Latest topics

Is Slok dat dumb?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-13, 19:47

Slok was very rude to Astha and family today....Did he think Astha will come back to him after his screaming and shouting?

dont he has the sense to understand she will never cum back if he insult her mother? How did he reach such heights with such a rude and disgusting attitude? Shocked 

Kalindi wud have rethink abt her decision if Slok behaved gently ...His ego is too much

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-13, 20:02

Shloke was behaving more like a Gorilla/Ape, He seems to be shouting & beating his chest. 
It is a irony,  that he is involved in the Education Field/Business.  In fact he is in need of real education like behaving in public, manners & sense.
In fact he is almost like a illiterate person, not able to read that others are not like him & want to avoid him

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by slmu on 2014-01-13, 20:22

Shlok seems to be a total psycho these days.. what is trying to achieve? And why can he only see NA's insult and not the insulting that he himself is doing behaving like this?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-13, 20:26

sameersaagar wrote:Shloke was behaving more like a Gorilla/Ape, He seems to be shouting & beating his chest. 
It is a irony,  that he is involved in the Education Field/Business.  In fact he is in need of real education like behaving in public, manners & sense.
In fact he is almost like a illiterate person, not able to read that others are not like him & want to avoid him

havent seen the show in ages but sameer u cracked me up  ROFL 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-13, 20:40

zuzana wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Shloke was behaving more like a Gorilla/Ape, He seems to be shouting & beating his chest. 
It is a irony,  that he is involved in the Education Field/Business.  In fact he is in need of real education like behaving in public, manners & sense.
In fact he is almost like a illiterate person, not able to read that others are not like him & want to avoid him

havent seen the show in ages but sameer u cracked me up  ROFL 
Zuzana

This show is quite outrageous & it is very difficult to find humor in it, The Most one can do is a verbal bashing of the villainous activities in it.  :)

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by slmu on 2014-01-13, 20:48

sameersaagar wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Shloke was behaving more like a Gorilla/Ape, He seems to be shouting & beating his chest. 
It is a irony,  that he is involved in the Education Field/Business.  In fact he is in need of real education like behaving in public, manners & sense.
In fact he is almost like a illiterate person, not able to read that others are not like him & want to avoid him

havent seen the show in ages but sameer u cracked me up  ROFL 
Zuzana

This show is quite outrageous & it is very difficult to find humor in it, The Most one can do is a verbal bashing of the villainous activities in it.  :)

I agree Sameer... outrageous is the word for this show

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-13, 21:00

Shlok thinks that all things are under him but he dont now that astha is not a thing.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-13, 22:18

I wish to see Slok and NA n mental asylam.....

Slok always blabbering that Astha insulting his baba...wat did she do? wat she doing now s becoz of him only....he cant realise that

He dnt have any problem n drinking n a public place and behave violently./.... it wont hurt his baba's so cld izzath Rolling Eyes ??

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by slmu on 2014-01-13, 22:19

No Anu.. baba's izzat gets hurt only by Aastha's actions, not anyone else's

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Slok dat dumb?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:22


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum