Latest topics

Confusion over Sandhya's pregnancy in Diya aur Baati Hum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confusion over Sandhya's pregnancy in Diya aur Baati Hum

Post by slmu on 2014-01-20, 18:47

Confusion over Sandhya’s pregnancy in Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum

In an earlier article at Tellychakkar.com, we informed our viewers about Sandhya (Deepika Singh) being ordered by Inspector Singh (Maninee De Mishra) to cut her long hair so that she can focus on her tasks in Star Plus’ Diya Aur Baati Hum (Sashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd).

And now the girl will put up a brave front and declare to her senior that she will not cut her hair. Citing reasons that she has to balance her responsibility as a daughter-in-law along with wanting to become an IPS officer, Sandhya will refuse to cut her beautiful mane. This will shock Inspector Singh but she will accept Sandhya’s decision.

But before she could get happy about it, a new problem will knock her destiny and this time it will be a maha trouble for Sandhya.

Informs a source, “Sandhya will be asked to do a hurdle task which she will not be able to do it and get cramps in her legs and back.”

Sandhya will share her discomfort with Sooraj (Anas Rashid) who will feel that she might be pregnant and that is causing all the trouble in her doing tasks. He will be happy about becoming a father but will be tensed that this might act as an obstruction to Sandhya’s budding future.

And before he could comprehend the entire situation, Bhabho (Neelu Waghela) will find out about this and inform the whole family who will be really happy about the parenthood. She will further ask Sandhya to get back home and not think about doing any physical task.

All this will leave Sandhya confused and tensed. So is she really pregnant? And if yes, will this mark the end to her dreams?

We called up Deepika but her phone remained unreachable.

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com to know more.

*TC

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Confusion over Sandhya's pregnancy in Diya aur Baati Hum

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-20, 22:24

Hey, wait, I thought that Suraj and Sandhya haven't done IT yet.. When did they do IT yaar? How can she be preggy?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 10:45

I am liking this show for this current track girls ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-21, 10:46

Abavi wrote:Hey, wait, I thought that Suraj and Sandhya haven't done IT yet.. When did they do IT yaar? How can she be preggy?

Vi, behind the time  :lol!: .. they had a remarriage and they did it on.. wait for it.. a bed of hay  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-21, 10:47

And can someone explain to me what long hair has got to do with being a good bahu?  scratch

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 10:53

slmu wrote:And can someone explain to me what long hair has got to do with being a good bahu?  scratch

good bahu keeps in mind the feelings and traditions of the traditional family of In laws .. who feel goodness of bahu lies in the length of her hair 
 :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-21, 10:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:And can someone explain to me what long hair has got to do with being a good bahu?  scratch

good bahu keeps in mind the feelings and traditions of the traditional family of In laws .. who feel goodness of bahu lies in the length of her hair 
 :lol!:  :lol!:

If the length of the hair is the issue, then Bhabho should never have had a problem with Sandhya..  confused

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 11:24

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:Hey, wait, I thought that Suraj and Sandhya haven't done IT yet.. When did they do IT yaar? How can she be preggy?

Vi, behind the time  :lol!: .. they had a remarriage and they did it on.. wait for it.. a bed of hay  Rolling Eyes
Cliche  Bang Why am I not surprised?

Tell me about it shanthi? did they do a re-wedding to do this ? and did they go search for hay to do this?  Rolling Eyes 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-23, 11:54

Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Tell me about it shanthi? did they do a re-wedding to do this ? and did they go search for hay to do this?  Rolling Eyes 

Probably.. because Sandhya was all for a remarriage  :lol!: .. she probably wanted to take the vows again so that she can do it with a clean heart 

Search for hay.. can't help you there .. didn't watch it  :*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 12:32

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Probably.. because Sandhya was all for a remarriage  :lol!: .. she probably wanted to take the vows again so that she can do it with a clean heart 

Do it with a clean heart? I thought all you need is a clean hay... and people do it on flour infilterated rooms... I am not blaming you for not watching it, afterall javva ilutha bubblegum kooda nalla irukaathu

P.S: I dont understand why they hurried now that her training has started almost immediately!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-23, 12:34

Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Do it with a clean heart? I thought all you need is a clean hay... and people do it on flour infilterated rooms... I am not blaming you for not watching it, afterall javva ilutha bubblegum kooda nalla irukaathu

P.S: I dont understand why they hurried now that her training has started almost immediately!

Am guessing that she is not pregnant and this is another MU  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-23, 12:36

Is this a real pregnancy or a phantom one, where she gets over the hurdle, resigns herself only to find out not pregnant, some other cause and she will have to do it all over again... OMG moment...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-23, 12:40

sarra0 wrote:Is this a real pregnancy or a phantom one, where she gets over the hurdle, resigns herself only to find out not pregnant, some other cause and she will have to do it all over again... OMG moment...

I doubt its real.. they only recently had the SR.. its going to be ages before they bring the baby into the picture..

Unless of course, they want to show her as a super women who can be pregnant and ace the training and be a mom, wife, bahu plus a police woman.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 12:45

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Is this a real pregnancy or a phantom one, where she gets over the hurdle, resigns herself only to find out not pregnant, some other cause and she will have to do it all over again... OMG moment...

I doubt its real.. they only recently had the SR.. its going to be ages before they bring the baby into the picture..

Unless of course, they want to show her as a super women who can be pregnant and ace the training and be a mom, wife, bahu plus a police woman.

Relax, ladies. She isnt Preggy. She had some cramps and Suraj thought she might be pregnant. I wonder why Suraj thought it was Pregnancy symptoms... I mean it is as if he has some experience in this...

Cramps come with heavy duty too right? may be he thought it was linked.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-23, 12:54

Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Relax, ladies. She isnt Preggy. She had some cramps and Suraj thought she might be pregnant. I wonder why Suraj thought it was Pregnancy symptoms... I mean it is as if he has some experience in this...

Suraj ko inbhestigate karke padi  :lol!: 

Aur, Vi, considering you were asking whether they had done it, you seem well informed  run

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-24, 04:38

slmu wrote:

Sorry I typed a response twice earlier and the phone eat it both times, I gave up and moved on...

Well she is a SP bahu how can u doubt her dedication to b perfect...But as the type of show it is once they alfa7 this false one they could make another social story by showing her having difficulty conceiving...Simples...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-24, 04:40

Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Vi Suraj bhola bhala hai...He thinks SR done, cramps come job done....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-24, 07:34

slmu wrote:

Shanthi,

That would be impossible. I saw the promos and going by her facial expressions she is not pregnant i guess. But in TV land we can never tell anything.

@ Bold would be taking this too far beyond any credibility.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum