Latest topics

TC - Shlok and Aastha to get a divorce

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are absolutely right.

Post by aravind.kavitha on 2014-01-15, 14:01

slmu wrote:
aravind.kavitha wrote:Divorce, I think it will not happen. It's a love story. It's their story. So if the divorce happens the story will end. Aastha has lot to do with Agnihothri family. Only she can bring them on their path. For that she will requires Shlok's help and for that shlok has to ACCEPT THAT HE LOVES HER DEEPLY. He loves her a lot but his ego is not accepting.

Hi Kavitha, welcome to Dhwani.

I think for Shlok to reform he has to realize what type of a man his father is and let go of his adoration for him.

aravind.kavitha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: TC - Shlok and Aastha to get a divorce

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-15, 14:18

aravind.kavitha wrote:
slmu wrote:
aravind.kavitha wrote:Divorce, I think it will not happen. It's a love story. It's their story. So if the divorce happens the story will end. Aastha has lot to do with Agnihothri family. Only she can bring them on their path. For that she will requires Shlok's help and for that shlok has to ACCEPT THAT HE LOVES HER DEEPLY. He loves her a lot but his ego is not accepting.

Hi Kavitha, welcome to Dhwani.

I think for Shlok to reform he has to realize what type of a man his father is and let go of his adoration for him.

Yup I think Shlok will reform only when he comes to know his dads true colour and how he tortures his mum

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum