Latest topics

IPK EBP Written updates for on location videos1,2,3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPK EBP Written updates for on location videos1,2,3

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 00:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

written update ....

The reporter asks Aastha about Shlok when Aastha replies what is there in looks  .. The person should be good at heart ... Reporter asks Shlok if he had a heart .. Shlok replies that if he did not have a heart how would he have heart beats ? .how would he fall in love  ??.. He has loved Aastha but that is not evident .. It is hidden somewhere ..aastha has to draw it out of Shlok .. Which she is not able to do ...reporter asks that love should be from both sides ..
Shlok replies that girls are selfish ....
Aastha interrupts that he did not love her and shlok accuses that aastha did not love shlok .. Both have argument over this ..
Shlok says before they could do anything she asked for talaq ... The modern day  girls are having strange mentality .... Why did she marry him if she wanted divorce .. Reporter asks them to sing a song on their present condition ...
They have cute argument as to who should sing .. Finally shlok sings sad heart broken song ..and aastha laughs at him .. Shlok mimics her laughter ...aastha accuses shlok that her heart was broken and he was singing .. Shlok says he was singing for her .. Aastha thanks him for cheering her up ..
Reporter asks Aastha to sing one song .. Aastha says she does not know any sad song .. Shlok teases her she should sing Humpty dumpty poem .. Aastha  Laughs ...

Shlok says humpty dumpty Aastha sat on a wall ... Aastha had great fall both have great laugh ...
Reporter asks shlok why was he so angry with aastha .. Shlok says he was like this only .. Whether any one liked or not ..
Reporter asks aastha if she loved Shlok .. She replies that she had loved Shlok but now she is trying to show that she does not love him any more ...now she is broken ..
Shlok thanks his viewers  for all the love and support .. And all appreciation .. Thanks viewers .. Aastha adds we love you all

written update ....

Someone speaks the lines for Kalindi who was not present .. The lines were that a mother was worried for the welfare of her daughter ....this was well understood by anjali very well ... Because anjali  herself was the mother of a daughter .... Kalindi could not leave her daughter with a person who was violent to her daughter .. Behaved inhumanly .. She could not leave aastha with someone who showed nothing but anger .. Kalindi tells anjali that security of the bahu was duty if the MIL too .... Kalindi wants to stay with Aastha ..

Little Kavya asks Aastha .. Chachi where had you gone ?. Kavya asks aastha to promise that she would never again leave them and go away ..kavya tells Aastha that she would love her very much ...

Reporter asks shlok that finally he had managed to get Aastha back .. Shlok replies he had never wanted her to go away in the first place ..the proceeding in the court went in his favour so he got her back ...

Reporter asks aastha how happy was she with this situation ?? Why was she appearing so sad ??  Shlok says it is the habit of all girls to remain sad all the time ....
Aastha repkies that guys never gave the reason to make them happy ..... After all the drama her mother never wanted her to return to agnihotri villa but she had to return
Shlok asks Aastha that she too never gave him any reason to be happy ....
. Aastha replies he never gave her the chance to make him happy ... Shlok says she too had never given her the chance to make her happy ... Aastha then accuses him of MU ing her because of simple thing and he married her for taking revenge .. This is the limits ...
Shlok says his intensions are justified ...
Aastha says she had loved him ....shlok asks so what ??
Aastha says her heart was broken now !!...
Shlok was happy that he got her back .. Aastha says no he had got  her back to torture her more ...shlok asks her how did she guess that ?? She was being judgmental ...
Reporter asks her why was her mother against her return ..
Aastha says her mother had by now understood Shlok very well and his devious ways .. Kalindi was trying to warn aastha against going with shlok ... But that time aastha was madly in love but this time kalindi did not want aastha to do the same mistake again .. Shlok says how can the parents stop their married daughter from coming to sasuraal with her pati ...
Reporter asks shlok what will he do now .. Shlok replies he will continue the same .. Aastha laughs and says he will trouble her more ...
Aastha should accept him as he is ... When she knows what kind of person he is .. Aastha replies why  Should she accept him when she has better options ...

Like staying with her parents ..shlok jokes on her having many hearts .. Just like many options ..but shlok was happy with aastha .. And wanted to keep her with him .. Aastha was not happy with shlok .. That is her problem ..simple ....
Aastha says shlok did not have a heart ... Shlok replies she did not see him properly ... Laughs ..

written update ...

As aastha is entering the house along with shlok anjali is doing the welcome aarti tilak as per traditions and rituals ... Anjali tells Aastha to enter the house ....then they are about to enter the Agnihotri house ....
someone speaks lines for Kalindi who  stops Aastha from entering the house .... This scene requires numerous retakes ... Then anjali tells Aastha that she had done a good job for the first time in her life .. She should now enter the house ....
as aastha is about to enter .. Anjali says it is apshakun to enter without doing the kalash rasam ... Anjali taunts Aastha .. Aastha then does the rasam after saying she was doing this for her MIL ..
Several retakes of the kalash rasam ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 09:17; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK EBP Written updates for on location videos1,2,3

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-21, 03:52

Omg!! Manu, it took me a while to even read this lengthy wu. Certainly must taken hrs for you Ty type. Thanks a tone tone tone manu. If I could use icons from mobile I'd have sent you lots of hugs.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-21, 07:45

Manu thanks for th wu really u r great
hug1

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 09:11

freakydoll wrote:Omg!! Manu, it took me a while to even read this lengthy wu. Certainly must taken hrs for you Ty type. Thanks a tone tone tone manu. If I could use icons from mobile I'd have sent you lots of hugs.

cutie pai :-) wrote:Manu thanks for th wu really u r great
hug1

How could I refuse to do something my sweet friends have requested ... I did it for you my dears ... Shyla and Cutie pie .... long hug long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-21, 10:04

Good morning friends. Manu.. My day in dhwani started with reading this update. It s so nice of you. Off screen parts are interesting to know .. And it was super cool to read ashlok cute teasings. Thanks soooo much manu Hv dear. long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 10:09

candy wrote:Good morning friends. Manu.. My day in dhwani started with reading this update. It s so nice of you.  Off screen parts are interesting to know .. And it was super cool to read ashlok  cute teasings. Thanks soooo much manu Hv dear.  long hug
Good morning candy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-21, 10:30

Cute image manu..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 10:32

candy wrote:Cute image manu..

I repeat Candy .. cuteness lies in the eyes, mind and heart of the beholder ... you like it because it reflects your cuteness too  :heart:  :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-21, 10:42

Manu .thank u . U r too good Tats y selecting such cute images to share.
long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 10:56

candy wrote:Manu .thank u . U r too good Tats y selecting such cute images to share.
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-21, 11:16

Lovely info manu . And which means am growing now, i get more than twelve a day here... I love to be here. Main ban Gayi dhwani ki deewani..

long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 11:24

candy wrote:Lovely info manu . And which means am growing now, i get more than twelve a day here... I love to be here. Main ban Gayi dhwani ki  deewani..

long hug    

I am stuck here only because of exactly the same reason candy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: