ruq thinks for the first time she is not able to  believe his words ..
Precap: Shivani meets her BF and they hug each other , MA is hiding behind bushes and watching that , Hakim is with Shivani in the palace where renovation is going on, He tells Shivani I know you love him too much shivani is surprised to hear that her BF is working there he turns and sees Hakim , MA is shocked while doing Jasoosi on them ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-10, 20:50; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-10, 20:10

Live update 10th January 2014 

MA is with AK she is telling him how she planned to insult JO , she tells him about Shivani's affair and when Jalal will come to know about this how he will feel cheated and JO will have to face his anger and then that could lead the rift between then , because of this they will seperate ..Ak smiles and says hope this work ..

Ben and zakira is thinking how they will get a chance to get close to Jalal , MA comes to Ben and tells her that soon there is she is going to get a chance to get close to Jalal ,She tells her that something will happen that will lead to Jo and Jalal's seperation you need to take advantage of this and become Baandi to Begum , MA leaves saying that Zakira become angry and says what deos she thinks we are her slave whatever she want we have to do this , why don't you bite her first , Ben says no we don't kill the person who will help us to reach our goal ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-10, 20:14

Ruq is in her room with Hosiya and she is telling Ruq about Harum news which begum fought with who and who is not , Hosiyar tell Ruq I think you also have to go for the Jshan , Ruq asks what are you talking , Hosiyar become scared to disclose something which she should not have done , MA comes there that time , she informs Ruq that Jalal has gave manjoori of Shivani's rista with Hakim , Ruq ia surprised , MA tells her how she always told her she should take care other wise JO will take her place in Jalal's life , Ruq become angry ,

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-10, 20:20

Jo is with Dadi sa , Dadai sa tells JO , This is not Amer and Mainabati is also not here , we have to take care so that there is no kami in this marraige , Jo tells don't worry dadi's everything will be arranged properly , Dadisa leaves after that , Hakim comes to Jo , JO teases him saying Shivani is not here then why is he here ? HAkim smiles and says he is not looking for her , then he tells Jo that I heard there is renovation going on in the Mahal , She says that's true , He says I want to show Shivani the Karigari of that in this way we will get to spend time with each other , Jo teases him saying yes I will inform this to your beloved Shivani ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-10, 20:29

Zavida is happy with her new clothes , Zakira comes to her Zaveda says tells me do you think these will look on me Zakira says yes , but if you add bit of redness on your chick that will make you look like a princes , Zaveda asks how can I do that , Zakira tells her by slapping your face that is what arabin woman do to get natural colour of red on their cheek , MA comes there Zaveda shares the beauty tip , MA doesn't listen to her but then she says I can help you getting that on your cheek , MA slaps her hard and Zaveda says I never knew that I will get to see tare after ths and collapses

MA is in the kitchen and instructing the cook that make sure everything will be perfectly ckooked for the Jshan , AK comes and asks MA what are you doing by this Shivani's wedding will take place with Hakim MA tells him he needs to wait for her next strike ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-10, 20:40

Ruq comes Jalal , He was discussing about the on going wedding with Hameeda and some other elderly ladies ..RUq says she wants to talk to Jalal in private , they all  leave Jalal and Ruq alone , 

Ruq asks Jalal ,tell me who is begum e khas , who is malliake khas for you ? he says you , Ruq asks then how can he give manjoori to a rista brought by Jo , Who is not even given him his haq in her life , and treated him like an outsider , after all this how can he accept the rista of one more Rajvanshi princes ? Jalal says I did this because Hakim like Shivani a lot and second this has nothing to do with Jo ,Ruq says then tellme she means nothing to you , He says yes she means nothing to me , then he says  listen to this carefully I have not forgotten anything I still have anger and hate feelings for her  Jalal leaves saying that , Ruq thinks for the first time she is not able to  believe his words ..
Precap: Shivani meets her BF and they hug each other , MA is hiding behind bushes and watching that , Hakim is with Shivani in the palace where renovation is going on, He tells Shivani I know you love him too much shivani is surprised to hear that her BF is working there he turns and sees Hakim , MA is shocked while doing Jasoosi on them ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-10, 21:16

WHAT????????

Don't tell me that tej & haakim are best friends! Shocked  scratch 

Will CV Come up with another surprise telling, royalty(tej) is suprisingly in  disguise,  then I rather go on SHOCK !!!?

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-10, 21:25

Well, i think the precap had MA pointing towards the karigar and saying Aapko isse mihabbat hai.. Remember he was looking in the direction of the karigari on the deewar. So Shivani thought he was pointing towards the Karigar when he could have been talking about the mohabbat ofmthe karigari and not the karigar.

Ruks was looking so beautiful today. Her question on Kahan gaye wo Jalal was apt. We are asking the same. He is putting up with a lot of nonsense from JB.

Rajat looks unwell and his voice is a little nasal. Probably that is the reason we got to see him in only one scene. Rajat, please recover soon honey.we miss seeing more of you. Take care.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-11, 00:22

MP mentioned Tulsidas today.

Tulsidas, writer of Ramcharitmanas was supposed to be a friend of Todar Mal in Akbar's court.

An interesting story also goes thus:
Akbar summoned Tulsidas on hearing of hismircles. Tulsidas declined to go as he was too engrossed in creating his verses but he was later forcibly brought before the Akbar and was asked to perform a miracle, which Tulsidas declined by saying "It's a lie, all I know is Rama." The emperor held Tulsidas at Fatehpur Sikri refusing him permission to leave till he performs a miracle. Tulsidas refused to bow to Akbar and created a verse in praise of Hanuman and chanted it ( Hanuman Chalisa ) for forty days and suddenly an army of monkeys descended upon the town and wreaked havoc in all corners of Fatehpur Sikri, entering each home and the emperor's harem, scratching people and throwing bricks from ramparts. An old Hafiz told the emperor that this was the miracle of the imprisoned Fakir. The emperor released him and apologized. Tulsidas stopped the menace of monkeys. Ever since Akbar became a close friend of Tulsidas and he also ordered a firman that followers of Rama, Hanuman & other Hindus, should not be harassed in his kingdom.

Today Ruqaiya asked all the questions regarding what we have been lamenting about Jalal - What's wrong with you/ what has happened to you? Why are you not the same again?

Jalal is as confused as ever and is confusing poor ruqaiya and us as well. Kam se kam I thought he will play the old tape recorder- Rajvanshi ko conquer, siyasati, etc...but no...he is angry for being questioned by ruqaiya. kyun? utna hi tab hai?!!!! Joke of the month!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by rikhibasant@hotmail.com on 2014-01-11, 02:05

Hi, i would like to comment on Jodha akbar serial, well i love watching this show, but gets very dissapointed when the story is only limited in the harem and maham is not the wazir e alia of mughal i think she is wazir of harem, she has nothing more than jasoos jodha or other who are not in good terms with her, i think they should keep this show name kahani akbar ke harem ki

rikhibasant@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-11, 06:51

rikhibasant@hotmail.com wrote:Hi, i would like to comment on Jodha akbar serial, well i love watching this show, but gets very dissapointed when the story is only limited in the harem and maham is not the wazir e alia of mughal i think she is wazir of harem, she has nothing more than jasoos jodha or other who are not in good terms with her, i think they should keep this show name kahani akbar ke harem ki
I'm also hoping to get out this harem but can't
this CV people don't want us to explore out than the harem
They are making our view so narrow! 

CV I want to Bang

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-11, 08:28

ty

-*Fenil*-