Latest topics

Raman's lies and Mrs. Iyer's reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman's lies and Mrs. Iyer's reactions

Post by slmu on 2014-01-16, 11:19

Raman has lied to the Tandons to make sure he gets the contract. Why he didn't straight away tell them the truth in the shopping centre is beyond me. And this is a man who proudly stated that he does not lie to get contracts during the soft drink company presentation.

Mrs. Iyer has found out and in the precap is berating Raman. Of course from her point of view, the Bhallas are people who have caused untold pain for the Iyers and so Raman using Ishita for his work purposes if enough to cause such anger. 

Maybe she should have asked Ishita why she is going along with it first. But maybe she thinks that her daughter can't hurt anyone and so is agreed to this. 

Is she justified or not? Is Raman justified or not?

Another circumstance which makes matters between families more tangled.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman's lies and Mrs. Iyer's reactions

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-16, 13:53

Raman s not justified in my view...
Y was he forced to tell Ishitha is his wife. Shocked ...He shud have directly told them abt their relation...I dnt thnk they shud have cancelled the contract for Ishitha nt being Ramans wife

and morever Ishitha s an unmarried girl and her engagement already broke becoz of him...still he dnt thnk this wife-hus drama can cause probs n her future?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-16, 13:55

Mrs.Iyers anger is justified but her actions doesnt.

she shud be more patient and ask Ishitha abt the whole matter....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-16, 13:58

Agree Anu.. it makes no sense that Raman lied to the Tandons.. its a simple MU.. he could have just explained who she really is.

Yes, Mrs. Iyer never talks to Ishita.. she jumped to conclusions in the beginning about Raman and now again before talking to Ishita she is berating him. What she is saying is true but she could have spoken to Ishita first

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-16, 15:41

Agree with u girls mrs. Iyer is right at her place but she shouldnt do such cheap things because now she will lock Mrs. Bhalla in store room its wrong because Mrs. Bhalla even dont know about all the drama also firstly Mrs. Iyer should discussed this with ishita because has not forced for all this drama

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-16, 18:47

Agreed Jenny, Mrs. Iyer never seems to talk to Ishita at all regarding matters like this. Also, like you said, Mrs. Bhalla is also not aware of the lie.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-16, 20:23

Yes shanthi and all this will create rift amid newly love birds

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-16, 20:41

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yes shanthi and all this will create rift amid newly love birds

well they are not love birds yet :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-16, 20:48

I thought that they are love birds because the story will revolve around them :) but yes shanthi they are not yet
:lol!:

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-16, 21:01

cutie pai :-) wrote:I thought that they are love birds because the story will revolve around them :)but yes shanthi they are not yet
:lol!:

they are more like fighting birds  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-16, 21:14

Raman lying abt ishita being his wife was beyond me...what if ruhi had called her ishita aunty ..all would have gone down the drain

Mrs Iyer is OTT and over dramatic reactions..but the way they got her and hubby arrested and were reasons for ishus engagement cancelled I can understand her agony//sometimes I feel Raman deserves that sort of behaviour..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-16, 21:59

zuzana wrote:Raman lying abt ishita being his wife was beyond me...what if ruhi had called her ishita aunty ..all would have gone down the drain

Mrs Iyer is OTT and over dramatic reactions..but the way they got her and hubby arrested and were reasons for ishus engagement cancelled I can understand her agony//sometimes I feel Raman deserves that sort of behaviour..

Exactly.. it was such a big risk for Raman, did not make sense at all.

I can understand Mrs. Iyer's anguish, but whether it is justified to the extent of locking Mrs.Bhalla in a room I don't know

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-16, 22:10

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Raman lying abt ishita being his wife was beyond me...what if ruhi had called her ishita aunty ..all would have gone down the drain

I can understand Mrs. Iyer's anguish, but whether it is justified to the extent of locking Mrs.Bhalla in a room I don't know

OK I dont know the whole think abt the locking in store room...so let me watch it nd come back...I just saw the precap...where is this locking in room coming from  scratch 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-16, 22:11

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

OK I dont know the whole think abt the locking in store room...so let me watch it nd come back...I just saw the precap...where is this locking in room coming from  scratch 

Its a spoiler article Zu.. have posted it .. check it out

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-16, 22:30

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Its a spoiler article Zu.. have posted it .. check it out

jhappies will do so

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-16, 22:32

Oh My thats bad...doesnt mrs iyer have any sense...its going too over board...ridiculous re...who does that ..disappointing

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-16, 22:38

It is disappointing girls....it is not justified by me....why she locked mrs.bhalla even she doesnt now anything about drama...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sjojava on 2014-01-17, 06:21

About Raman taking a big risk, and wether he was justified in lying about Ishita being his wife - maybe he's already thought of the possibility, and so his subconscious is using this lie to bring into being something he secretly wants, even if only pretend. Too far fetched?

Sjojava
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-17, 13:25

Sjojava wrote:About Raman taking a big risk, and wether he was justified in lying about Ishita being his wife - maybe he's already thought of the possibility, and so his subconscious is using this lie to bring into being something he secretly wants, even if only pretend. Too far fetched?

That would be really Freudian :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum