Latest topics

ISS SYNDROME KO KYA NAAM DOON

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ISS SYNDROME KO KYA NAAM DOON

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-22, 10:38

This is for you fire.whisky :)

You know how the lead pairs in different shows seem to be suffering from some kind of syndrome where they are supposed to get real close to each other and audience is waiting for some Rrrrromance and then sara gadbad ho jata hain....... viewers are so frustrated that some of us HAD to INVESTIGATE. Here’s what we found.

LOVE - SHOVE DHATERI DHATERI SYNDROME (MB)

Let’s look at RK and Madhu in Madhubala show. RK gives Madhu come hither looks, says AA HUH in his sexy, seductive voice and tells her he LOVEs her…. I ask you, who can resist the L word? Wink Madhu is totally in a trance, does dhin chika dhin chika dance and offers herself to RK. We viewers are imagining some censored stuff ……. some getting embarrassed, some asking our family to stay away so we can watch it all alone and dreaming all kinds of stuff Embarassed , but na uh, next moment RK gives Madhu a big SHOVE, says mean things to her and sends her away. Balloon se hawa phusssss karke nikal gayi and we are left scratching our heads scratch . Since then, RK’s repeatedly been doing this LOVE YOU MERI BIWI – SHOVE YOU EX-BIWI. Dhateri, yeh kya syndrome hain? Poor Madhu is also confused and wonders if she’s still married to him or something. Iss ka ilaaj India mein toh nahin, and since RK has it in large doses and there doesn’t seem to be any imminent cure, they are planning to send him abroad. Will the vilayat consultants help him??? Only time will tell, Dhateri Dhateri.

CHICKEN DOOR SLURP SLURP SYNDROME (QH)

Erhem, we are talking of hindi door as in ‘distance’ and not doors/windows. We found that Asad Ahmed Khan from QH has developed a serious case of CDSS…………. Asad saw Zoya crying and knows he should console her. Like the good boy that he is, he gets close to Zoya, slurps up her beauty, creates this wonderful romantic mood while wiping her tears etc. :heart: …. WE viewers were oooooing and aaaing and were lifted to 7th heaven, par yeh kya next moment we all landed on earth with a big thud Shocked ………. Asad is still watching Zoya from where he stood before….. he just IMAGINED the whole romance thingie???? sigh. When a girl makes it obvious she loves you and you love her too, but you don’t do a thing, what problem are you suffering from? My friend fire.whisky says it’s CONFUSING LOVE DISORDER (please read her article praying to Allah Miya); I gave it an alternate name CHICKEN DOOR SLURP SLURP SYNDROME…… Asad’s symptoms are almost like keeping a live CHICKEN AT A DISTANCE, eating rice and imagining you are having chicken biryani. Pchew, poor Zoya, Allah Miya has gone into hiding temporarily and she has no help. Like Zuzanna(Zu) said, may be seeing the false eye of his girlfriend Tanvi will make Asad run in opposite direction towards his lovely chicken, oops sorry, chick Zoya? Twisted Evil

HEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW SYNDROME (SC)

The case with Saras and Kumud in SC is a little different. They BOTH seem to be suffering with HEE HAW syndrome. Pchew, Saras and Kumud alternately get on their high HORSEs and take a ride at a fast pace HEEEEing and HAWWing all over the house and the village of ratnanagari. The whole family and the entire village is still clueless about this mysterious NEIGHING sound coming out of the house, except for a few members who have a keen sense of sound. These few members are trying to help the lead pair out, but we are yet to see promising results. One more thing, for some strange reason, the female species has been affected much more in SC; Kumud shows an eagerness to go on frequent rides whenever the fancy over takes her that she’s always ‘ME ME ME ing’ much more than Saras. Ab Ram jane kya hoga in dono ka. :||^v:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ISS SYNDROME KO KYA NAAM DOON

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-22, 10:47

Chaithu fab fab syndrome post re

On the whole this syndrome is called

WFYDBWDGAD

You mean what

We Fadaq You Dammit But We Doesn’t Give A Damn

Invented by shami

Leave SC, it is only new take MB

What is that though I don’t watch it I now they playing chooha billi for long time

Keeping the viewers in hook and cliff then make them stand there expecting for some hawa ka jhoka to push them further

QH ki bath math kar

They will play gilli danda and chooha billi for next 3/4/5/6years and by that ayan will marry zoya and will celebrate suhaag rath

Then Asad Ahamed khan will come to SC and will marry Kumud and saraswathi chandra will be like devdas drinking and singing in kumuds door

Oye wher am I going look the natheeja of their doing

I am affected with insomnia

Then at SC they has grater improvement last day epi dekha

Kuamud revealed her backwa and saras was gulping down saliva

Great progress bey

So I have hope

Far better than Qh and MB Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-03-22, 10:57

, loved it Lucky2 , had a great laugh. I have given up wrt to QH n MB, only have little hope on SC, par agar yeh be aisa he chaltha raha tho will go mad.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-22, 11:08

Lucky,

A brilliant post. Well it looks all most of the shows are following the same track to garner TRP's much to the dismay of us The Long Suffering Viewers, a term coined by Shanthi.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-22, 13:07

clarissasham wrote:Chaithu fab fab syndrome post re

On the whole this syndrome is called

WFYDBWDGAD

You mean what

We Fadaq You Dammit But We Doesn’t Give A Damn

Invented by shami

Leave SC, it is only new take MB

What is that though I don’t watch it I now they playing chooha billi for long time

Keeping the viewers in hook and cliff then make them stand there expecting for some hawa ka jhoka to push them further

QH ki bath math kar

They will play gilli danda and chooha billi for next 3/4/5/6years and by that ayan will marry zoya and will celebrate suhaag rath

Then Asad Ahamed khan will come to SC and will marry Kumud and saraswathi chandra will be like devdas drinking and singing in kumuds door

Oye wher am I going look the natheeja of their doing

I am affected with insomnia

Then at SC they has grater improvement last day epi dekha

Kuamud revealed her backwa and saras was gulping down saliva

Great progress bey

So I have hope

Far better than Qh and MB

shami, Thankooooo , I know it's too early for SC, but the way they dragged Kumud's stuff made me want to put it in, yup you are right, there are hopes yet for this show:sunny:

BTW loved your WFYDBWDGAD

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-22, 13:08

tweety wrote:, loved it Lucky2 , had a great laugh. I have given up wrt to QH n MB, only have little hope on SC, par agar yeh be aisa he chaltha raha tho will go mad.

haan sowmie, our only hopes at this point are SC, but the main theme itself leaves doubts in my mind, let's hope something changes:cheers:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-22, 13:15

anurao66 wrote:Lucky,

A brilliant post. Well it looks all most of the shows are following the same track to garner TRP's much to the dismay of us The Long Suffering Viewers, a term coined by Shanthi.

Anu, I wish TRP maata would take rest for some time Sleep I think we all live in an IMAGINARY world, so expecting the lead pair to get together for REAL, in the show, is just not done. Rolling Eyes

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-22, 16:16

OMG Lucky2 ,

I absly absly am loving your posts.. Ohhh God.. The MB syndrome was so so funny

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-22, 17:45

Chits, you just got to my nerves, I cracked up big time reading it all, but again it'd be an understatement, seriously ROFL

Amid all this craziness and laughter what caught my interest more was your "Chicken Door Slurp Slurp Syndrome" like seriously? :*lol*: and the Heeeiiing-Haaawwwing effect- Frnds chatting ROFL

Wierdly wonderful aspect of this post, though, is the fact, all what you jotted down here is nothing but the truth, I could empathize with the feeling, really well. Rolling Eyes

I am totally in awe for AsYa & SaMud, I mean if they couldn't break that ice, ArShi left behind, at least they were successful warming my heart, in a very positive way.
I would rather second every word of yours. It feels like one on one task both the ends!
I WANT WANT THE ROMANCE not FOE-MANCE Censored

I totally totally love you for dedicating this post to me. It feels all special you see Heart

You just made my day bhichhdi behena :lol!:
It was amazing a treat to read it all!
And the fact that you just promoted my post Shocked hug1 bounce

long hug

Love & Hug's
Radhika

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-22, 21:26

Tanthya wrote:OMG Lucky2 ,

I absly absly am loving your posts.. Ohhh God.. The MB syndrome was so so funny

Tanthya, Thankoooo soooo much

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-22, 21:31

fire.whisky wrote:Chits, you just got to my nerves, I cracked up big time reading it all, but again it'd be an understatement, seriously

Amid all this craziness and laughter what caught my interest more was your "Chicken Door Slurp Slurp Syndrome" like seriously? and the Heeeiiing-Haaawwwing effect-

Wierdly wonderful aspect of this post, though, is the fact, all what you jotted down here is nothing but the truth, I could empathize with the feeling, really well. Rolling Eyes

I am totally in awe for AsYa & SaMud, I mean if they couldn't break that ice, ArShi left behind, at least they were successful warming my heart, in a very positive way.
I would rather second every word of yours. It feels like one on one task both the ends!
I WANT WANT THE ROMANCE not FOE-MANCE

I totally totally love you for dedicating this post to me. It feels all special you see

And the fact that you just promoted my post Shocked bounce

Love & Hug's
Radhika

fire.whisky, so glad you enjoyed it Party2 . Promote nahi re, this idea came from your post toh, I mentioned it. You do such a wonderful job, i truly had fun reading yoru post Thumbsup

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 15:19

Lucky .....jab bhi aate ho....ek shama baanth jaate ho.......and man....what a hilarious post yaar :*lol*: .........u have caught on to our emotions so well.......

Hats off... Thumbsup

Keep them coming!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-25, 21:11

pollyanna wrote:Lucky .....jab bhi aate ho....ek shama baanth jaate ho.......and man....what a hilarious post yaar :*lol*: .........u have caught on to our emotions so well.......

Hats off... Thumbsup

Keep them coming!!!!

pallu, thankoo yaara long hug

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-25, 23:21

chitmanas wrote:
fire.whisky wrote:Chits, you just got to my nerves, I cracked up big time reading it all, but again it'd be an understatement, seriously

Amid all this craziness and laughter what caught my interest more was your "Chicken Door Slurp Slurp Syndrome" like seriously? and the Heeeiiing-Haaawwwing effect-

I WANT WANT THE ROMANCE not FOE-MANCE

I totally totally love you for dedicating this post to me. It feels all special you see

And the fact that you just promoted my post Shocked bounce

Love & Hug's
Radhika

fire.whisky, so glad you enjoyed it Party2 . Promote nahi re, this idea came from your post toh, I mentioned it. You do such a wonderful job, i truly had fun reading yoru post Thumbsup

Chits I vove you, I really do hug1

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum