Latest topics

YHM questions?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: YHM questions?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-20, 00:02

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hey sabi its our family fav also long hug

Yup... Everyone's in love with Ruhi... :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-20, 00:12

Shesherkobita wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Hey sabi its our family fav also long hug

Yup... Everyone's in love with Ruhi... :)
yes she is toooo cute yaar.....and she is the one who will bring raman and ishita close

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 09:51

Yeah sabi and Jenny.
hug1
. She s so cute. Especially when lookin at everyone reaction she performs wel as a actor..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-20, 16:30

Agree candy hug1

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-20, 16:31

candy wrote:Yeah sabi and Jenny.
                 hug1
. She s so cute. Especially when lookin at everyone reaction she performs wel as a actor..

That kid has soooo much potential !  cheers 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 17:00

Is there a son first of all? I thought the son was non existent, After all Ekta told the show is only "Loosely" based on the novel

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 17:04

anurao66 wrote:Sabi
Usually in such cases the judge will ask the child whom he or she wants to stay with. But usually till a certain age the child will be in the mothers care. I really am curious as to what will happen.

As per Indian law, Usually until 5 years of age, the child will stay with the mom, that is if the mom is of sound mental health. After that, a boy goes to the dad and a girl goes to the mother.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-20, 17:13

Abavi wrote:Is there a son first of all? I thought the son was non existent, After all Ekta told the show is only "Loosely" based on the novel

They talked about the son in flashback VI... So the son doesn't exist in the show somewhere. Shagun took the son cause he was attached to mom whereas Ruhi was too young and wouldn't be hurt by all these cause she wouldn't have any memory of it etc.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 17:16

Shesherkobita wrote:
Abavi wrote:Is there a son first of all? I thought the son was non existent, After all Ekta told the show is only "Loosely" based on the novel

They talked about the son in flashback VI... So the son doesn't exist in the show somewhere. Shagun took the son cause he was attached to mom whereas Ruhi was too young and wouldn't be hurt by all these cause she wouldn't have any memory of it etc.

Oh ok, so the son is there somewhere? thanks for letting me know Sabi

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-20, 17:19

Abavi wrote:
Usually in such cases the judge will ask the child whom he or she wants to stay with. But usually till a certain age the child will be in the mothers care. I really am curious as to what will happen.

As per Indian law, Usually until 5 years of age, the child will stay with the mom, that is if the mom is of sound mental health. After that, a boy goes to the dad and a girl goes to the mother.

That's interesting.... Thanks for letting us know. So siblings are separated ....hmmm.... Here, all kids go to mom unless until mom is a criminal, drug addict etc. People usually share custody.... Vi when my daughter started kindergarten ... Most of her friends were in one UNIT family.... By 3rd grade 50% were divorced... So now many of her friends stay with mom during weekdays and stays with dad during weekends. Most of the time court puts a moratorium on travel and move ( so dad or mom cannot move out of state and disappear from the lives of the kids)! It's a painful situation to observe... Heart breaking...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-20, 17:21

Abavi wrote:

Vi,
Thanks for the information. In this show it is looking ulta the boy going to the mother and the girl going to the father. I would like to witness the courtroom drama.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-20, 18:36

Shesherkobita wrote:

The son was also mentioned in the divorce hearing and it was said that Shagun put him in a hostel

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 18:42

But as of now, ruhi being a girl Will be likely to be send wit her selfish mom by court. Am interested over raman's moves over her custody apart from ishita helping. Because he promised his mom tat he ll bring his daughter at any cost.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-20, 19:14

candy wrote:But as of now, ruhi being a girl Will be likely to be send wit her selfish mom by court. Am interested over raman's  moves over her custody apart from ishita helping. Because he promised his mom tat he ll bring his  daughter at any cost.
anywhy i want ruhi with raman so she can live with her ishita aunty

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 19:30

Even me too Jenny. hug1

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down