Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 20th January2014

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-01-20, 16:40

The episode starts with Kalindhi going through the divorce papers to make sure Shlok had signed every page. She immediately tries to call the lawyer to let him know of the same. Aastha leaves for her room. She sits before the mirror looks at her mangal sutra and cries. She gets flashback of her wedding day.

The scene shifts to Shlok in his room drowning in alcohol. He thinks that all his unhappy moments are linked with Aastha. He vows to make her suffer for the same. He further thinks that Aastha should never think, that him signing the divorce papers is her victory.

At the dining table Jaya munches her food with a noise. Anjali gets angry at Jaya and asks her to eat without making any noise. Jaya hints Sojal to ask Anjali something. Sojal immediately asks Anjali as to what happened between baba and Aastha. Jaya adds if Aastha had come to request half of the Agnihotri property. Anjali gets angry and moves Sojal's plate. She reminds her that nobody talks while having food and further adds that no one can question sahib as to what happened. She gives the maid two days off and asks Sojal and Jaya to look after the house work.

The next day at the dining table Niranjan gets a call and he remainds Shlok about the divorce proceedings in the court tomorrow. He asks him to go on time. Kalindhi also remainds Aastha about the same and hopes to get an answer by tomorrow. Aastha reaches works and comes to Shlok's cabin. He plays with a ball and ignores her. She drops the pen near his foot by mistake and bends down to retrieve it. He uses the opportunity to tell her if she had been giving this respect before then she wouldn't have come to this stage. She gives a fitting reply about his ego and leaves the room.

He asks her to come to the conference room with the power point slide. When they are in the room they hear people running towards the exit due to fire in the building. Shlok guides her to a room breaks the window and turns on the shower to keep them cool. She asks him at this moment when they are nearing death would he confess that even for one tiny minute he never had feelings for her. Shlok just looks at her.

Precap: They are still under the same shower and Aastha waits for his answer....

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2014-01-20, 19:17; edited 3 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 20th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 17:01

Live Updates 20Jan14

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 20th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 18:02

The episode begins with .... Kalindi reading the signed divorce papers .. She rushes to inform the lawyer .. ..

As heart broken Aastha moves to her room in tears .. She sits before the mirror and looks at her Mangal sutra recals their wedding ..

Sad BG plays .." Khwaab woh toota .."
She clutches her MS as if not wishing to take it off ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 02:07; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 18:06

In Anjali nivas .. Shlok is sitting sprawled out on the floor of his bed room drowing himself in booze ...swallowing .bottles of it in gulps ...
He speaks to himself that she might have forced him to sign the D papers but she should not take this as his defeat .. He would make her pay for it ...

At the dining table Jaya is eating / munching noisily .. Anjali reprimnds jaya for this ..

Sojal asks Anjali what had aastha asked her baba .. .. What did she ask baba as gift ?? Jaya asks if she had asked for shares in property ..  Anjali throws dirty hateful angry looks at mother daughter duo
 :lol!: :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 02:07; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 18:11

Anjali screams them that mother daughter should not talk during eating ..none had rights to Qs NA what he had granted Aastha
Anjali sends the maid on leave and orders sojl to do the kitchen work and jaya would do the rest of the work to keep fit and keep bad thoughts away from her mind

NA receives a call .. He informs grimly that next day was the first hearing at court for divorce proceedings shlok must reach in time shlok. NA, anjali , Varad  all look grim ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 02:08; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 18:14

Kalindi informs Aastha that the first hearing in court was next day and lawyer was sure aastha would get free from Shlok fast
Aastha is disturbed .. Refuses BF rushes to office ..
At office she is seen entering shlok's room where shlok is seen playing with a ball in his office .. He purposely ignores Aastha for a long time ....

Aastha asks him for his signature on papers

They have their nok jhok .. Each trying to praove the other down .. As aastha bends down to pick up her pen he comments that she should bend before her pati similarly ...

Aastha provides a stinging reply ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 02:08; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 18:25

Shlok asks aastha why did she not work properly .. He orders her to sit in his office and  do the corrections ....

Shlok tells her that he did aign the d papers on Baba's advise but would she ever get free from him ... Aastha warns him to keep grounded and be prepared to meet the lawyers decisions at court next day

Shlok orders aastha to meet him at presentation room and give him presentation ... The servant offers her some refreshments
Shlok enters and demands to see the presentation  but are distracted by screaming of others ..RUN! ,RUn ? Fire fire !!..

There is an accidental outbreak of fire in the office complex all are running helter skelter .. There  is smoke everywhere .. Aastha is seen running around trying to escape .. She is coughing and choking ... Shlok too gets caught  trying to save Aastha ... Both choke in the smoke ....
At home sojl receives the call from office informing about the outbreak of fire at office that shlok n Aastha were caught ..
Anjali is worried about shlok she rushes to call sahib .jaya wonders what was aastha doing with shlok ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 02:09; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 18:29

The office room is full of smoke .. The only escape thru the door is in flames .. Shlok pulls aastha into the washroom and opens the shower .. Drenching them both .. Cooling them .. Stopping their choking ..

But shlok and astha get affected by their closeness .. They are drawn to eachother ...
Shlok says that they would not remain alive  to reach the court ..may be her bhagwaan did not want their divorce!!

The shower sprinkles water over them as the Title romantic Song plays in BG ....
Aastha asks him it is not important  what her bhagwaan wants .. Why did Shlok not want the divorce ?? Was it because of His baba ?? What games was destiny playing with them keeping then close during the last moments of their life ... She wonders what plans destiny have for them ??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 02:10; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 18:32

Precap for tomorrow .. Aastha asks shlok .. She wanted his answer .. That all the while they were married did he ever feel anything for her ever even for few moments .. She wanted his reply in these last moments before their fiery end .. As the shower pours over the, and the BG title song plays ..

Aastha asks him she wanted to know.. Main apney iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ??
She holds Shlok by the arms and looks at him questioning him .. As Shlok looks into her eyes  ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 02:11; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-20, 18:51

Awesome episode yaar cant wait for tomorrow i wish i could watch that on tv Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love but i cant its my badluck :cry: thanks for awesome lu manu loved the watery scene manu tell how much they are close to each other Starry Love Starry Love

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 18:52

Thanks for the update manu .. Why aastha is asking him Wat he feels.?? She always behaves like a little student by asking 2 marks questions.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 18:54

Jenny, superb question for manu yaar .

manu were they like these two hearts in this icon Starry Love

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-20, 19:06

Really yaar i want watch the episode
Starry Love Starry Love candy did u watched the episode

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 19:14

No Jenny. Missed it .had oly dhwani with me at that time

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-20, 19:20

candy wrote:No Jenny. Missed it .had oly dhwani with me at that time
shit yaar do u know about any repeat telecast early in morning

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-20, 19:29

Thanks girls.

Wish Aastha would show some self respect

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 19:33

No idea about early morning. But there s a Tele cast at 11.30and 2.30 at noon. And Wat s telecasted after YHM at nite

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 19:33

cutie pai :-) wrote:Awesome episode yaar cant wait for tomorrow i wish i could watch that on tv Starry LoveStarry LoveStarry LoveStarry Love but i cant its my badluck :cry:thanks for awesome lu manu loved the watery scene manu tell how much they are close to each other Starry LoveStarry Love
They were very close Jenny ... Shlok was holding her ipper arms and she jad her hands on his chest and they had eyelock .. At one point I thought their noses touched .. But that might be due to camera angle ... And the light too were reflecting the showers fallling over them ...
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 19:34

Shanthi, i wish ur dream come true. Because aastha aise hain

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 19:36

candy wrote:Thanks for the update manu .. Why  aastha is asking him Wat he feels.??  She always behaves like a little student  by asking  2 marks questions.

She is still in love with him .. She deep in her heart wishes that Shlok too loved her even if a little bit .. She despeartely wishes him to love her ... Felt so sad for Dear Aastha ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 19:37

Ha.. Ha. Manu .. After hearing ur descriptions about tat scene, rather imagining ashlok.. I think Wat my friend Jenny Will feel. Jenny do share ur thoughts yaar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-20, 19:39

Finally when aastha leaves all hope about him ,he ll start to love her. I hope so.. But my wish, she shouldn't accept him readily when he comes so..
Long way to go for my wish to happen

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 19:42

candy wrote:Jenny, superb question for manu  yaar .

manu were they like these two hearts in this icon   Starry Love 

The closing scene of the episode .. Yes they were very close ...aastha was desperate to hear that Shlok loved her even if it was for a few moments ... With the shimmering water pouring over them in droplets from the shower and the smoke all added to the romantic ambience ... It was quite well shot i spite of it being inside a washroom ..
So this must be the wet close scene they were all giving spoilers about last week ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-20, 19:44

AStha waiting for his confession...great

so she will forgive him if he says he loved her...she dnt have any prob n wat her family went thru

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-20, 19:44

candy wrote:Finally when aastha leaves all hope about him ,he ll start to love her. I hope so.. But my wish, she shouldn't accept him readily when he comes so..
Long way to go for my wish to happen

Now they will be forced to live together fir six months to give their marriage a chance .. And with Anjali and NA. Playing cupids ...and shlok ready to take full advantage of Aastha .... We can hope for lots of interesting scenes yaar
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum