Latest topics

JA: Can I ask some nirdosh questions pleej!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Can I ask some nirdosh questions pleej!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-17, 14:30

Please bear with me and my tooti footi brainwa

What timeline is being followed in JA show?

Does Shivratri come after Holi?? Am i missing something?

Jallu gets a lesson of love from Hakim, What The!!!, and Hakim mohabbats Shivani so much that he is ready to pardon her father and even HER...OMG!!! What type of Mughal men are these two???

Will Ben the Naaghin come in search of milk or her tongue will hang out at the sight of milk, and thus Jodhu the Chameleon will come to know of Ben's asli roop, of vishkanya, is this why shivratri will be celebrated in JA??

I am going NUTS, can Kekta and Santram pls stick to epic love story of Jodha-Akbar...Pretty Please!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Can I ask some nirdosh questions pleej!!!

Post by shreya26 on 2014-01-17, 19:19

pollyanna wrote:Please bear with me and my tooti footi brainwa

Umm... I think you forgot that Jodha's and Jalal's B'day celebrations took place, which comes in October... Therefore, if they are showing Shivratri now, I think it is fine... :P 

Jallu gets a lesson of love from Hakim, What The!!!, and Hakim mohabbats Shivani so much that he is ready to pardon her father and even HER...OMG!!! What type of Mughal men are these two???
They are mahaan prajaati of mughal men...!! ROFL 

Will Ben the Naaghin come in search of milk or her tongue will hang out at the sight of milk, and thus Jodhu the Chameleon will come to know of Ben's asli roop, of vishkanya, is this why shivratri will be celebrated in JA??
 :*lol*:  You might be right about this , you know..!! CVs must want us to accompany them to Agra ka Pagalkhana!!!

I am going NUTS, can Kekta and Santram pls stick to epic love story of Jodha-Akbar...Pretty Please!!!

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-18, 16:56

Ijjazat hai, Pallo Begum ..Par aap hamari khamoshi ko hamari kamzori mat samajhiye , Hum aaj bhi wahi Tanthya hai jiske seene main dil nahi hai !!! par hum aapki har ek yemoshun ko samajh sakte hain..  humein yeh pata hai ke aapki asli shikayat kya hai...You are meeesing muhwazzz,smoochies,eyelocks n Jalal's Adaa's *cackles wickedly*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-18, 19:15

Yes tanthya pallo cricket khelath hein , when we know she wants gulli danda
.bread tooteka padi ....pallo

And about logics , sorry my 1400 gramsin ffreezer. .

Any one can give Bashan on mohabbath to halal since he don't have dil

Even Ben can

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-18, 19:56

don't 4 get that it is our MAHAAN(:lol!:) EKTA MAIYYA'S show. so here anything can happen.so, don't use ur bain. that is totally waiste of time. and, don't worry age age hume sirf hindu & muslim celebrations hi nahi, balki christian,sikh, parsi sab celebrations dekhne ko milegi. except JJ LOVE STORY.  detective  detective

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 20:27

Bilingual bhashan.
Shivratri hai ya holi hai hum zaroor jashn karte hain. Hum corridor pe walk karte hain.aap lok confuse ho jaate hain, phir hum aaraam se kahaani mein jaayaenge.
so guys we ll get answer one by one after long time.. Just tried for a brief bhaashan.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-18, 20:29

pollyanna wrote:Please bear with me and my tooti footi brainwa

8-8:30 pm. This is the only timeline followed.  Rolling Eyes 

Next year ka Shivratri hai yaar. Soon holi will follow and MA and Jo will play together.

The crankiest love-lorn Mughal men fallen doormats for the most un-responsive Ameri brats.  Haakim as I have explained in the update thread has become a mohabbat expert and will impart his priceless wisdom to his dil-less bhaijaan.

Wonder who will give mohabbat lessons to the uppity begum. She doesn't seem to be interested in learning them from the badshah who she has by God's graces thankfully acknowledged to be 'her pati' recently after her sis Shivaani hui ravaani.

Who knows
Krishna-Rukmini has been symbolised in Jo's birthday tula-daan
They made jallu do a Raam in turning off his dear wife for praja's sake  in Tasneem track
Ab Shiv-Parvati ki baari hai. Ekta Maiya is in no mood to spare any diety

Are love story to shuru hone hi waali thi na? Jodha Begum ne hi dhakka maarke sab kharaab kar diya!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 20:29

I think i hv to work to give chota sa bhaashan.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 20:38

Hakim kya agar rahim bhi mohaabat ke lecture letha tho thab bhi hamara begum khaana ko gaana sunaathe hain magar pati ko pyaar nahi dete hain.
NAHI.. SHAHENSHAH.. NAHIIIN.!!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum