Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 17-1-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-20, 14:49

Plan of Hasina to break the bond between Najma and Nikhat has succeeded. She has managed to create a wedge between the two sisters. Felt sorry for Nikhat but then a thought came that Nikhat is bearing all these problems because of her rash decision to marry Farhan. She had jumped into the relationship despite knowing Hasina is not trustworthy. It was nice to see Farhan trying to support Nikhat. Farhan also is aware of Hasina’s behaviour and the fact that she can make a big issue out of small things.  I understand Najma’s reaction but Imran is coming across as sham to me. Maybe I consider him as a two timer and will always stay so despite the fact that Najma has forgiven him.

Asad’s plan to scare Razia has also been showing results. Razia has started to lose her confidence. Hope she confesses soon and she is ousted. Razia is in for a surprise when she realises that Gafoor has already taken steps to find his daughter. Haider also seems to have won Humeira’s trust thus soon he will also strike Razia where it hurts. I also have a feeling that Humeira will come to know of the true colors of her mother thereby supporting Haider against Razia.  

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 17-1-14

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-20, 16:20

Awesome review maria now its time for revealations in the show but i want to watch that if all the evil faces will come in front of everyone then what will they show

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-22, 18:11

cutie pai :-) wrote:Awesome review maria now its time for revealations in the show but i want to watch that if all the evil faces will come in front of everyone then what will they show
Thanks Jenny.. They can shut shop then  :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum