Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 11:39

candy wrote:thanks neha , manu. and how was the actual Jo like.??
Yeah Even I want to know from all the history buffs here .. please do share  :heart:  :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 12:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:I was having a feeling of watching a ghost movie...wen Ben was screamingg.>..dark place..>wind..>den sounds  :lol!: 

Jalal is restless....he cant concentrate on anything....poor jalal  No  No 
Jodha has made him mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad 

and about precap I am sure dat he is gng to say Benazir will be my next Begam  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad leaving Jodha shockd  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

I thout Jalal knew about Benzir...bt it doesnt look soo  bounce  No

Here in serial every great thing is made by Jodha or because of Jodha  
 :cry:  Sleep
Y dey are showing Akbar so weak character ?? Question  Question  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

I hope Jalal know about Benazir :||^v:

And 1 thing was most funny   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL Zakira asking Benazir "seeeing these many snakes your mouth may be watering right ??" ROFL  ROFL

Yes they are showing akbar as weak ... This might be Ekta's ploy to appease the rajput community ...
Zakira pointing out the mouthwatering snakes just like i get mouthwatering on watching golgappey ...  
snakes are her golgappey pepsi  ROFL

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 12:43

Arpitha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:I was having a feeling of watching a ghost movie...wen Ben was screamingg.>..dark place..>wind..>den sounds  :lol!: 

Jalal is restless....he cant concentrate on anything....poor jalal  No  No 
Jodha has made him mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad 

and about precap I am sure dat he is gng to say Benazir will be my next Begam  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad leaving Jodha shockd  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

I thout Jalal knew about Benzir...bt it doesnt look soo  bounce  No

Here in serial every great thing is made by Jodha or because of Jodha  
 :cry:  Sleep
Y dey are showing Akbar so weak character ?? Question  Question  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

I hope Jalal know about Benazir :||^v:

And 1 thing was most funny   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL Zakira asking Benazir "seeeing these many snakes your mouth may be watering right ??" ROFL  ROFL

Yes they are showing akbar as weak ... This might be Ekta's ploy to appease the rajput community ...
Zakira pointing out the mouthwatering snakes just like i get mouthwatering on watching golgappey ...  
snakes are her golgappey pepsi  ROFL


kya baat hai .. any similarities ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 12:43

Arpitha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:I was having a feeling of watching a ghost movie...wen Ben was screamingg.>..dark place..>wind..>den sounds  :lol!: 

Jalal is restless....he cant concentrate on anything....poor jalal  No  No 
Jodha has made him mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad 

and about precap I am sure dat he is gng to say Benazir will be my next Begam  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad leaving Jodha shockd  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

I thout Jalal knew about Benzir...bt it doesnt look soo  bounce  No

Here in serial every great thing is made by Jodha or because of Jodha  
 :cry:  Sleep
Y dey are showing Akbar so weak character ?? Question  Question  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

I hope Jalal know about Benazir :||^v:

And 1 thing was most funny   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL Zakira asking Benazir "seeeing these many snakes your mouth may be watering right ??" ROFL  ROFL

Yes they are showing akbar as weak ... This might be Ekta's ploy to appease the rajput community ...
Zakira pointing out the mouthwatering snakes just like i get mouthwatering on watching golgappey ...  
snakes are her golgappey pepsi  ROFL


kya baat hai .. any similarities ??
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 12:46

Dii...green colour is same  :lol!: and golgappe fat and snake also fat Wink  snake has pink tounge and golgappe has green pudina on it .. :*lol*:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 13:20

Arpitha wrote:Dii...green colour is same  :lol!: and golgappe fat and snake also fat Wink  snake has pink tounge and golgappe has green pudina on it .. :*lol*:
 :*lol*:  :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 14:12

ha..ha...ha ROFL ROFL


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 16:05

candy wrote:ha..ha...ha ROFL ROFL  
 
 

Kiss baat pe hass rahe ho candy begum .??.... On us for comparing sankes with golgappey or the idea of Benazir's mouthwatering on seeing the snakes ...
 :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 16:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:I was having a feeling of watching a ghost movie...wen Ben was screamingg.>..dark place..>wind..>den sounds  :lol!: 

Jalal is restless....he cant concentrate on anything....poor jalal  No  No 
Jodha has made him mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad 

and about precap I am sure dat he is gng to say Benazir will be my next Begam  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad leaving Jodha shockd  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

I thout Jalal knew about Benzir...bt it doesnt look soo  bounce  No

Here in serial every great thing is made by Jodha or because of Jodha  
 :cry:  Sleep
Y dey are showing Akbar so weak character ?? Question  Question  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

I hope Jalal know about Benazir :||^v:

And 1 thing was most funny   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL Zakira asking Benazir "seeeing these many snakes your mouth may be watering right ??" ROFL  ROFL

Yes they are showing akbar as weak ... This might be Ekta's ploy to appease the rajput community ...
Zakira pointing out the mouthwatering snakes just like i get mouthwatering on watching golgappey ...  
snakes are her golgappey pepsi  ROFL


kya baat hai .. any similarities ??
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*:

Aiyoo Manu  Shocked  Ye sab kya hai ? Jaan loge kya tum log bacchi ki ? I' laughing like an idiot holding my stomach  ROFL ROFL 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 16:17

Neha begum yeh sab masti hai ... The dhwani girls are enjoying ... Because in the show we are not able to tolerate that poisonous big Ben ... I mean benazir .....So we are trying to make fun of her and having a good time
 :*lol*: Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 19:30

agree with u manu , we are in love wit this show, but when they bore us, instead of losing interest, we have oly this choice of entertaining ourselves.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 19:33

and manu , i laughed for both of ur discussions and arpita's reply was too good ya. :*lol*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 19:35

candy wrote:agree with u manu , we are in love wit this show, but when they bore us, instead of losing interest, we have oly this choice of entertaining ourselves.

This is the fun of being in a forum .. When the show is good we will have fun obviously .. But we have fun when it is boring too ...
 Thumbsup Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 19:36

candy wrote:and manu , i laughed for both of ur discussions and arpita's reply was too good ya.  :*lol*:

I agree yaar Arpita gives Witty replies and funny too ....
 Thumbsup :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 19:37

Group Hug  hug1 to all dhwani girls

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21January2014 " Jodha discovers vishkanya"

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:22


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum