Latest topics

Benazir's new look !!...Begum Benazir OMGEEE !!!...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benazir's new look !!...Begum Benazir OMGEEE !!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-19, 00:49

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 12:19; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Benazir's new look !!...Begum Benazir OMGEEE !!!...

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-19, 00:51

Hmmm.. Benazir begum, huh! Shehenshah, aapko yehi mili kya?

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-19, 00:53

Manasvi wrote:Hmmm.. Benazir begum, huh! Shehenshah, aapko yehi mili kya?

I had read a spoiler that Jalal will announce he will make Benazir his begum just to make Jo jealous ???..may be this is a pic from that scene  scratch  scratch

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 12:18; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-19, 01:03

Wohi tho. Either Jalal knows that she is the Abu Mali spy sent to kill him and wants to catch them red-handed by announcing his nikah with her or he is so into making Jodha jealous that he says he wants to marry her. I think and hope it is the former more than the latter as MH has told him that one does not hurt the one they love and Mirza kr shabd uske kaan mein baar baar sunayi detha hai. I really hope Jalal knows Benazir ki asliyath and is using his shaathir dimaag to catch the culprit.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-19, 01:08

Manasvi wrote:Wohi tho. Either Jalal knows that she is the Abu Mali spy sent to kill him and wants to catch them red-handed by announcing his nikah with her or he is so into making Jodha jealous that he says he wants to marry her. I think and hope it is the former more than the latter as MH has told him that one does not hurt the one they love and Mirza kr shabd uske kaan mein baar baar sunayi detha hai. I really hope Jalal knows Benazir ki asliyath and is using his shaathir dimaag to catch the culprit.
I hope you are right Manasvi  :heart:  :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 07:23

Manasvi ,this is Wat all jalal fans want to see. As a emperor, he has to watch everything suspiciously, even when a prisoner s aware about the happening as they showed.
if it happens as u told, then it would be a visual treat for us .cos rajat s always good in giving prideful expressions.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-19, 11:07

Tfs manu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-19, 12:57

Sorry folks I think later will happen .

Cause these days jallu miyas brain stopped working on those lines , suspicions ends with correcting jodhas mang tika , nose ring and ear rings.
Or maximum on gifting what all jodha had worn to Ben .

This shivani track was a solace as we know the sheheshah in him is there somewhere in the corner , otherwise I had lost hope. ....this is pakkka for making Jo jealous. .or later Jo will do something stupid to save him and will result in more grihna.
Hope like this so when something in this fashion happens u will be prepared , ifnot we can get pagal khushi ke mare.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-19, 13:37

clarissasham wrote:Sorry folks I think later will happen .

Cause these days jallu miyas brain stopped working on those lines , suspicions ends with correcting jodhas mang tika , nose ring and ear rings.    

This shivani track was a solace as we know the sheheshah in him is there somewhere in the corner , otherwise I had lost hope. ....this is pakkka for making Jo jealous.    .or later Jo will do something stupid to save him and will result in more grihna.    
Hope like this so when something in this fashion happens u will be prepared , ifnot we can get pagal khushi ke mare.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Shami loved them .. Hope you are right buddy ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-19, 15:35; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 13:55

Shami.. The show s going in such a way so tat,more possibilities of ur thoughts to come true.
just like d other side of the coin, some ppl like me expect at least now Will they show king s great. One chance to his brilliance. After all it is about a king

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 13:56

Tat too not a usual king. A great king.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-19, 14:36

Yes candy I do wish but mayya is shatir , she is no mood to end this and earn trp, revenue and knows aunties will like jealous track. But they could at least make sluggish progress in their love life which will take at least another 6 moths to have a better shape

.why can't they try to make some small understandings , love filled nok joks , then blossoming of love .then a child . enough fodder for more than six months.

But alas

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 15:35

Each and every event between jalal and others, and jodha and others,are moving fast. Either its shaifu track or AK track it gets over in a month.
but y jodha jalal love track is missed always in midways.i doubt if tat track has already started or not

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-19, 15:39

candy wrote:Each and every event between jalal and others, and jodha and others,are moving fast. Either its shaifu track or AK track it gets over in a month.
    but y jodha jalal love track is missed always in midways.i doubt if tat track has already started or not
I agree Jaya .. All tracks move fast .. Except the Jo jalal love track .. That always gets setbacks ... Bass we are now getting tired of this .. Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 16:06

Yeah manu . Especially this Ben track is really draaagginngg... U can cal me candy yaar .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-19, 18:29

:||^v: begam benazir ?? scratch

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 22:17

Nahin... Shahenshah., Nahi., Humein aapse ye umeed nahin hai. Hum forumwaasis unable to tolerate baandi benazir.. Aap begum benazir kaise soch sakte hain...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-20, 08:22

clarissasham wrote:Sorry folks I think later will happen .

This shivani track was a solace as we know the sheheshah in him is there somewhere in the corner , otherwise I had lost hope. ....this is pakkka for making Jo jealous.    .or later Jo will do something stupid to save him and will result in more grihna.    
Noòooooooooo his brains are in perfect condition when he has to prove his jodha begum's innocence. Like now when he stated that jhoot nahin bolti as letter was addressed to her and when he saw mud in hakima 's nails. Only when it comes to saving his marriage to ruqaiya his brains freeze. Ruqaiya should not stop with screaming at him. She should clout him with her joothies.
I on my part would want to clout haakim.jalal is already a doormat. Haakim's statememt of not being able to hurt the one you love is further weakening him.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-20, 09:40

Hi guys, I am off for 4 days from this forum 
Went on a holiday 

Back to business NOW!

I feel like Shehanshah knew what's going on, especially Ben's case but he looks like he want Ben to make mistake so he can catch her red - handed & the same time he is using her(Ben) to cook up jo's jealousy

So our Jo Maahan who didn't have a chance to tell Shehanshah about Ben, will plan her own ways to save our Shehanshah & ruin Jallu's plans to catch our snake mistress. End up in death bed in the process of saving jallu with Ben caught in red handed & cause Jallu in despair, because his lady in love has a very little chance to survive. This will be the day, where our Shehanshah will throw his ego & tell about his heart to jo who is unconscious with the whole harem is presence in jo's chamber
HOW ABOUT THAT!!! Starry Love

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-20, 10:26

Yaga you have forgotten.
The shahenshah threw his ego on the rejection night itself and bared his heart to her. Except use the word mohabbat explicitly he was clear about what he felt. Only madam has to overcome her ego now. I'll shove lallu jallu if he stoops any further for the sake of romance.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 10:45

Agree wit ur point sandya, but just to make his wife jealous can he take a decision of making a baandi to his begum. Even though it won't happen, is it a right move to catch Ben red handed (in case he is aware of her) else to make Jo jealous.
this decision even insults his darling wife ruq.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-20, 10:51

Noo..i think Ruq will support his decesion  Rolling Eyes bcz she is now only listening to Maham  Bang  and she will be happy if Ja ignore Jo aftr this marriage..

Bt Jalal will not marry Ben  party4

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-20, 11:28

Sandhya & Candy

jo also had  her point too, although he had open his heart on the rejection night, she didn't want to believe his words because he was drunk until he can't stand on his own feet(she thinks he's telling her out of his sense) - so we can't blame her fully

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 12:29

Ok yaga.. But when she rejects may be she had a point he s drunk. But he before tat incident itself indirectly exposed his care over her.. (even in false preg track &change of religion, )
So there s no reason for disbelieving him.
so as of now its she who has to express or accept love in the way she liked to be. Apart from this, makin an emperor to kneel down before his wife Will not be good.
he has already accepted her. Now he just wants her to come to him as he went to accept his love.
but at the same time, i Don accept his decision about Benazir just to make our ice maiden jealous.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 12:30

And yaga, we can't blame anyone here.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum