Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th January 2014

Post by neha on 2014-01-14, 09:55

sunshine99 wrote:
sandhya wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Can anyone help me with the historical accuracy of this plot?

Was a matrimonial alliance between jodha's sister and akbar's half brother ever contemplated?
No way.

At the time of the story in 1563, the year of Jo-Ja wedding and MA-AK death, Mirza Hakim was only 11 years old.

Everything is fair in love and war. Everything also seems fair in love stories.

Thank you Sandhya.
If one is not properly aware of the history of our nation people will end up with wrong conceptions. I wish Ekta stops making such major digressions in the story.

Liberties with serial script is fine but they should not distort the truth completely to create a new history in itself.

I Agree, Ekta is showing more fiction and less history! There is mention of many attempts of enemies to assassinate Akbar but none mentions VishKanya...a poisonous maiden actually never existed post Maurya Dynasty but under the name of creative liberty Ekta is throwing this crap at us!
 So here is the answer of your question, I posted this in a thread sometimes back : Only three princesses from Amer clan were married into Mughal Household, Heera Kunwari(Wali Nimat[meaning God's gift] Begum/Mariam-Uz-Zamani), ManBhavati(Maan Bai/Shah Begum) and a grandDaughter of Raja Maan Singh (Koka Begum Sahiba).

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-14, 12:36

sandhya wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Can anyone help me with the historical accuracy of this plot?

Was a matrimonial alliance between jodha's sister and akbar's half brother ever contemplated?
No way.

At the time of the story in 1563, the year of Jo-Ja wedding and MA-AK death, Mirza Hakim was only 11 years old.

Everything is fair in love and war. Everything also seems fair in love stories.
Even accepting that child marriage was a regular phenomenon in those days ( conveniently forgetting  that Jalal has recently banned child marriage)... It still would be falsification of history ..This track is presenting a totally erroneous events ..Mirza  was always a thorn in Akbar's side not only that Mirza was contemptuous of hindhustanis ... so him marrying a hindu girl , much less falling in love with one is a far cry.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-14, 12:37

Indiafana wrote:right ! thanks for the post

You are most welcome, Indiafana

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-14, 12:40

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hmmmm......leave it but if shivani will not come all the blame will be on jodha and in precap also jo was missing

ek baat toh confirmed hai, Jo begum will not be kicked out and as usual Maham's udti hui balloon will go phuuus ... So what and how the situ will be rectified is yet to be seen

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-14, 12:46

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Jo-Ja scenes  Heart ........hoo!!!! so this track is going to end by dis week cheers .Jo looks pretty in Rajvanshi attire.
Precap is intresting.. I hope Shivani comes back and ask forgiveness and say Maham knew about this.. scratch ..do somthing good shivani Bang

The Shivani track was always a small filler...but will Benzzy track end this week..don't think so ..

I hope Shivani does come back ...and gets thrown out by Bapusa ..with Jodha's pleading going in vain or better Jodha openly rejecting Shivani and slapping her for her infamous act..
No Tants, logically none of this is going to work. Whatever happens, Jalal who has been suspicious of why Jo was proposing the alliance will see as an out and out Ameri drama.
He will think that she rushed to cover up and finish with it to avoid a kaarigar son in law for her maaika and chose to play with Mughal pride. Quite a natural thought after he is repeatedly suspicious of the intentions behind the wedding. 

Also if Shivaani does say that Mahaam knew, with crocodile tears Mahaam will say ' Jalal, waise bhi aap aajkal Jodha Begum ki wajah se khaafi pareshaan rehte hain. Hum aapki pareshaaniyaan badaana nahin chaahte they. Waise bhi agar yeh ladki us kaarigar se nikaah kar lethi tho sochiye, yeh aapke shaan ki thouheen hogi. Hindustan ke shahenshah ka rishthedaar - ek maamooi kaarigar! Humne us ladki ko razamand karna zaroori samjha...sirf aapkeliye Jalal'

I would like for a Jodha pack off to Amer and before she leaves she rushes to tell the truth about Ben which she just learnt and saves him and Ben is finished. Jalal misses Jodha when she leaves and is reminded of her near the tulsi plant, when he sees a peacock. At Amer, Jodha is reminded of Jalal everywhere - Kali Mandir, in her kaksh, with the choti shehzaadiyaan, .......how does it sound?
How is epic love story complete without viyog?

I'm hoping the precap doesn't turn out to be anyone's dream and all my dreams get shattered.

Tanthya, what happened to your ILKDM series? Waiting.

fat chance of  Jodha missing, she would be busy preparing notes for the bhashan to be delivered when Jalal will come to take her back Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ..

I love Viyogs ..Viyogs bring back the tadka par kya itni jaldi hogi... the thing is building for viyog but has not reached the climax is my feeling ..

ILKDM series has been struck by Benazir who has sucked all inspiration ... waiting for her to trundle out of Angoori bagh and the Mahal..Until then Me to will eat hawa like Jalal is doing .. :clown:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-14, 13:27

Tants rocking update  cheers 

How come Jodha Begum didnt mind the 
touching touching of hands now  :P  :P  :P

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-14, 13:31

Tanthya wrote:

fat chance of  Jodha missing, she would be busy preparing notes for the bhashan to be delivered when Jalal will come to take her back Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ..

I love Viyogs ..Viyogs bring back the tadka par kya itni jaldi hogi... the thing is building for viyog but has not reached the climax is my feeling ..

ILKDM series has been struck by Benazir who has sucked all inspiration ... waiting for her to trundle out of Angoori bagh and the Mahal..Until then Me to will eat hawa like Jalal is doing .. :clown:
@blue   Thumbsup 

@red the thing is that with Jodha you only have to wait endlessly. Drastic steps have to be taken.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-14, 13:32

zuzana wrote:Tants rocking update  cheers 

Thanxx, Zu

Cuz she now knows that Jalal has  'OTHER' options  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-14, 13:35

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

@blue   Thumbsup 

@red the thing is that with Jodha you only have to wait endlessly. Drastic steps have to be taken.

Time for Maham/Adham/Sharif plus Salima to take centre stage ...The troika to shake her up , Salima to explain to Jodha in detail the cause and effect of the incident and point out how Jalal protected her ( Khud toh , she will never get it )

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-14, 13:59

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:Tants rocking update  cheers 

Thanxx, Zu

Cuz she now knows that Jalal has  'OTHER' options  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

before too he had options nah...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-14, 15:09

PRECAP

Hakim is left high and dry in the altar, Jalal is in towering rage while the Amer clan are frozen in shock ... The Maulvi declares that the marriage cannot take place as the time  for wedding has passed ..

Abe... he should say that marriage cant take place BECAUSE THE DULHAN IS FARAAR... not that the time is passed  Rolling Eyes 
 :*lol*: 

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-14, 17:09

monsi08 wrote:PRECAP

Hakim is left high and dry in the altar, Jalal is in towering rage while the Amer clan are frozen in shock ... The Maulvi declares that the marriage cannot take place as the time  for wedding has passed ..

Abe... he should say that marriage cant take place BECAUSE THE DULHAN IS FARAAR... not that the time is passed  Rolling Eyes 
 :*lol*: 

@Monsi :  ROFL  Tumne to pehle hi dhajjiyaan uda di Mughal sultenate and Amer ke ijaat ki!! Ye bhagaudi dulhan to naak katvayegi mere Jalal-Jodha ka. God knows sabko Agra aake hi kyu khujali hoti hai kaand karne ki :lol!: 

@Sathu : What a fab WU!! Kudos to you cheers ...It was a treat for ppl like me who couldn't watch..I was visualising the scenes while reading it!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-14, 17:11

I think precap is Shivani's dream. .......

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-14, 22:18

yagavarthini wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
JAISMINE wrote:I think,Jo luks equally adorable in both the umes...after all yeh toh make-up artist ka kamaal hai,but this new avataar added li'l freshness 2 this monotonous crap.......but does'nt ekta know nething about Islamic rituals...what rubbish did she show in the precap. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....juz 2 inform every1....unlyk hinduism there is no such things as 'mahurat' in Islam...so shivani's marriage is taking place according 2 mughal rules...so WHY is the maulvi saying that the marriage timing has passed n shivani can't marry hakim coz she's LATE!!!!!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
Thanxx for clarifying that, for a sec I was quite confused by that statement ... For me the entire JA has become Mono..Until and unless Maham gets a break, Things move ahead or backward in Akdha front, a showdown possibly between Jo n Ruqs...Things will be the same old boring thing again
But people of 16th century do see astrology-eventhou they are muslim
these is what i read in my many books especially in folklore stories
i think 80% history & 20% folklore of Ekta is on track -especially towards folklore
Mebbe....but Mughals were thought of as invaders b4 Akbar's rule..n they ofcourse thought of only their own rules as this was what they had grown up with....n the maulvis were ready 2 impeach the king juz bcoz he had entered a temple...they were very strict about Islamic rules n that's why they were employed 2 advice the king....had sm1 else said this;then it would'nt have been such a shock 4 me.

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum