Latest topics

Ishita edits. YHM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishita edits. YHM

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-18, 19:25




Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-18, 19:50

Tfs shesherkobita

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by slmu on 2014-01-18, 19:51

Lovely edits Sabi. She does look beautiful :)

And greater than natural law.. I guess that's why Ishita loves Ruhi so much

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-18, 20:29

cutie pai :-) wrote:Tfs shesherkobita

Jenny ... U watching this too? I love this show. My daughter is in love with Ruhi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-18, 20:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Tfs shesherkobita

Jenny ... U watching this too? I love this show. My daughter is in love with Ruhi.

Ruhi s a sweetheart like Shaiyyan :) 

Sabi...R u back n full form after ur bro's marriage

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-18, 20:48

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Tfs shesherkobita

Jenny ... U watching this too? I love this show. My daughter is in love with Ruhi.

Ruhi s a sweetheart like Shaiyyan :) 

Sabi...R u back n full form after ur bro's marriage

Anuuuuu.... Yes I'm back... Both DD and me fell sick... Too long a journey .... Too much yummy food .. I missed you... R u wathing this? DD is fida over Ruhi... My bro's wedding went past 11:30 ( that's the show time ) and DD was mad cause she was missing Memben10. Hay Anu why does ishita's mom talk like that? Like she is an NRI who cannot pronounce T (th) or p ( PH)...  scratch 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-18, 20:50

slmu wrote:Lovely edits Sabi. She does look beautiful :)

And greater than natural law.. I guess that's why Ishita loves Ruhi so much

Well... There are sooo many teenaged biological mothers who neglect their kids whereas the adoptee mother is perfect for them. .. It's a nice concept. I find Ishita very beautiful, especially when she tears up..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-19, 11:13

Shesherkobita wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Tfs shesherkobita

Jenny ... U watching this too? I love this show. My daughter is in love with Ruhi.
yes shesherkobita am watching this show and i love this show soooo much and in the way u tells about your daughter i feels that i should meet her she is sooooo cute Heart

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by slmu on 2014-01-19, 12:48

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Tfs shesherkobita

Jenny ... U watching this too? I love this show. My daughter is in love with Ruhi.

Ruhi s a sweetheart like Shaiyyan :) 

Sabi...R u back n full form after ur bro's marriage

Anuuuuu.... Yes I'm back... Both DD and me fell sick... Too long a journey .... Too much yummy food .. I missed you... R u wathing this? DD is fida over Ruhi... My bro's wedding went past 11:30 ( that's the show time ) and DD was mad cause she was missing Memben10. Hay Anu why does ishita's mom talk like that?  Like she is an NRI who cannot pronounce T (th) or p ( PH)...  scratch 

Its because sh'e supposed to be a South Indian who is speaking Hindi.. its not a mother tongue for us.. but its overly done, so sounds a bit too fake.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-19, 13:08

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Jenny ... U watching this too? I love this show. My daughter is in love with Ruhi.

Ruhi s a sweetheart like Shaiyyan :) 

Sabi...R u back n full form after ur bro's marriage

Anuuuuu.... Yes I'm back... Both DD and me fell sick... Too long a journey .... Too much yummy food .. I missed you... R u wathing this? DD is fida over Ruhi... My bro's wedding went past 11:30 ( that's the show time ) and DD was mad cause she was missing Memben10. Hay Anu why does ishita's mom talk like that?  Like she is an NRI who cannot pronounce T (th) or p ( PH)...  scratch 

Its because sh'e supposed to be a South Indian who is speaking Hindi.. its not a mother tongue for us.. but its overly done, so sounds a bit too fake.

exactly ...her way of talking s really fake

Even I m a southie and not much fluent n hindi...still I dnt have such a weird accent while speaking hindi

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 14:05

Agree with u anoo ,me too . But i don't talk so. Initially i thought she had pronouncing prob.but later found it is cos of script. I request them to change this.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita edits. YHM

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum