Latest topics

NEW PROMO-Jalal announced his marriage with Benazir

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW PROMO-Jalal announced his marriage with Benazir

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 09:28

All are sitting in DEK (i guess)...and i think Ben's marriage is going to happen.... 1 pardha is der and ben sitting der coverd wid blanket (she is little injured)and crying and saying Jalal dat All thinks dat I am a Vishakyana and nobody will ever marry me .. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad .
jalal gets up from his seat and go to Benazir and says dat I will marry Benazir...hum kaneez ko Begam banayenge..(somthing lik dat)
Jodha all in tensed mode nods noo and crys. No  No  No  No  No  No 
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 

(sm chnages may be der...i dint hear correctly)

Last edited by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 12:27; edited 3 times in total

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW PROMO-Jalal announced his marriage with Benazir

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-22, 10:19

Arpita,

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I wonder if this is a plan of Jalal to trap Benazir.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 10:24

anurao66 wrote:Arpita,

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I wonder if this is a plan of Jalal to trap Benazir.
I donno.... No  No  No  No  Ben doing drama and crying...hence Jallu declaring dat.....Jo alll crying ...her kalal spreaded i think :lol!:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-22, 10:34

Jo must have got a shock of her life. affraid

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 10:34

tfs darling :)
Hey bhagwan ab bas uthale ! muze nahi CVs ko  :*lol*:  I don't even want to read the WU now  :cry:  have a happy weekend guys after watching the torture for rest of the week.  :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 10:37

anurao66 wrote:Jo must have got a shock of her life. affraid
crying competition was gng onn...Jo and Ben both crying....and the winner was Ben  confused

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 10:38

neha wrote:tfs darling :)
Hey bhagwan ab bas uthale ! muze nahi CVs ko  :*lol*:  I don't even want to read the WU now  :cry:  have a happy weekend guys after watching the torture for rest of the week.  :P
i too dnt want to watch No  No ...bt automatically at 8 ..i wil go and start watching Bang

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 10:48

Thanks for sharing Arpita

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 11:22

Tfs arpitha. i think this Jo may tel someone about her discovery over Ben, so she may cry for being accused, and so jalal may say so.,
guys its just my thought. even may not happen so.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 11:49

with Ruqaiyya on warpath , I think Ruqs might heself sajao Benton to spite Jo, while Jo will grit her teeth, sulk  and tell Moti, "Humein iss Shahenshah se grihna hai Moti, Hum isski jeevan ka Raksha karna chahte hain, Hamari tareef main ek kavitha sunaneke badle yeh uss   Vishkanya se shaadi kar rahi hai,  Pehle innki taane main vish tha ab innki bagal main bhi jeegta jaagta Vish ki dabba baiti rahegi, Humein yeh bardash nahi Moti,  Lauta do woh din jab Shahenshah hamari irdh girdh ghooma karte they , Harem hamari prashansa karke takthi nahi  Jaaane kahan Gaye woh din" * Point to be noted, Raj Kappor was inspired by Jodha's plight and sung it 40 years early*

So coming back to JA, The Loop has begun.. the loop which opened during Khema  incident where Jalal says One day you will search for me everywhere but I will not be there with you .. we are in the midst of it is my guess..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-22, 11:56

Sathya,
I quess you are right. Even when I saw the episode yesterday I thought Ruks will encourage Benzir to spite J!odha. Loved the Raj Kapor quote. I have a feeling he is reeling in Benair into a trap.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 11:57

Tanthya wrote:with Ruqaiyya on warpath , I think Ruqs might heself sajao Benton to spite Jo, while Jo will grit her teeth, sulk  and tell Moti, "Humein iss Shahenshah se grihna hai Moti, Hum isski jeevan ka Raksha karna chahte hain, Hamari tareef main ek kavitha sunaneke badle yeh uss   Vishkanya se shaadi kar rahi hai,  Pehle innki taane main vish tha ab innki bagal main bhi jeegta jaagta Vish ki dabba baiti rahegi, Humein yeh bardash nahi Moti,  Lauta do woh din jab Shahenshah hamari irdh girdh ghooma karte they , Harem hamari prashansa karke takthi nahi  Jaaane kahan Gaye woh din" * Point to be noted, Raj Kappor was inspired by Jodha's plight and sung it 40 years early*

So coming back to JA, The Loop has begun.. the loop which opened during Khema  incident where Jalal says One day you will search for me everywhere but I will not be there with you .. we are in the midst of it is my guess..
OMG Sathya you are too good 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 12:06

Tanthya wrote:with Ruqaiyya on warpath , I think Ruqs might heself sajao Benton to spite Jo, while Jo will grit her teeth, sulk  and tell Moti, "Humein iss Shahenshah se grihna hai Moti, Hum isski jeevan ka Raksha karna chahte hain, Hamari tareef main ek kavitha sunaneke badle yeh uss   Vishkanya se shaadi kar rahi hai,  Pehle innki taane main vish tha ab innki bagal main bhi jeegta jaagta Vish ki dabba baiti rahegi, Humein yeh bardash nahi Moti,  Lauta do woh din jab Shahenshah hamari irdh girdh ghooma karte they , Harem hamari prashansa karke takthi nahi  Jaaane kahan Gaye woh din" * Point to be noted, Raj Kappor was inspired by Jodha's plight and sung it 40 years early*

:*lol*: Sathu I'm turning into a madhatter after watching this promo and reading all the updates! Why o Why on earth he has decided to marry a VishKanya ? Is he trying to test her out by performing a practical ? Abe koi batao iss Ghanchakkar ko zinda rahega to usse Begum banayega  Evil or Very Mad 

@bold : I don't remem this scene/dialogues  :cry: Dhwani-E-Aazam iss kaneez pe rehem karo aur batao hame ye kab hua tha ?

Last edited by neha on 2014-01-22, 12:12; edited 1 time in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 12:09

superb Sathya.. ghirna. this is the first word she have in her dictionary for him.
if jalal wants to trap Ben there are numerous ways, y does he take such a route.. after all a king's announcement is not a joke.. so i hope he is un aware of Ben.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 12:21

Tanths  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 12:29

neha wrote:

:*lol*: Sathu I'm turning into a madhatter after watching this promo and reading all the updates! Why o Why on earth he has decided to marry a VishKanya ? Is he trying to test her out by performing a practical ? Abe koi batao iss Ghanchakkar ko zinda rahega to usse Begum banayega  Evil or Very Mad 

@bold : I don't remem this scene/dialogues  :cry: Dhwani-E-Aazam iss kaneez pe rehem karo aur batao hame ye kab hua tha ?

I remember the dialogue cuz he hissed it out like a angry snake but  I might be wrong on when he used it though, All I am sure is it was when both wanted to Shikasth one another with Ruqqy playing cheer leader to Jalal.

See, Neha Jaan.. The bugger  had to dive in  the pond n save Benton cuz he could not afford to pollute   his pond and the fishes that were living in them,  That exercise  was back breaking one .. To get rid of kinks and aches, he lay and lay and lay on all diwans , beds,  matresses , All to no avail .. So being the shrewd emperor he has realized one roll from the road roller can remove all the kinks from his body and he  can walk straight , get ready for action .. Plus he also knows his Jodha Begum.. He is positive that  very sooner  than soon, she will come , smoke emanating from her orifices and incinerate Benazir with her bhashans and taanas.. So U see.. It is win-win all the way.. He gets rid of  body ache and Benazir all without doing any work while Jodha who was acting pricey will climb down and take good care of him by making the sevaiyyan of Javeda's. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 12:32

Arpitha wrote:Tanths  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

Thankooo Arpitha  :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-01-22, 12:46

Hey Girls!

what if this marriage announcement turns out to be Jodha's dream! 

I know the chances are remote but the promo looked patchy...sumthing we have witnessed in the past in misleading promos...like jodha pregnancy..shariffudin cuming out of jodhas room, jalal screaming...which actually never happened!

lets hope so!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 12:49

Noo.i saw the promo  Shocked 

and dream ...quite possible.

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 12:52

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

I remember the dialogue cuz he hissed it out like a angry snake but  I might be wrong on when he used it though, All I am sure is it was when both wanted to Shikasth one another with Ruqqy playing cheer leader to Jalal.

See, Neha Jaan.. The bugger  had to dive in  the pond n save Benton cuz he could not afford to pollute   his pond and the fishes that were living in them,  That exercise  was back breaking one .. To get rid of kinks and aches, he lay and lay and lay on all diwans , beds,  matresses , All to no avail .. So being the shrewd emperor he has realized one roll from the road roller can remove all the kinks from his body and he  can walk straight , get ready for action .. Plus he also knows his Jodha Begum.. He is positive that  very sooner  than soon, she will come , smoke emanating from her orifices and incinerate Benazir with her bhashans and taanas.. So U see.. It is win-win all the way.. He gets rid of  body ache and Benazir all without doing any work while Jodha who was acting pricey will climb down and take good care of him by making the sevaiyyan of Javeda's. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthwa.. Thumbsup .this is why I love you  Heart  you make me laugh like a maniac...

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 12:54

Arpitha wrote:Noo.i saw the promo  Shocked 

Dreamwa ?  Shocked No No...please let the fun begin...I want to see her Naagin Dance on Suhag Raat with Jodha peeping through the whole of their door  ROFL 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 12:57

neha wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Noo.i saw the promo  Shocked 

Dreamwa ?  Shocked No No...please let the fun begin...I want to see her Naagin Dance on Suhag Raat with Jodha peeping through the whole of their door  ROFL 
@pink  :lol!:  :*lol*: ..... Thumbsup 

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 13:06

harrybird wrote:Hey Girls!

what if this marriage announcement turns out to be Jodha's dream! 

I know the chances are remote but the promo looked patchy...sumthing we have witnessed in the past in misleading promos...like jodha pregnancy..shariffudin cuming out of jodhas room, jalal screaming...which actually never happened!

lets hope so!

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Yeh humein Sweekar nahi hai!

I want Jodha to roast on fire  for at least 2 episodes, for Benton to gloat at her easy victory for 2 episodes, Ruqqy to smirk thinking Jalal is only her trophy  until the shamsheer strikes and  Jalal goes rat-a-tat-rat-a-tat as to how he had doubts  abt Benton, How Jo Begum really did save him, tried to warn him, How he wanted to bring the truth out * will he be having a public SR cuz short of that, how will ppl come to know B is a VK?* .. then  the smirk is wiped off Ruqqy's paan beeda lips, Maham goes to  drink her sherbet and cool her garam head , adham is left ruing the chance of not tasting the angoor , I mean  Benazir when he had the chance..

would not it be lovely if Jalal gets Benton to bite Abul Mali ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-22, 13:10

Why does he have to marry her? He could well have her as a baandhi in his harem, one among his thousands.Why is that Abul Mali's kanees suddenly in tears over not being able to marry? Even if there were no talks of Vishkanya, who will marry her anyway?

Were all these dancers particular about marriage those days? What nautanki is this and Jalal is fool enough to fall for it.

Unless he suspects another jasoos of Abul Mali in the palace, whose information he wishes to worm out of Ben, this announcement makes no sense at all.

Either he must know everything or nothing.

Had we not seen him in action (rather inaction) during the Tasneem track, we can hope that he has some ace up in his sleeve. But after the tasneem track debacle, there is really no hope for such a thing as Jalal having anything akin to brains!

What can we do......wish them to have a happy and poisonous married life.
We will also pray for their waaris...........vishboy snakeu baba

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 13:11

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

Tanthwa.. Thumbsup .this is why I love you  Heart  you make me laugh like a maniac...

*Glaring eyes of Jodha * Aur Hum socthe they ke aap hamari Taane pe fida hai ,  Nehashah !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum