Latest topics

Qubool Hai: Very nervous to play Asad's role says Raqesh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai: Very nervous to play Asad's role says Raqesh

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-11, 16:14

Raqesh Vashisht
Television actor Raqesh Vashisth, who recently replaced Karan Singh Grover on "Qubool Hai", says that he is nervous at playing his character and appeals to the audience to give him one chance.

"I am very nervous to play the role. I am anxious as well as excited. The fans of the show are upset as to why Karan is no longer in it," Raqesh said in a press conference here Thursday.

"I want them to give me one chance. I promise that I will try to play a better Asad," he added.

The actor, who has been seen in shows like " Hongey Judaa Naa Hum" and " Saath Phere", said that he wants to adopt his unique style on the show.

"I don't want to follow anyone. I want to bring in my style into the show...I want this show to do well well. I want to take it to a new level," he said.

The characterisation and the storyline of the show was what attracted Raqesh.

"There is a lot of layering in the show. It does not have a hero and a heroine. Script is the hero of the show," he said.

The actor, who is also seen on celebrity dance show "Nach Baliye", has yet to begin shooting for "Qubool Hai". He has just shot his entry scene which will be aired Friday.

*TOI

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai: Very nervous to play Asad's role says Raqesh

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-11, 17:36

Fans of KSG dont want a new Asad, but they r forgetting that regardless of the cloud he went under he wanted to leave...So someone was going to have to replace him at some point...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-11, 17:54

sarra0 wrote:Fans of KSG dont want a new Asad, but they r forgetting that regardless of the cloud he went under he wanted to leave...So someone was going to have to replace him at some point...
Unfortunately it is never about what the actor wants or wishes rather it is all about self gratification ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-11, 18:13

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Fans of KSG dont want a new Asad, but they r forgetting that regardless of the cloud he went under he wanted to leave...So someone was going to have to replace him at some point...
Unfortunately it is never about what the actor wants or wishes rather it is all about self gratification ..

Very true...Seen that in the past...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-11, 18:20

agree with u girls but now we have accept new asad because there is no option if u r a qubool hai fan not ksg and he is not so bad his acting is good

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum