Latest topics

TC - Shlok and Aastha to get a divorce

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TC - Shlok and Aastha to get a divorce

Post by slmu on 2014-01-14, 19:12

Shlok and Aastha to get a divorce in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

The love-hate relationship of Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) and Shlok (Avinash Sachdev) in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon…Ek Baar Phir (Sphere Origins) has been going through a lot of turmoil from the time they met and after their wedding the animosity has just increased ten-fold. And now viewers will get to see the couple heading for a divorce soon on the show.

After Shlok forcefully got Aastha back home to avoid the divorce proceedings, her mom, Kalindi (Pooja Shah) will now call the police and ask them to arrest Shlok for domestic violence against her daughter.

Informs a source, “But Aastha will say that she does not want to file a case and just asks Shlok to leave her and her family at peace.”

The next day Aastha will go out to get a new job and start her life afresh, and on the other hand her mother will decide to deal with Shlok herself and will go to him with the divorce papers. But Shlok will play smart and hurt his hand to avoid signing the papers once again.

So will the divorce finally happen? Will Aastha manage to get a job? The answer is yes.

Quips Shrenu, “Aastha is strong, independent and a today’s girl and can survive on her own. But then her relationship with Shlok is destiny’s game so you will have to see what all happens next on the show.”

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com to know more.

*TC

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: TC - Shlok and Aastha to get a divorce

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-14, 19:52

tfs

I m hoping 2 see divorce....not interested n typical sp bahu sacrifice

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-14, 19:59

Good for Aastha she better get lost from that mad place

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-14, 20:05

Agree with you Zu, Anu.. hope the divorce happens.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-14, 20:16

It would be good, if the divorce happen, so that Astha's Family live in peace and the Kirloskars & Agnihotris go their separate paths, without crossing each other

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-14, 20:21

sameersaagar wrote:It would be good, if the divorce happen, so that Astha's Family live in peace and the Kirloskars & Agnihotris go their separate paths, without crossing each other

:lol!:  show over

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-14, 20:24

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:It would be good, if the divorce happen, so that Astha's Family live in peace and the Kirloskars & Agnihotris go their separate paths, without crossing each other

Better sooner than later  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-14, 20:26

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:

Better sooner than later  Wink

:*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-14, 20:38

Finally they will move in their lives but i dont think that this is forever they will again meet somewhere and again the drama will start

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-14, 20:52

cutie pai :-) wrote:Finally they will move in their lives but i dont think that this is forever they will again meet somewhere and again the drama will start

As long as they meet after Shlok realizes he was wrong and is filled with remorse.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-14, 21:09

Shanthi hope that when they meet shlok will be a changed person and starts respecting women

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-14, 21:28

cutie pai :-) wrote:Shanthi hope that when they meet shlok will be a changed person and starts respecting women

I hope so too....he will realise this only when he sees his dad torturing his mom

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-14, 21:32

Agree zuzana and if this will happen then i will not have any problem with shlok.....i dont understand that still there is no complain agaist this show about voilence among the womem because there was a case on qubool hai about this and they stoped showing such things but am shocked that theirs no complain against this show....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-14, 21:35

cutie pai :-) wrote:Agree zuzana and if this will happen then i will not have any problem with shlok.....i dont understand that still there is no complain agaist this show about voilence among the womem because there was a case on qubool hai about this and they stoped showing such things but am shocked that theirs no complain against this show....

Interesting point Jenny! cheers 

I am always surprised about this...in other shows I have seen little out of the borders there used to huge hue and cry but I dont see any mahila morchas or petitions about the abuse that takes place in the show  affraid 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-14, 21:39

zuzana wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Agree zuzana and if this will happen then i will not have any problem with shlok.....i dont understand that still there is no complain agaist this show about voilence among the womem because there was a case on qubool hai about this and they stoped showing such things but am shocked that theirs no complain against this show....

I am always surprised about this...in other shows I have seen little out of the borders there used to huge hue and cry but I dont see any mahila morchas or petitions about the abuse that takes place in the show  affraid 

True and this show has almost every woman abused

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-14, 21:49

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

right zuzana and santhi wherever i watches in tv newspapers everywhere women are tortured and this makes me very angry and sad....am not saying that all mistake is of men who are doing this but women are also doing mistake by not fighting for themselves if women will start rising their voice for such craps then men will also not be able to force everything on women....and a good example is this show only.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-14, 21:54

cutie pai :-) wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

right zuzana and santhi wherever i watches in tv newspapers everywhere women are tortured and this makes me very angry and sad....am not saying that all mistake is of men who are doing this but women are also doing mistake by not fighting for themselves if women will start rising their voice for such craps then men will also not be able to force everything on women....and a good example is this show only.....

agree with you..we expected that from this show of a dignified fight back from Aastha but alas!!!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-14, 21:59

yes zuzana....serials should inspire peoples but here is going something else

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-15, 03:58

slmu wrote:

They can start another show...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-15, 04:20

I havnt seen the abuse over the last few weeks in IPKKND2 or QH, but the QH violence was a old lady being hung from a rope, or that same person having a stroke and being carted around, being hidden, helpless and tortured...

but when it seems like young people r watching and making comments like shlok loves her and its ok, then u aren't going to get complaints....And generally a lot of people who watch this show r concerned and talking about shlok and Aastha not about others character....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-15, 07:52

But am talking about other characters yes i know that there was no voilence from few days but anjali sojal they both are suffered

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-15, 10:03

They are not going the divorce way for sure... Then there would be no story to show... They are going to show Astha turn Shlok into a good just like she would turn Varad, Abhay and Niranjan too, so that they respect their respective wives and women in general.

But they should put a disclaimer saying that this kind of miracles will happen only in Shows and women who are facing domestic abuses in reality should not try like Astha and should approach the police as soon as possible and get out of that hell hole ASAP.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-15, 12:32

cutie pai :-) wrote:But am talking about other characters yes i know that there was no voilence from few days but anjali sojal they both are suffered

And jyoti has certainly suffered...But the viewers who watch this it depends on them....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aravind.kavitha on 2014-01-15, 13:51

Divorce, I think it will not happen. It's a love story. It's their story. So if the divorce happens the story will end. Aastha has lot to do with Agnihothri family. Only she can bring them on their path. For that she will requires Shlok's help and for that shlok has to ACCEPT THAT HE LOVES HER DEEPLY. He loves her a lot but his ego is not accepting.

aravind.kavitha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-15, 13:54

aravind.kavitha wrote:Divorce, I think it will not happen. It's a love story. It's their story. So if the divorce happens the story will end. Aastha has lot to do with Agnihothri family. Only she can bring them on their path. For that she will requires Shlok's help and for that shlok has to ACCEPT THAT HE LOVES HER DEEPLY. He loves her a lot but his ego is not accepting.

Hi Kavitha, welcome to Dhwani.

I think for Shlok to reform he has to realize what type of a man his father is and let go of his adoration for him.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum