Latest topics

Ramayan & Mahabharat in Akbarnama!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ramayan & Mahabharat in Akbarnama!!!!!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 12:06

what the Fish !!!! Having been a intermittent viewer of Jodha Akbar these past few days , yep the vishkanya has begun to prove to be toxic  to my system .. I could not help but pause to think that Akbarnama has begun to turn into a mashup of Ramayan and Mahabharat with Mirza Hakim who was and remained the thorn in Akbar's flesh turned into Lakshman  to Akbar's RamKrishna and Abul/Sharifuddin/Adham being the Kamsa/Jarasandh/Shishupal ...

what do you think ??

from

A frustrated JA Atma

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramayan & Mahabharat in Akbarnama!!!!!!!!

Post by KB on 2014-01-13, 12:18

Tanthya wrote:what the Fish !!!! Having been a intermittent viewer of Jodha Akbar these past few days , yep the vishkanya has begun to prove to be toxic  to my system .. I could not help but pause to think that Akbarnama has begun to turn into a mashup of Ramayan and Mahabharat with Mirza Hakim who was and remained the thorn in Akbar's flesh turned into Lakshman  to Akbar's RamKrishna and Abul/Sharifuddin/Adham being the Kamsa/Jarasandh/Shishupal ...

what do you think ??

from

A frustrated JA Atma
don't know about their ATMA :P . but our atma is really fustrating. :lol!:  :lol!:

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-13, 12:20

Call it creative liberties!!!!

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 12:34

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:what the Fish !!!! Having been a intermittent viewer of Jodha Akbar these past few days , yep the vishkanya has begun to prove to be toxic  to my system .. I could not help but pause to think that Akbarnama has begun to turn into a mashup of Ramayan and Mahabharat with Mirza Hakim who was and remained the thorn in Akbar's flesh turned into Lakshman  to Akbar's RamKrishna and Abul/Sharifuddin/Adham being the Kamsa/Jarasandh/Shishupal ...

what do you think ??

from

A frustrated JA Atma
don't know about their ATMA :P . but our atma is really fustrating. :lol!:  :lol!:

I Know right..  Here I am eagerly waiting for Akabr to unleash his dimag to tackle Hakim * who shud have been the real Vishboy* Abul mali, Unsharifuddin, Add+Ham and all I get is..him washing his hand, drinking wine and playing gilli danda with Benton !!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 12:38

Manasvi wrote:Call it creative liberties!!!!

Creative !!! Creative!!!! Creative  *Smoke comes out of ears as I build up to explode* Liberty is what they have taken without any creativity at all  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-01-13, 12:40

Bhattt???? U people prefer JodhPodh's Bhashans to some real Poison?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 12:46

sonshine487 wrote:Bhattt???? U people prefer JodhPodh's Bhashans to some real Poison?

I can mute the bhashan but cannot opaque the screen when the barrel err when Benazir rolls in  Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-01-13, 12:55

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Bhattt???? U people prefer JodhPodh's Bhashans to some real Poison?

I can mute the bhashan but cannot opaque the screen when the barrel err when Benazir rolls in  Evil or Very Mad
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  ur remote doesn't have a power button? mine does!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 13:20

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  ur remote doesn't have a power button? mine does!

You want me to give up on my wide eyed adoration of Maham Anga  , Rajat Toaks's silky sunsilk Baal, Ruqaiyya's Orange lip stick, Resham's impromptu nautch and gaana,  Javeda  always on her  sevvaiyan mission..  affraid  affraid

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-01-13, 13:26

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

You want me to give up on my wide eyed adoration of Maham Anga  , Rajat Toaks's silky sunsilk Baal, Ruqaiyya's Orange lip stick, Resham's impromptu nautch and gaana,  Javeda  always on her  sevvaiyan mission..  affraid  affraid

even these don't tempt me to risk a glance of the road-roller or rather the snake-roller

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 13:38

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

even these don't tempt me to risk a glance of the road-roller or rather the snake-roller

I prefer road roller ..Snakes have a undulating charm of their own which Benton lacks ..

even  tht Hakim guy is growing on me but Benton refuses to even scratch my coating..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-13, 13:38

I am not watching it sathya ji... I think I am liking Benzie better than Jodha now.. because Jo's Bhashan is more toxic than the actual vishkanya...
and me not liking it a bit  Evil or Very Mad

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 13:42

monsi08 wrote:I am not watching it sathya ji... I think I am liking Benzie better than Jodha now.. because Jo's Bhashan is more toxic than the actual vishkanya...

I have become Jokanya now .. I am innured to Jo's bhashan now but can deliver the same to unwary member who might be in my vicinity , sending him/her into fainting spell/coma/fossilizing  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I like Zakira ..she seems practical for now unlike Benazir whose famed intelligence seem to have been poured into that daak Munshi along with the venom  but give me Adham drinking his wine and dreaming about becoming shehenshan anyday..tht is infintely better than  things that are being shown now..

waise..I now learnt how to make ur sports shoes into a royal foot wear ..  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-13, 14:02

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:I am not watching it sathya ji... I think I am liking Benzie better than Jodha now.. because Jo's Bhashan is more toxic than the actual vishkanya...

I have become Jokanya now .. I am innured to Jo's bhashan now but can deliver the same to unwary member who might be in my vicinity , sending him/her into fainting spell/coma/fossilizing  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I like Zakira ..she seems practical for now unlike Benazir whose famed intelligence seem to have been poured into that daak Munshi along with the venom  but give me Adham drinking his wine and dreaming about becoming shehenshan anyday..tht is infintely better than  things that are being shown now..

waise..I now learnt how to make ur sports shoes into a royal foot wear ..  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

@bold :  ROFL 
Even I am not watching it...(acct I couldn't watch due to diff timezone  :P) but you know what now I'm least bothered about what's going on and what's gonna happen in the show and will soon bid Sayonara to the show. They should wrap up by March-April as there is no quality and creative work anymore. I am watching The Tudors now...give it a try if you haven't watched it (I wonder how I missed such a good show  scratch ).

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-13, 14:05

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Even I am not watching it...(acct I couldn't watch due to diff timezone  :P) but you know what now I'm least bothered about what's going on and what's gonna happen in the show and will soon bid Sayonara to the show. They should wrap up by March-April as there is no quality and creative work anymore. I am watching The Tudors now...give it a try if you haven't watched it (I wonder how I missed such a good show  scratch ).
You are watching what ???  scratch

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 14:09

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hi Neha,

JA I am watching more for Maham's Kajal and Resham dancing in the aangan singing Inn Akhon main ho Tum !! *wonder how Ruqs has  not got apoplexy by now, since she is soooo possessive * 

Me, I just want to see Ja regaining his senses .. I did like the scene when he cross questions Jodha and puts her in a spot ..

I am into Sherlocks ..none of the Hindi shows seem to have that ability to keep u glued .. Also watching Tumhari Paakhi n Rang rasiya (On n Off )

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 14:14

monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Angrji show ji... When I first heard of it..I thought why ppl are watching woodwork then came to know ke yeh show hai  Embarassed  :P  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-13, 14:20

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:

Angrji show ji... When I first heard of it..I thought why ppl are watching woodwork then came to know ke yeh show hai  Embarassed  :P  :P  :P

Aye lo.. hum to angreji ma ekdum hi Angootha Chhap hain ji...  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 14:33

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:

Humao kahan ke  PhD ki hai, Humao toh tymepass ke liye dekhte hain aur khas kar ladka shona munda hai

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-13, 14:36

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:

:P  Acct this show is also historical-fiction and they have added their own masala ofcourse but its a thousand time better than this VishKanya crap ...If I'm not wrong this Naagin-cum-bulldozer will be celebrating her one month stay in show soon  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-13, 14:38

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

Humao kahan ke  PhD ki hai, Humao toh tymepass ke liye dekhte hain aur khas kar ladka shona munda hai
Wah wah... Eng Lit grad talking like dis... phir ka huyi hum jaise mortals  ka ... who read C n C++ language instead of english and get into s/w industry paapi pet ke liye ...  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-13, 14:40

neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

:P  Acct this show is also historical-fiction and they have added their own masala ofcourse but its a thousand time better than this VishKanya crap ...If I'm not wrong this Naagin-cum-bulldozer will be celebrating her one month stay in show soon  Evil or Very Mad 
@Bold .. yeah... isnt a vishkanya supposed to slim n sexy like a sarpini ... she looks like an Anaconda to me  :*lol*: 
btw.. what does she eat? She made Apple also blue ... poor her.. what must be she eating to maintain her Anaconda figure  :P

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-13, 14:48

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hi Neha,

JA I am watching more for Maham's Kajal and Resham dancing in the aangan singing Inn Akhon main ho Tum !! *wonder how Ruqs has  not got apoplexy by now, since she is soooo possessive * 

Me, I just want to see Ja regaining his senses .. I did like the scene when he cross questions Jodha and puts her in a spot ..

I am into Sherlocks ..none of the Hindi shows seem to have that ability to keep u glued .. Also watching Tumhari Paakhi n Rang rasiya (On n Off )

:lol!:  Only Maham and Resham are the true entertainers of this show as even Jodha-Jalal are failing big times in keeping the show interesting. My mum is a history buff and ardent fan of JA but when she called Zee Tv last week they were not ready to accept that Jalal's character is being degraded and compromised in recent tracks! they actually told her real Akbar changed over the course of time and this is what they are showing  affraid so currently I don't think Jalal will be back to form any soon, so lets just pray for Rajat. And you are right these saas-bahu hindi serials are not for viewers like us who hardly give a damn to it but somehow Tumhari Pakhi is slightly diff due to the female lead's character!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-13, 14:56

neha wrote:

:lol!:  Only Maham and Resham are the true entertainers of this show as even Jodha-Jalal are failing big times in keeping the show interesting. My mum is a history buff and ardent fan of JA but when she called Zee Tv last week they were not ready to accept that Jalal's character is being degraded and compromised in recent tracks! they actually told her real Akbar changed over the course of time and this is what they are showing  affraid so currently I don't think Jalal will be back to form any soon, so lets just pray for Rajat. And you are right these saas-bahu hindi serials are not for  viewers like us who hardly give a damn to it but somehow Tumhari Pakhi is slightly diff due to the female lead's character!
I love Pakhi  cheers

The moment Kakta too up JA.. we shud have known that this is going to be a sequel of Kyunki Saas ... but nope... we are such thick-heads .. kabhi akal nahi aayegi  bounce

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-13, 14:59

monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

@Bold .. yeah... isnt a vishkanya supposed to slim n sexy like a sarpini ... she looks like an Anaconda to me  :*lol*: 
btw.. what does she eat? She made Apple also blue ... poor her.. what must be she eating to maintain her Anaconda figure  :P

:*lol*: Monsi wo to Anaconda ki bhi Amma hai ...even I was wondering if whatever she bites turn into yucky green then how come her tummy is always ready to bulge out from that stocking or whatever she wears ? Bass ab bahot ho gya...I want her to kiss Jalal and end this show  :P  Tabhi bechare ko harem se mukti milegi  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum