Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-21, 23:32

Well said manu

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-21, 23:50

candy wrote:not blabbering shylu , even we all express this in different posts, we all want shlok to stand against his dad for his cheap tricks to maintain his image

Yes Candy I am with you on this note ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-01-22, 02:02

candy wrote:fresh try for NA duo  doesn't meant so. i meant first they tried to separate them, but now they have to try to make them stay united. so its a new way of try   which NA Will instruct and his adarsh anjali executes
Hi candy.....
I think going forward aastha might trybto change the ways of agnihotri household.....varad and chacha will support her.....it will be interesting to see who would follow. ...next

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-22, 03:46

After watching RR, I want shlok to calm down astha in rr style. Cvs please.....

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-22, 05:40

freakydoll wrote:After watching RR, I want shlok to calm down astha in rr style. Cvs please.....

I havnt watched rr, wat was the method used in the shoW

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 08:09

sharmibalan wrote:
candy wrote:fresh try for NA duo  doesn't meant so. i meant first they tried to separate them, but now they have to try to make them stay united. so its a new way of try   which NA Will instruct and his adarsh anjali executes
Hi candy.....
I think going forward aastha might trybto change the ways of agnihotri household.....varad and chacha will support her.....it will be interesting to see who would follow. ...next

She might twist the Agnihotri's arms .. You want me to stay ?? You change the rules of the house first !!
 :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 08:16

sarra0 wrote:
freakydoll wrote:After watching RR, I want shlok to calm down astha in rr style. Cvs please.....

I havnt watched rr, wat was the method used in the shoW
Sarra ... In yesterday's episode of RR. The heroins Paro/Sanaya was having violent Nightmares and the hero Rudra jumped over her and was almost half lying over her on the bed to calm her /control her ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 09:33

manu , i loved ur point, even imagined
ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 09:37

shylu, looks like it Will become a trend to calm down the barbies of the show.
shlok definitely do this in his way, he knows after all aastha falls in these kind of emotions.
even that time, she ll ask, didn't u love me when i was here, there, every where next to u..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 09:41

sharmi, aastha Will definitely try to change rules, and Don be surprised if u see NA accepts something like tat. he Will pretend to be her follower of new rules.
after all he is the master mind.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 10:15

Spoiler News ..22/1/14

The final judgement is set to separate Shlok and Aastha forever , but destiny has other plans

Source Star plus

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-01-22, 14:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
candy wrote:fresh try for NA duo  doesn't meant so. i meant first they tried to separate them, but now they have to try to make them stay united. so its a new way of try   which NA Will instruct and his adarsh anjali executes
Hi candy.....
I think going forward aastha might trybto change the ways of agnihotri household.....varad and chacha will support her.....it will be interesting to see who would follow. ...next

She might twist the Agnihotri's arms .. You want me to stay ??  You change the rules of the house first !!
 :lol!: :lol!: 
She has to stay ..their is no otherwise....but atleast during her stay she will slowly try to change their ways....She is not in a position to command and they are not in a position to retaliate....So currently its all about adjusting...I think...

Manu how are you recovering from the trip now....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-01-22, 14:38

candy wrote:sharmi, aastha Will definitely try to change rules, and Don be surprised if u see NA accepts something like tat. he Will pretend to be her follower of new rules.
 after all he is the master mind.
Yep..Completely agree with you candy...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-22, 15:18

Manu I liked your post- twisting agniotthris arms.... Good one.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-22, 15:18

I agree jaya

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 21st January 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum