Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 20:06

The episode continues with the Precap , Mirza hakim takes Shivani to  which is ancient day  temple , where renovation is going on and where Shivani's beau Tej is delicately rubbing off the grime and dust .. The lover's exchange furtive looks  * Agar roshni Bajaj ka hota toh aapki chori pakdi jaaati * which sails right above the besotted Mirza's head ..Mirza triumphantly says that he brought Shivani to the temple arcade to show off the work of artisans * Sunlo , sunlo..Woh tumhari har interest ka khabar raktha hai.. either caring hubby banega ya obsessedn possessive* ... Shivani demurely gives a suitable reply..All this exchange is watched by the Ominiscient Maham Anga who knows where to be present and at what time.


The betrothed leave the temple arena and emerge outside to the bright sunlight, Mirza Hakim  climbs on his high horse *literally* and takes his leave , leaving Shivani right in front of the temple * where is the Chivalry ??* ..Shivani  orders the Palanquin bearer's to wait and hastens towards a secluded garden spot *They must have had telepathic comm, since they never exchanged any words verbally* Shivani informs  Tej that there is a Party in the Palace and tomorrow is the D-Day when she will be married to Mirza.Tej assures her that there is  a whole night pending to change the world  and they will unite  regardless of whatever .. Maham Anga , the ever present hawk/owl watches this rendezvous ..

PALACE

The exchange of Shaguns take place , Hameeda Begum  gifts a Mughal costume to Jodha, which is met by a perplexed frown of incomprehension on Jodha's face while Ruqaiyya who was part  of the entourage is surprised and wonders as to why Ammijaan is inviting constant humiliations esp when Jodha had categorically declined to accept or adopt n adapt to the Mughal ways...


Jashn Begins ...

The Royal King is sitting on his throne looking every inch the royal, His benevolent gaze on the floating dancers ..An annoucement is made heralding the arrival of Jodha Begum!!!

Jodha walks in ...Jalal who had been watching the dance with a detachment that would have done a monk proud has his first look at Jodha, his expression subtly alters..muted astonishment followed by happiness followed by pride followed by love * it was a Jumbari jiri jiri performance by Rajat * ..Pro-Jodha camp and Anti-Jodha camp  wear the expressions of approval/pride/beaming faces  ... Shock/frown/fear/anger owns the faces of Anti-jodha camp  Maham being the proud flag bearer of this camp with Ruqaiyya and Adham seving as the troop..

Jalal cannot help himself but sneak a constant look in at his ravishing, haughty wife, A action which does not escape the notice of Maham. Maham uses this to further fan the flames in Ruqaiyya's heart and instigates  her against Jodha.

Maham warns  Ruqaiyya , alerting her that at the rate Jalal is getting besotted , the day is not far off when Jodha will become 'THE' queen , Ruqaiyya hisses furiously that, That day will never come  and Jalal will never leave her side and only SHE will be the Khaas queen.

The Jashn continues unmindful of the burning hearts .. Jalal and Jodha exchanging frequent glances *if Sensex  was dependent on these glances, it would have soared high n stayed there*.. Hameeda Begum expresses her appreciation  of Jodha's acceptance of her gift..Jodha replies that it was her duty as a Mughal DIL to welcome a SIL , hence she was wearing the suit gifted by he, moreover ..she canot reject and insult an elder's gift.

There is a repeat telecast of  Sukanya wedding with Nose touching by both Jalal and jodha ..Jodha comprehending that Jalal is indicating that her nose ring is askew ..She corrects it, thanks the King while Jalal tries to  act nonchalant, looking everywhere but at her..


The Jashn ends .. As usual Jalal is found standing alone in the courtyard , Jodha passes by..  Both have a almost pleasant conversation ..Jalal compliments Jodha on her costume and teases her saying that he knew she chose to wear the costume cuz  green was his favorite color , Jodha quickly declines it , points out she wore that cuz it was Ammijaan's gift but Jalal refuses to accept  states that it was not just Hameeda's gift but also her awareness that he liked green, which prompted Jodha to wear the Mughal costume..Jodha is struck speechless..

Further conversation later, the talk naturally veers around  Benazir..Jodha calmly tells Jalal that he is free to make Benazir his special woman or even his wife, she will not react as she has learnt to deal with it, She even goads him further by saying that Jalal can even hand over her costume to Benazir and she shan't give a damn !! Jalal  taunts her softly which predictably leads Jodha to stalk away haughtily.. only to be stopped by Jalal , Jalal wonders why Jodha says the opposite of what she does, he wonders aloud as to what was running in her mind the day she insulted him. Jodha turns in exasperation...Jalal is holding out her anklet ,teases her saying that her anklet has the propensity to drop away and that he does not wish to be called a thief ..Jodha walks back to him, extends her hand..Jalal caresses her hand , places the anklet on her hand .


PRECAP

Hakim is left high and dry in the altar, Jalal is in towering rage while the Amer clan are frozen in shock ... The Maulvi declares that the marriage cannot take place as the time  for wedding has passed ..


Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 21:03; edited 6 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 20:18

Comment shuru Kiya jaaye..Hukum ka Tameel ho varna I am in real danger of sleeping away...

To tempt  you..there is a  pehla pehla pyar scene ...between J-J

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-13, 20:54

Thanks for the wu tanthya and apka hukum saraankho par shensah.....and guys theres a ques for u tell me in which look jodha looks more beautiful in mughal or hindu tell me......

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 21:04

Updated... friends ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 21:05

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu tanthya and apka hukum saraankho par shensah.....and guys theres a ques for u tell me in which look jodha looks more beautiful in mughal or hindu tell me......
My Pleasure, Sweetie ...

I preferred her in Hindu costume maybe cus I have become used to seeing her in Bindi  :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-13, 21:15

Jo-Ja scenes  Heart ........hoo!!!! so this track is going to end by dis week cheers .Jo looks pretty in Rajvanshi attire.
Precap is intresting.. I hope Shivani comes back and ask forgiveness and say Maham knew about this.. scratch ..do somthing good shivani Bang

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-13, 21:15

Tanthya wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu tanthya and apka hukum saraankho par shensah.....and guys theres a ques for u tell me in which look jodha looks more beautiful in mughal or hindu tell me......
My Pleasure, Sweetie ...

I preferred her in Hindu costume maybe cus I have become used to seeing her in Bindi  :)
exactly same here tanthya i would also want to see her in hindu....and todays episode was nice after so many days i loved the jo and ja s cene  scared 

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 21:17

Arpitha wrote:Jo-Ja scenes  Heart ........hoo!!!! so this track is going to end by dis week cheers .Jo looks pretty in Rajvanshi attire.
Precap is intresting.. I hope Shivani comes back and ask forgiveness and say Maham knew about this.. scratch ..do somthing good shivani Bang


The Shivani track was always a small filler...but will Benzzy track end this week..don't think so ..

I hope Shivani does come back ...and gets thrown out by Bapusa ..with Jodha's pleading going in vain or better Jodha openly rejecting Shivani and slapping her for her infamous act..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 21:22

cutie pai :-) wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu tanthya and apka hukum saraankho par shensah.....and guys theres a ques for u tell me in which look jodha looks more beautiful in mughal or hindu tell me......
My Pleasure, Sweetie ...

I preferred her in Hindu costume maybe cus I have become used to seeing her in Bindi  :)
exactly same here tanthya i would also want to see her in hindu....and todays episode was nice after so many days i loved the jo and ja s cene   scared 

Honestly speaking, I am getting tired of their Utsavs/Jashn which seem to happen at the drop of a hat and also getting tired of Maham and her plans.. Bring this track to an END..start with the new one ..Plzzzzzz..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-13, 21:26

Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Jo-Ja scenes  Heart ........hoo!!!! so this track is going to end by dis week cheers .Jo looks pretty in Rajvanshi attire.
Precap is intresting.. I hope Shivani comes back and ask forgiveness and say Maham knew about this.. scratch ..do somthing good shivani Bang


The Shivani track was always a small filler...but will Benzzy track end this week..don't think so ..

I hope Shivani does come back ...and gets thrown out by Bapusa ..with Jodha's pleading going in vain or better Jodha openly rejecting Shivani and slapping her for her infamous act..
Ben track will also end soon..hope so Evil or Very Mad  Zee tv hd confirmed that (last week) Ben track will b only fr 5 days ..soon she is going to be exposed .....donno when this soon wil happen scratch ..atleast got rid of 1 track cheers

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-13, 21:27

Yes tanthya but today there was no benazir part that was little bit reliefing

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Noorie on 2014-01-13, 21:27

Jodha is looking so beautiful

Noorie
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-13, 21:30

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Jo-Ja scenes  Heart ........hoo!!!! so this track is going to end by dis week cheers .Jo looks pretty in Rajvanshi attire.
Precap is intresting.. I hope Shivani comes back and ask forgiveness and say Maham knew about this.. scratch ..do somthing good shivani Bang


The Shivani track was always a small filler...but will Benzzy track end this week..don't think so ..

I hope Shivani does come back ...and gets thrown out by Bapusa ..with Jodha's pleading going in vain or better Jodha openly rejecting Shivani and slapping her for her infamous act..
Ben track will also end soon..hope so Evil or Very Mad  Zee tv hd confirmed that (last week) Ben track will b only fr 5 days ..soon she is going to be exposed .....donno when this soon wil happen scratch ..atleast got rid of 1 track cheers
really.... cheers finally vishkanya is going out from the show

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-13, 21:42

Noorie wrote:Jodha is looking so beautiful
Jo looked stunning beautiful to me in today's episode, (Mughal attire) 
even I can't believe my own eyes,
I kept looking at her-----speechless-------------

Jallu&jo  scenes was nice tooo
the way she hide her discomfort in front of him(when jallu talked regarding Ben)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-13, 22:13

I think,Jo luks equally adorable in both the costumes...after all yeh toh make-up artist ka kamaal hai,but this new avataar added li'l freshness 2 this monotonous crap.......but does'nt ekta know nething about Islamic rituals...what rubbish did she show in the precap. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....juz 2 inform every1....unlyk hinduism there is no such things as 'mahurat' in Islam...so shivani's marriage is taking place according 2 mughal rules...so WHY is the maulvi saying that the marriage timing has passed n shivani can't marry hakim coz she's LATE!!!!!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-12-30
Location : KOLKATA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-13, 22:28

JAISMINE wrote:I think,Jo luks equally adorable in both the costumes...after all yeh toh make-up artist ka kamaal hai,but this new avataar added li'l freshness 2 this monotonous crap.......but does'nt ekta know nething about Islamic rituals...what rubbish did she show in the precap. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....juz 2 inform every1....unlyk hinduism there is no such things as 'mahurat' in Islam...so shivani's marriage is taking place according 2 mughal rules...so WHY is the maulvi saying that the marriage timing has passed n shivani can't marry hakim coz she's LATE!!!!!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
Thanxx for clarifying that, for a sec I was quite confused by that statement ... For me the entire JA has become Mono..Until and unless Maham gets a break, Things move ahead or backward in Akdha front, a showdown possibly between Jo n Ruqs...Things will be the same old boring thing again

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-13, 22:42

Tanthya wrote:
JAISMINE wrote:I think,Jo luks equally adorable in both the umes...after all yeh toh make-up artist ka kamaal hai,but this new avataar added li'l freshness 2 this monotonous crap.......but does'nt ekta know nething about Islamic rituals...what rubbish did she show in the precap. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....juz 2 inform every1....unlyk hinduism there is no such things as 'mahurat' in Islam...so shivani's marriage is taking place according 2 mughal rules...so WHY is the maulvi saying that the marriage timing has passed n shivani can't marry hakim coz she's LATE!!!!!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
Thanxx for clarifying that, for a sec I was quite confused by that statement ... For me the entire JA has become Mono..Until and unless Maham gets a break, Things move ahead or backward in Akdha front, a showdown possibly between Jo n Ruqs...Things will be the same old boring thing again
But people of 16th century do see astrology-eventhou they are muslim
these is what i read in my many books especially in folklore stories
i think 80% history & 20% folklore of Ekta is on track -especially towards folklore

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-13, 22:53

Hmmmm......leave it but if shivani will not come all the blame will be on jodha and in precap also jo was missing

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-13, 23:55

Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Jo-Ja scenes  Heart ........hoo!!!! so this track is going to end by dis week cheers .Jo looks pretty in Rajvanshi attire.
Precap is intresting.. I hope Shivani comes back and ask forgiveness and say Maham knew about this.. scratch ..do somthing good shivani Bang


The Shivani track was always a small filler...but will Benzzy track end this week..don't think so ..

I hope Shivani does come back ...and gets thrown out by Bapusa ..with Jodha's pleading going in vain or better Jodha openly rejecting Shivani and slapping her for her infamous act..
No Tants, logically none of this is going to work. Whatever happens, Jalal who has been suspicious of why Jo was proposing the alliance will see as an out and out Ameri drama.
He will think that she rushed to cover up and finish with it to avoid a kaarigar son in law for her maaika and chose to play with Mughal pride. Quite a natural thought after he is repeatedly suspicious of the intentions behind the wedding. 

Also if Shivaani does say that Mahaam knew, with crocodile tears Mahaam will say ' Jalal, waise bhi aap aajkal Jodha Begum ki wajah se khaafi pareshaan rehte hain. Hum aapki pareshaaniyaan badaana nahin chaahte they. Waise bhi agar yeh ladki us kaarigar se nikaah kar lethi tho sochiye, yeh aapke shaan ki thouheen hogi. Hindustan ke shahenshah ka rishthedaar - ek maamooi kaarigar! Humne us ladki ko razamand karna zaroori samjha...sirf aapkeliye Jalal'

I would like for a Jodha pack off to Amer and before she leaves she rushes to tell the truth about Ben which she just learnt and saves him and Ben is finished. Jalal misses Jodha when she leaves and is reminded of her near the tulsi plant, when he sees a peacock. At Amer, Jodha is reminded of Jalal everywhere - Kali Mandir, in her kaksh, with the choti shehzaadiyaan, .......how does it sound?
How is epic love story complete without viyog?

I'm hoping the precap doesn't turn out to be anyone's dream and all my dreams get shattered.

Tanthya, what happened to your ILKDM series? Waiting.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-14, 00:19

Superb ,lovely ,bindaaz WU . I think in ur part of area cold decreased you feel rejuvenated.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-01-14, 00:23

Can anyone help me with the historical accuracy of this plot?

Was a matrimonial alliance between jodha's sister and akbar's half brother ever contemplated?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-14, 00:47

Hi,
Mirza born on 29th April 1553 and when Akbar was 22 yrs old (the serial showing this time period of Akbar) he was only 11 years old. Akbar birth year 1542!!!

Reavathy
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-14, 01:52

sunshine99 wrote:Can anyone help me with the historical accuracy of this plot?

Was a matrimonial alliance between jodha's sister and akbar's half brother ever contemplated?
No way.

At the time of the story in 1563, the year of Jo-Ja wedding and MA-AK death, Mirza Hakim was only 11 years old.

Everything is fair in love and war. Everything also seems fair in love stories.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Indiafana on 2014-01-14, 03:56

right ! thanks for the post

Indiafana
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-01-14, 09:28

sandhya wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Can anyone help me with the historical accuracy of this plot?

Was a matrimonial alliance between jodha's sister and akbar's half brother ever contemplated?
No way.

At the time of the story in 1563, the year of Jo-Ja wedding and MA-AK death, Mirza Hakim was only 11 years old.

Everything is fair in love and war. Everything also seems fair in love stories.




Thank you Sandhya.
If one is not properly aware of the history of our nation people will end up with wrong conceptions. I wish Ekta stops making such major digressions in the story.

Liberties with serial script is fine but they should not distort the truth completely to create a new history in itself.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:32


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum