Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 12:49

sharmibalan wrote:WU updated girls......

Manu good to have you back...:)

Happy chatting.....guys

Hugs Sharmi 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 12:53

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu sharmi....finally shlok gave divorce to astha but i am shocked that NA agreed so easily....kuch toh pak raha hai...but when shlok was breaking her mangalsutrA why she stoped him...truth is that she cant go far from him...


Manu is back sharmi but still where is she (LU ke baad kaha ho manu )
Jenny my net ..BSNL ...gave me the biggest dhokhaa  Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 12:56

shailu wrote:hello everyone... can i too join with u ppl...!!

You are most welcome Shailu .. this is open forum .. no need to ask ... just jump in 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-18, 13:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu sharmi....finally shlok gave divorce to astha but i am shocked that NA agreed so easily....kuch toh pak raha hai...but when shlok was breaking her mangalsutrA why she stoped him...truth is that she cant go far from him...


Manu is back sharmi but still where is she (LU ke baad kaha ho manu )
Jenny my net ..BSNL ...gave me the biggest dhokhaa  Bang  Bang  Bang
BSNL dhokebaaz i can understand bcoz am also suffering from this

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 13:44

cutie pai :-) wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu sharmi....finally shlok gave divorce to astha but i am shocked that NA agreed so easily....kuch toh pak raha hai...but when shlok was breaking her mangalsutrA why she stoped him...truth is that she cant go far from him...


Manu is back sharmi but still where is she (LU ke baad kaha ho manu )
Jenny my net ..BSNL ...gave me the biggest dhokhaa  Bang  Bang  Bang
BSNL dhokebaaz i can understand bcoz am also suffering from this
OMG we both are so similar yaar  :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-18, 13:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu sharmi....finally shlok gave divorce to astha but i am shocked that NA agreed so easily....kuch toh pak raha hai...but when shlok was breaking her mangalsutrA why she stoped him...truth is that she cant go far from him...


Manu is back sharmi but still where is she (LU ke baad kaha ho manu )
Jenny my net ..BSNL ...gave me the biggest dhokhaa  Bang  Bang  Bang
BSNL dhokebaaz i can understand bcoz am also suffering from this
OMG we both are so similar yaar  :lol!:  :lol!:
yes manu thats why we r friends

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 13:53

Thanks for welcoming manu .missed u last wk.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-18, 13:54

Just woke up and already reached 12 pages. Loving to read your comments. Have a nice day!

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-18, 13:57

freakydoll wrote:Just woke up and already reached 12 pages. Loving to read your comments. Have a nice day!
so its your morning shyla good morning hug1

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 14:07

candy wrote:Thanks for welcoming manu .missed u last wk.
I missed all of you and Dhwani too ..
but what to do ..real life oes tke you away .. but thank God I managed to reach back finally ..I love being here in this forum ...
your user name is very sweet "candy".. what's your name ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 14:07

candy wrote:Thanks for welcoming manu .missed u last wk.
I missed all of you and Dhwani too ..
but what to do ..real life does take you away .... but thank God I managed to reach back finally ..I love being here in this forum ...

your user name is very sweet "candy".. what's your name ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-18, 14:08

Indeed my morning is so good jenny. Loads to read in dhwani Wink

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 14:17

freakydoll wrote:Just woke up and already reached 12 pages. Loving to read your comments. Have a nice day!


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-18, 14:18

freakydoll wrote:Indeed my morning is so good jenny. Loads to read in dhwani Wink
hmm thats good yrr now waiting for todays episode

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 14:24

Manu ,My name s jaya. Am using this through mobile so so many hurdles to reply on time. Pls Don mind it yaar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 14:37

candy wrote:Manu ,My name s jaya. Am using this through mobile so so many hurdles to reply on time. Pls Don mind it yaar
I am loving your interaction with all girls here ...
and we all understand your problems Jaya ..
look my net gave me dhokha and could not do the LU of JA and RR yesterday .. my buddy Cheena did it very beautifully though .. so we all have problems my friend .. relax and enjoy yourself here ...
OK running to update SBS now ..  run

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-18, 14:45

Oh manu, so glad you do Lu for rangrasiya too. Wasn't interested before but jenny informed you do lu and will be watching it on regular basis from Monday. Will talk to you in rr thread too :)

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-18, 14:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Manu ,My name s jaya. Am using this through mobile so so many hurdles to reply on time. Pls Don mind it yaar
I am loving your interaction with all girls here ...
and we all understand your problems Jaya ..
look my net gave me dhokha and could not do the LU of JA and RR yesterday .. my buddy Cheena did it very beautifully though .. so we all have problems my friend .. relax and enjoy yourself here ...
OK running to update SBS now ..  run
my sweet candy u r rply through mobile ver.na if u r through mob.version then it will be easy to rply

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 14:51

Yes Jenny. Doin so. But when we get calls or using some other app means can't come here na. Tats y told so.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 14:53

Jenny imagine if we can use forum like any other app( for example like wats app.), how ll it be..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 14:55

And very good morning freaky doll . We finished lunch here

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-18, 15:06

Hey jaya, You call me shyla if you want to. I'm using mobile too, always, I know how painful it is sometimes to reply through it.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-18, 15:09

Ok shyla.,agree wit u .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-18, 15:10

freakydoll wrote:Oh manu, so glad you do Lu for rangrasiya too. Wasn't interested before but jenny informed you do lu and will be watching it on regular basis from Monday. Will talk to you in rr thread too :)
spoiler pic of Paro in prison hosp off screen 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-18, 15:13

Hahaha!!! Too funny manu, bet rudra is somewhere eating ice cream like a kid!!

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 17th January2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum