Latest topics

YHM questions?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YHM questions?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-19, 16:05

Mrs. Tandon said something about intercaste marriage when Ishita and Raman pretended to be Married. What did she mean?   scratch 

How come no one in the bhalla family talks about Ruhi's older brother at all. As if he never existed....  scratch 

How long does a divorce take? Ruhi was 9 mo old when Shagun left... She is 5 now.. Way too long...  Rolling Eyes 

Seems like Raman and Shagun decided amongst themselves about the custody of the son... Which sounds quasi legal... I mean WHY  isn't Raman fighting for him too? He still has time ( I am too worried about the absent son  :P )

Raman is a powerful businessman... He offered the guy who was to marry Ishita ... Anything he asks for ( as a price) ... Then how come he lives in this apartment building and drives a car which doesnt even run properly ( a lemon)?

Those are just random questions.... I love the show and the chemistry between the leads and most of all Ruhi...  long hug 

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: YHM questions?

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-19, 16:14

Sabi,

1)I was wondering also how Mrs.Tandon knew that both of them where not of the same caste.

2)Is there an older brother? Really, then how come no one in both Raman's and Shagun's house have not mentioned it. He must be in the hostel as it is Shagun's way of dealing things. I think in the show they are sticking to Ruhi alone.

3)Was Ruhi 9 months or 6 months when Shagun left her. She must have not co operated with Raman.

4)Raman is getting a new flat or house ready I think so he goes to see some furniture where he meets Ishita and her fiance. It is not done up and ready for occupation.

5)Sabi the son if not mentioned (I have not watched regularly) may not feature in the show for they cant show Raman so heartless.Well anything can happen in serials.

Sabi I tried answering to the best of my knowledge. I do hope your doubts are clarified.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 16:22

HI anu and sabi, raman has a son too.and shagun took him along wit her when she left raman as if she ll take his custody and raman should take care of ruhi.
But later she sends him to hostel.
but i too wondered y raman dint even meet his son

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-19, 16:26

Candy

What the really it was mentioned? Then how can Raman forget his son and not mention him at all?????

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-19, 16:30

Girls i think they already had decided about the son or the CVs shown this for twist and forgot about the past

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 16:31

Yeah anu , i read in a update.here oly. Hope they mentioned about his son in tat court episode ..
but i too hv same question. Y he dint meet even in hostel. Dint even enquire

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 16:32

Jenny am right oly na. He has a son too

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-19, 17:08

Yes candy maybe he didnt meet him bcoz before the custody shagun also had not meet ruhi before

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-19, 18:26

Sabi, let me have a dash..

Mrs. Tandon is one of the super perceptive women who realized instantly that they belong to different castes but failed to realize that they are not married at all  confused  

The Bhalla family does seem to have erased the son from memory. No idea why.. according to a review I read of the book, the son seems to not to want anything to do with Raman if I remember right. Perhaps, the son is angry that Raman did not stop Shagun taking him and that's why he ended up in hostel?

This divorce is going on for way too long..

About the flat, he did have one dialogue where he says he's been asking his parents to move to a better place, but his dad has not agreed so far.. and so for Ruhi's sake he is staying put. And as Anu mentioned.. he is shopping for furniture etc.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-19, 18:35

I wonder y Ramans family least bothered about his son

seems like Ishitha s unaware of son....If she comes 2 knw hope she can understand the fake love of Shagun

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 19:21

Yes anu . Waiting for the day to come, at least then she ll realise her vision towards raman was too narrow

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-19, 19:37

How will Ishita find out about the son? Will she attend the court hearing and find out?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 19:49

May be shanthi, shagun has called her for ruhi case hearing. So may be tat time else Mrs.bhalla Will speak abt tat to someone,she may over hear.
but somehow she ll come to know

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-19, 19:50

shanthi she will go with shagun bcoz in sbs she said that she will go with shagun and will give ruhi to them

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-19, 20:06

Hay .... Thanks everyone for giving me answers.... Love you all....

Why doesn't Ishita see how much Raman loves her compared to Shagun who is planning to send lil Ruhi to hostel and go on trips with Ashok instead... Maybe She is biased that only a mom can love their kids the most... It reminds me of the movie Kramer vs Kramer ( there was a Hindi version of it with Amir khan and. Manisha Koirala) ..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-19, 20:38

Sabi
Yes i remember both the movies. I really loved Kramer VS Kramer. Ishita has a narrow vision and has no idea she is being used by the selfish couple Ashok and Shagun. Ashok you can forgive but Shagun is too selfish and self centered. 
As the others said maybe the sons exsistence will come out during the court proceedings or after the custody is given to Shagun. 
Then she will reliase the exsitance of the son and then realise the mistake she has made. Then maybe she will agree o marry Raman for the sake of Ruhi.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-19, 20:43

Shesherkobita wrote:Hay .... Thanks everyone for giving me answers.... Love you all....

Why doesn't Ishita see how much Raman loves her compared to Shagun who is planning to send lil Ruhi to hostel and go on trips with Ashok instead... Maybe She is biased that only a mom can love their kids the most... It reminds me of the movie Kramer vs Kramer ( there was a Hindi version of it with Amir khan and. Manisha Koirala) ..

I think i saw K vs K, but don't remember much about it..

Ishita's entire family I think is a very poor judge of character.. Mihika and Mihir the same.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-19, 20:50

Santhi... I loved ur previous post... How tandon was so perceptive about caste difference but not about the marriage....

Anu... In both the movies the kid was asked who he wants to stay with... K vs K he said he wanted to stay with dad ( Dustin Hoffman) and Meryl Streep walked off... In Amir khan movie Koirala came back to be with the child ( indian sensibility) .... I think in YHM too the judge will ask who Ruhi wants to stay with ... And she will say Ishita ... Don't know what will happen next... The son probably will remain out of the picture till PH decides to drag this show ( if it becomes a hit) and then he will play a role... I don't know where the novel "custody" ends...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-19, 20:57

Sabi
Usually in such cases the judge will ask the child whom he or she wants to stay with. But usually till a certain age the child will be in the mothers care. I really am curious as to what will happen.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-19, 21:04

anurao66 wrote:Sabi
Usually in such cases the judge will ask the child whom he or she wants to stay with. But usually till a certain age the child will be in the mothers care. I really am curious as to what will happen.

Yes, upto age 7 I think the mother will get priority unless until they can prove that the mom is unfit ( alcoholic, drug addict etc) ... But just a party going mom is usually NOT denied custody ... Yes, I also wondered how without getting the legal system involved Shagun got custody of the son? There was a FB scene where she said I'll take the son cause he cannot live without me but Ruhi is only 9 ( or 6 ) months old and wouldn't have any memory of mom anyways...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-19, 21:24

Shesherkobita wrote:

Yes, upto age 7 I think the mother will get priority unless until they can prove that the mom is unfit ( alcoholic, drug addict etc) ... But just a party going mom is usually NOT denied custody ... Yes, I also wondered how without getting the legal system involved Shagun got custody of the son? There was a FB scene where she said I'll take the son cause he cannot live without me but Ruhi is only 9 ( or 6 ) months old and wouldn't have any memory of mom anyways...

Sabi

Maybe Ruhi will tell the judge when asked who she will stay with, that she will stay with Ishika for her mother is sending her to the hostel. Then Shagun may be caught out by the judge and will give the benefit of doubt to Raman if he can look after his daughter. Then maybe Ishika will agree to marry Raman for Ruhi's sake.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-19, 22:44

anurao66 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Sabi

Maybe Ruhi will tell the judge when asked who she will stay with, that she will stay with Ishika for her mother is sending her to the hostel. Then Shagun may be caught out by the judge and will give the benefit of doubt to Raman if he can look after his daughter. Then maybe Ishika will agree to marry Raman for Ruhi's sake.

Maybe... Let's see how it pans out...  bounce 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-19, 22:53

Well ,nice discussion guys. :*thmbu*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-19, 23:00

candy wrote:Well ,nice discussion guys. :*thmbu*:

Thanks. Candy. I think the courtroom drama will be quite interesting... The show is quite nice... Our family favorite...  :) 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-19, 23:55

Hey sabi its our family fav also long hug

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:01