Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 14th January 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 14th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-14, 19:30

Written update 14th January 2014 

The episode begins with Jo with her rajvanshi family doing puja ..after dadisa tells Shivani that today you are going to get married you are lucky that your won sister is here , Like her husband is her sthrength sismilary Hakim would same for you , Shivani remembers Maham , MA told her how she blackmailed her to refuse to get married to Hakim ..Shivani cries and asks what she should do MA tells her t run away with Tej ..Shivani comes out of her falashback and asks Dadi that she would liketo visist mandir before her marriege , Dadi sa does't allow her by with JO's request , Dadisa all shivani to go along with JO , Shivani is worried JO is going with her

Bharmal comes to Jalal , Jalal tells him that Mughal sultanat is very big and wide ,he would like BG to take over the mansubdari But Bharmal says its would be nice if he gives Hakim this munsubdari , Jalal smiles and happy says what i expected I got, a very good advice 

Ruq says she wants every thing to be perfect as its her BIL 's wedding , There MA and Ak are not happy planning their next plan of action

hakim is getting ready , jalal comes there and says  want to do this and helps him get dressed , Jalal says remember this is a very big responsibility and if you can't make your mother , wife , and kid happy you can't make your riyay happy , Hakim become emotional and recalls his childhood how Jalal always there to guide him , Jalal tells him that he wants him to take responsibilties of munsubdari ..
Shivani is sitting near Kanha ji, Jo comes there she says for the last time I am going to mandir with my sister Shivani asks why last time JO smiles and says because after today I will go to mandir with devrani ..Shivani feels guilty that she is going to elope with her BF and that will make everyone very upset ..
Jalal and Hakim is coming Jo and shivani is going to mandir they meet , Jalal and Jo had nok jhok , Hakim praises Jo for looking beautiful , JO praises him He says its  Jalal who helped him get dressed , Jalal teases Jo saysing will he get credit for that JO replies saying yes why not , both look at each other .. JO asks for permission to  jalal saying  she is going to mandir with Shivani as she had manat , Jalal allowes her , Jo smiles and tells Hakim that she will be back with shivani before their wedding ..

JO and shivani reach mandir , Jo says let go shivani , shivani and JO come inside the mandir both are preying , Shivani meets Tej there , JO is singing Bhajan with SHivani , 

there in the mahal all are ready Hakim is sitting with maulabis Jalal is also there , Hameeda asks where is JO and shivani , a Baandi informs that both have gone to mandir , MA is thinking ab ayega maaza , 

there is in the mandir shivani makes bhahan of doing parikrama But she goes out of mandir and elope witn Tej , a baandi sees her going she comes running to JO and informs her , Jo runs out of temple and worried where has shivani gone ? 

Precap: Maulavi tells Jalal that nikha 's time is over , even if bride comes now they can't get married , Jalal is shocked , Ruq and all present there are worried , Hakim seemed sad ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-14, 23:58; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 14th January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-14, 20:06

Live update 14th January 2014 

The episode begins with Jo with her rajvanshi family doing puja ..after dadisa tells Shivani that today you are going to get married you are lucky that your won sister is here , Like her husband is her sthrength sismilary Hakim would same for you , Shivani remembers Maham , MA told her how she blackmailed her to refuse to get married to Hakim ..Shivani cries and asks what she should do MA tells her t run away with Tej ..Shivani comes out of her falashback and asks Dadi that she would liketo visist mandir before her marriege , Dadi sa does't allow her by with JO's request , Dadisa all shivani to go along with JO , Shivani is worried JO is going with her

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-14, 20:09

Bharman comes to Jalal , Jalal tells him that Mughal sultanat is very big and wide ,he would like BG to take over the mansubdari But Bharmal says its would be nice if he gives Hakim this munsubdari , Jalal smiles and happy says what i expected I got a very good advice 

Ruq says she wants every thing to be perfect as its her BIL 's wedding , There MA and Ak are not happy planning their next plan of action

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-14, 20:13

hakim is getting ready , jalal comes there and says  want to do this and helps him get dressed , Jalal says remember this is a very big responsibility and if you can't make your mother , wife , and kid happy you can't make your riyay happy , Hakim become emotional and recalls his childhood how Jalal always there to guide him , Jalal tells him that he wants him to take responsibilties of munsubdari ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-14, 20:16

Shivani is sitting near Kanha , Jo comes there she says for the last time I am going to mandir with my sister Shivani asks why last time JO smiles and says because after today I will go to mandir with devrani ..Shivani feels guilty that she is going to elope with her BF and that will make everyone very upset ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-14, 20:24

Jalal and Hakim is coming Jo and shivani is going to mandir they meet , Jalal and Jo had nok jhok , Hakim praises Jo for looking beautiful , JO praises him He says its  Jalal who helped him get dressed , Jalal teases Jo saysing will he get credit for that JO replies saying yes why not , both look at each other .. JO asks for permission to  jalal saying  she is going to mandir with Shivani as she had manat , Jalal allowes her , Jo smiles and tells Hakim that she will be back with shivani before their wedding ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-14, 20:35

JO and shivani reach mandir , Jo says let go shivani , shivani and JO come inside the mandir both are preying , Shivani meets Tej there , JO is singing Bhajan with SHivani , 

there in the mahal all are ready Hakim is sitting with maulabis Jalal is also there , Hameeda asks where is JO and shivani , a Baandi informs that both have gone to mandir , MA is thinking ab ayega maaza , 

there is in the mandir shivani makes bhahan of doing parikrama But she goes out of mandir and elope witn Tej , a baandi sees her going she comes running to JO and informs her , Jo runs out of temple and worried where has shivani gone ? 

Precap: Maulavi tells Jalal that nikha 's time is over , even if bride comes now they can't get married , Jalal is shocked , Ruq and all present there are worried , Hakim seemed sad ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-14, 20:54

I think after this (shivani marriage & Benzie part over )*

CV gave us hint on jallu's administrative on Munsubdari( can't wait for that)

after these both crap* is over, i think we could aspect to see our real jallu who have the wicked smile, arrogance, & the emperor of Mughal Sultanate again - not the guy who is too much into his lady of love{Hoping for the BEST!!! from Ekta & CV}

flower

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-14, 22:08

Hey every1,
 I really wanted shivani 2 runaway n the Ameris 2 face this disgrace;but donno why,now that it's actually happening I'm feeling very sorry 4 the Amer clan. No  No  No ...what if Jo attempts suicide again.. affraid

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-14, 23:44

Today's and yesterday's both precaps were same....they cant give hint in precap..n.showing same precaps for two days

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-15, 08:55

I guess Jo will run behind Shivani and get her back. That is my gut feeling. After all Jodha cant be shown in bad light.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-15, 09:47

Anu, But if she does that then Shivani's wedding with Hakim will happen na? As per the spoilers, Shivani's wedding will not happen with Hakim..

I guess, if Shivani comes back, then MA will get more chances to Black mail the sisters

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-15, 10:52

Vi
She will bring back Shivani but it will be too late as the precap will play out. They will come to know and Jalal will step in.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-15, 11:02

I think Jo will bring back Shivani but the marriage will not happen... scratch 
In promo Jo finding about Benazir  Rolling Eyes . cv's are  run all these tracks

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-15, 11:52

So the bride elopes! leaving her own family to get humiliated and insulted along with the wrath of entire Mughal Sultenate and its mighty (??) Emperor. I strongly dislike this more than the VishKanya track and Ekta and team does have the right to show these fictional events and fictional characters under the name of creative liberty. Even in our own 21st century a bride eloping from her own wedding brings a shame to the entire family so one can only imagine what the poor parents of such selfish daughter had to face back then! Eloping is fine when your parents behave like monsters and your every attempt to convince them fails but I don't give a damn to this love is blind shit!!  Evil or Very Mad If acted wisely everything can be sorted out without even creating chaos and hurting your dear ones.
I want Jodha to bring the love-birds back and Hakim to refuse to marry her asking for a punishment to them. But anyways I am happy these both tracks will end most probably by this week  Rolling Eyes . And when I am back hopefully Jalal will be fully recovered by then physically and mentally  Sleep 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum