Latest topics

ksg to return in qubool hai on public demand....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ksg to return in qubool hai on public demand....

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-10, 22:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guys dont know it is true or not i saw in fb so thought to share with u guys

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: ksg to return in qubool hai on public demand....

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-10, 22:47

But i dont think that now he will be backbecause rakesh has already started his shoot for qh....now i dont think that they will say no to gul

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-01-10, 23:15

umm.??. M thnkng same.

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-10, 23:21

yes fenil but if he returns then its too good

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2014-01-13, 16:53

if this is true i welcome his return..........it matters not if Mr New Guy has started shooting......they could change the story......even though it is beginning to pick up pace......but i have only read this i have not been watching the show with the exception of asad's return but i was not impress and saw some of the shooting and again not impress by the new asad....Mr New guy lacks the intensity of karan's acting.......Mr new guy makes a better ayan........i was kind of hoping he could peak my interest but he hasnt so i have lost all interest in qubool hai totally.....i am not impress by any other serials on zeetv.....they all seem so boring....even the acting ability of the actors in these new serial seem so lame.....some how the emotion doesnt even come out............with Karan acting he developed the ability of the other actors....because he was in character.....he made u believe in asad ahmed khan.....for those who remember the American serial "Dallas" JR Ewing was done by actor Larry Hagman.....and no one else could do that character....so when the they recreated the new series of Dallas Larry Hagman was casted as JR Ewing because no one else could take his place and when Larry Hagman died they simply wrote the character of JR Ewing of....so the same could have been done for Qubool Hai and KSG.....ofcourse i have no problem seeing more of KSG because this was the first time i had seen him and according to my mom and aunts he is pleasing to the eyes and i am talking about these ladies in their 60's......but i also find him to be pleasing to the eyes.....for me he is a cross between the salman khan and shah rukh khan......but personally i dont think he is bollywood material...he was made for serials and should use the opportunity to grow that industry because with the right mix indian serials cane become huge business.......

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-13, 17:23

Agree with u ashranna that he is not made for movies he should do serials only but what can we do its his choice....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum