Re: Jodha Jalal looking soo cute :*

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-19, 20:11

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-19, 20:25

Arpitha wrote:sumana di , hw to post pic lik dat ??  scratch can u say me plggg ?
Arpitha I come thru lappy and iPad .. and will tell you the way I do it ... I am not aware how to do it thru mobile ..
first right click on the pic and copy its image URL 

:heart: then come back to your post ... click on the second icon in the second row on the tool bar of your post that you are replying to .. it looks like a blank picture frame blue in colour with a green dot at the bottom ..got it ??

:heart: there is space for the URL .. paste the URL and then click insert ...

:heart: then you send the post 
hope am clear yaar  :sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-19, 20:32

I deletd the post. ..thinking smthin  Question .....thnkuuu soooo much di  :P  :P . .luv u.  hug1 ..i'll try next tym.
 Thumbsup ....u r sooo nyc   :P  :P

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-20, 00:03

I think Rajat is more comfortable than he used tobe earlier and in one part of the QA session he asks Paridhi to answer a question asked by the media. However, In this particular shot, they are not exactly having a conversation with each other. I think they just turned towards each other and the camera shot happened exactly at that microsecond. Rajat does not seem to be this extrovert who talks freely. That is probably his nature and partly due to his young age.. However that does not mean he is unfriendly. I think he just shares a cordial relatio ship with his costars. Paridhi on the other hand seems a lot more friendlier with her costars offscreen. Again, personality traits vary from person to person. Some characteristics are part of their inherent nature, others, are acquired.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 02:45

Manasvi wrote:I think Rajat is more comfortable than he used tobe earlier and in one part of the QA session he asks Paridhi to answer a question asked by the media. However, In this particular shot, they are not exactly having a conversation with each other. I think they just turned towards each other and the camera shot happened exactly at that microsecond. Rajat does not seem to be this extrovert who talks freely. That is probably his nature and partly due to his young age.. However that does not mean he is unfriendly. I think he just shares a cordial relatio ship with his costars. Paridhi on the other hand seems a lot more friendlier with her costars offscreen. Again, personality traits vary from person to person. Some characteristics are part of their inherent nature, others, are acquired.
Very well explained Manasvi ...
I agree with you on that note ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-20, 07:44

One more observation.. In the Rajat/Paridhi interview after the main event, when the media asked him if he saw the get-well card sentby fans to Karjat, he replied in the negative.and said he respects fans but up to a limit..and he gave an example and asked that fans should not cross the limit.. I think given his age, he is a little immature and doesnt mince words. As a fan, I would expect him to be a little more polished and diplomatic especially when dealing with fans who have given him so much love. He is a bundle of talent but all the appreciation is because of fans who appreciate the talent. He realises all the limelight he is enjoying but is very sharp with his language..he needs to really develop some social skills and media skills. I hope he develops those skills in due course. It will do him a world of good as he has a long career in the entertainment industry.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum