Latest topics

Satyanaash!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Satyanaash!!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-20, 13:00

Real world had kept me occupied and I had not watched JA in a while ,  I come back * Horror of Horrors* to see a youngy Mirza Hakim pontificating on  LOVE  to the much married Jalal !!  Bleh !!! what experience has Mirza Hakim got in relation to  Love??  A few stealthy sideways look, A  date in a dilapidated temple and he becomes the expert in the subject !!!!!!!!!

Add to this , Chotte Miyya is ready to fight on behalf of Bade Bhai to extend Mughal kingdom !!!!  when did this thing ever happen ??  Mirza Hakim was always a  growling bull terrier taking a constant snipe at Akbar's ankles, seeking to over throw him, to confiscate the kingdom and he becomes the Anointed saint of LOVE !!

That was SN # 1

SN#2 ..How far would a sculptors horse run away ?? being a poor sculptor, he surely would not have a horse that can outrun the sleek fleet of horses from Mughal stable.. The eloped lovers still elude the Mughal Army?? The army which  reached Mewar in a day n half on the fastest horse cannot find 2 tired lovers being carried on a even tireder horse .. eeeps... what does this tell about the Maa-iighty army of Mughals..??

SN#3 Has Maham found a space dimension, a time continuum   to pop in and out everywhere with none missing her or becoming aware that she is not around.??

These are my SN's which are killing my viewing pleasure, what's your's ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Satyanaash!!

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 13:52

Valuable points Sathya. But when Will they show the actual history of Akbar The Great..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 14:03

I agree with you Sathya ..... there are such funny things done by the creative team to add a lighter vein to the uninteresting Moghul history I feel ....
 :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-20, 14:09

candy wrote:Valuable points Sathya.  But when Will they show the actual history of Akbar  The Great..

Thank you, Candy .. They  were showing  Jalal's History but since the entry of Vishkanya , the Historical show has become fantasy show , it can give good competition to Hatim /Conan the Barbarian etc etc

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-20, 14:11

--sumana13-- wrote:I agree with you Sathya ..... there are such funny things done by the creative team to add a lighter vein to the uninteresting Moghul history I feel ....
 :lol!:  :lol!:
The so called creatives of BT are ruining the plots, Manu.. Mughal History by itself is quite interesting

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-01-20, 14:23

The  creator of this show are ruining it completely. Mirza Hakim was never confidante of Jalal was he. What I  have read is that he was an enemy and always wanted the throne .

Ektaaa Maiyaa first glorifies Jodha as the one with brains sidelining Jalal and now this stupid track of Benazir and Mirza Hakim.

I was also surprised that the Mughal army has not caught the lovers still .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-20, 14:50

There are lots if you want me to list.

1. JB understands Hakim's love and longing purrfectly. She has no clue about Jallu

2. That commoner comes in and goes out of the harem to meet shivani so easily which even the royal men have to figure out yet.

3. Benzy's track and the whole (lack) of logic behind it, It is the one which is chasing me away from the Agra palace.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 14:58

Thanks for tellin about hakim amimus. I hv no clue about him. Y do they show off track incidents yaar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-20, 15:09

amimus wrote:The  creator of this show are ruining it completely. Mirza Hakim was never confidante of Jalal was he. What I  have read is that he was an enemy and always wanted the throne .

Ektaaa Maiyaa first glorifies Jodha as the one with brains sidelining Jalal and now this stupid track of Benazir and Mirza Hakim.

Yes, he was always a rival , one who wanted the entire kingdom to himself..not just that , he was contemptuous of Hindustani's, the idea of him falling for a indian girl in unimaginable.

Even alowing for the fact that Jodha was Intelligent, the profile of Jalal should have been that of a perceptive , shrewd, ruthless visionary.. unfortunately that has taken a beating ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 15:36

Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:The  creator of this show are ruining it completely. Mirza Hakim was never confidante of Jalal was he. What I  have read is that he was an enemy and always wanted the throne .

Yes, he was always a rival , one who wanted the entire kingdom to himself..not just that , he was contemptuous of Hindustani's, the idea of him falling for a indian girl in unimaginable.

Even alowing for the fact that Jodha was Intelligent, the profile of Jalal should have been that of a perceptive , shrewd, ruthless visionary.. unfortunately that has taken a beating ..

Yeah right, Mirza Hakim ruled Kabul and always revolted against Akbar with dreams of capturing his throne.
It was sometime before he accepted his brother's supremacy and kept quiet. Wiki lists three revolts by Hakim and then a war which taught Hakim his brother capabilities as the emperor.

He didn't ever do a (Akash bhai-ing Arnav) with Akbar

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 16:13

Interesting guys.. Thanks for those details. How could cv teams do such fictions here. I hv one more doubt, Wat abt benazir plot.? Did abu maali actually sent someone into Agra palace?

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-20, 16:37

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yeah right, Mirza Hakim ruled Kabul and always revolted against Akbar with dreams of capturing his throne.
It was sometime before he accepted his brother's supremacy and kept quiet. Wiki lists three revolts by Hakim and then a war which taught Hakim his brother capabilities as the emperor.

What if.... Through this dejection Mirza turns against hindustanis as well as his big brother ... Cause big bro won't punish the eloped couple enough ( for the love of Jo). Anything can happen in soap world... I'm just tired of the entire plot at this moment.... But many people like my dad like this kind of vish kanya stories.... These are same people who liked Sridevi's Nageen.  Rolling Eyes 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 16:55

Shesherkobita wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

What if.... Through this dejection Mirza turns against hindustanis as well as his big brother ... Cause big bro won't punish the eloped couple enough ( for the love of Jo). Anything can happen in soap world... I'm just tired of the entire plot at this moment.... But many people like my dad like this kind of vish kanya stories.... These are same people who liked Sridevi's Nageen.  Rolling Eyes 

That did cross my mind, but the boy doesnt seem too upset that the bride ran away...  he was like, its ok I understand types...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 17:01

Yeah he was cool at tat time, even convinced his bro not to punish his FIL
and took lessons about love to his elder brother.. But any ways they decided to make fictions so anything may happen.
even our bright white MA can brain wash this guy.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-20, 17:11

candy wrote:Yeah he was cool at tat time, even convinced his bro  not to punish his FIL
and took lessons about love to his elder brother.. But any ways they decided to make fictions so anything may happen.  

Yup ... I was thinking the same .... MA, Adam, anyone can barun wash an impressionable kid.... BTW, what's your name candy? Or do you prefer to be called candy?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 17:12

Shesherkobita wrote:
candy wrote:Yeah he was cool at tat time, even convinced his bro  not to punish his FIL

Yup ... I was thinking the same .... MA, Adam, anyone can barun wash an impressionable kid.... BTW, what's your name candy? Or do you prefer to be called candy?

Sabi, its spelt Brain not BARUN  :lol!: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 17:13

My name s jaya. But sabi u can cal me candy. I like my user name a lot.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 17:14

candy wrote:My name s jaya.  But sabi u can cal me candy. I like my user name a lot.

Hi Jaya, Its candy then :) I like your name too..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 17:17

Vi., i think sabi being barun's fan., had spelt so. Jab humaara brain mein barun ka naam chalta raha toh kya kar sakte hain. It happens. Am i correct sabi??!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 17:18

Thank u Vi ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 17:21

candy wrote:Vi., i think sabi being barun's fan., had spelt so. Jab humaara brain mein barun ka naam chalta raha toh kya kar sakte hain. It happens. Am i correct sabi??!!

No Candy, you are wrong. Sabi is not an ordinary fan, She is a pagalpan, deewani, imaginary love of BS. Twisted Evil

She drinks, breathes, eats, sleeps Barun... and we love pulling her legs on that

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-20, 17:25

Abavi wrote:
candy wrote:Vi., i think sabi being barun's fan., had spelt so. Jab humaara brain mein barun ka naam chalta raha toh kya kar sakte hain. It happens. Am i correct sabi??!!

No Candy, you are wrong. Sabi is not an ordinary fan, She is a pagalpan, deewani, imaginary love of BS. Twisted Evil

She drinks, breathes, eats, sleeps Barun... and we love pulling her legs on that

:*lol*:  It's my autocorrect.... I write Barun sooooo many times that my brain got replaced by barun.... Now that's called a brain wash! I'm loving this stoopid autocorrect.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 17:28

Then i too Will join wit u Vi . Sabi my friend, y do u want to wash barun darling.?!!!!

Am i rite in asking her ?!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 17:29

We too loved tat one yaar. Barun.!!!

Starry Love Starry Love

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-20, 17:30

Abavi wrote:

Jaya... ( I'll call you candy too ) .... Vi is right.... I told my Hubwa that I'm in love with barun and my daughter ( DD) said ... Mom is having an affair!  :P 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum